Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

surf rock posted:

An important part of this forum idea is that it would only apply in SAS, and the best possible version of it would be that it only applies to a specific subforum in SAS.

So for TFF you would have a CFB slot, an NFL slot, a USFL slot (gently caress yeah :getin: ), but in the overall SAS forum those wouldn't show up and instead you would have an MLB slot, NBA, NHL, basically everything that doesn't have a dedicated subforum.

There’s about 11 active NCAA posters left it shouldn’t be hard to remember lol

And if they’re new they’re just Tennessee bandwagon trash :nyd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Huh, when did the NFL Network start broadcasting college games?

Marshall over there losing to Coastal Carolina now.

Huh all the way back in 2019 apparently trying to look it up.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
It's me, I'm the sicko excited to watch a 2-5 Broncos team face a 2-5 Jaguars team in London at 9:30 AM.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
gently caress it, stewart down there somewhere

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

LeeMajors posted:

I’m not happy that y’all are basically a light year ahead of us at this point, but I’ll truly never forgive y’all for indulging the fantasies of a resurgent Tennessee next week.

This cannot stand.

I regret to inform you that I could see this game be Stetson YOLOing it all over the place and the Vols kicking our rear end. Stet kept his wits about him against the Vol finisher spam last season because he had James Cook to murder those guys and that guy is now playing on Sunday. Just give it to Brock, I suppose, because our DBs are gonna get toasty

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

tactlessbastard posted:

There’s about 11 active NCAA posters left it shouldn’t be hard to remember lol

And if they’re new they’re just Tennessee bandwagon trash :nyd:

Counterpoint: we're all old as dirt and getting older and losing our memory and our dicks don't work no more end counterpoint forget the last part

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Whether he caught that or not there's literally no view that isn't blocked to overturn it

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
gently caress I’ll be 40 next year *hard stare*

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Baylor’s looking about as good as they’ve looked all year at Tech tonight

Mega64
May 23, 2008

44-6

Vols, Bitch.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
karmatic SPARTY NO from earlier

https://twitter.com/nocontextcfb/status/1586544012466405376

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

surf rock posted:

Counterpoint: we're all old as dirt and getting older and losing our memory and our dicks don't work no more end counterpoint forget the last part

more importantly we comment on games beyond just the ones that feature our teams

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Alabama's off this week so posting to remind everyone that unless something unexpected happens in the next couple minutes UConn has more wins than A&M.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Relentlessboredomm posted:

more importantly we comment on games beyond just the ones that feature our teams

I will table my motion but I still feel there's something to the idea

Also come on Michigan LET'S RUN UP THE SCORE

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I’ve always thought Mora’s a better coach than he gets credit for

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
go Vols

beat Georgia

12-0, feels like 98 imo

Mega64
May 23, 2008

LostCosmonaut posted:

Alabama's off this week so posting to remind everyone that unless something unexpected happens in the next couple minutes UConn has more wins than A&M.

Hell, I'm fine trading Texas A&M for UConn in the SEC. Seems only fair.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Well that loving sucked

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
lol the offense does something and the defense just gives up a giant play

just indescribably frustrating team

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

https://twitter.com/wesrucker247/status/1586545853749231617?t=P2vvE8rtyhuROqCYbuggxA&s=19

Sir Thats Gross
May 27, 2006
Did not expect Tennessee to decisively beat UK. Next weekend is going to be excellent

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I have one more yard than Sparty in the second half right now, woof

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Tennessee could have played better too. They had a couple weird, unproductive drives and had too many penalties. Plus a wide open drop that could have been a score.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

40 isn't really that different than 39, although I've noticed in increase in the amount of candy corn I've been eating.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

I do not mean this in a mean way at all but as someone who just turned 30 this year I feel like I have only seen a couple new posters since me in CFB threads since I joined while in college.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
tragedy at the Michigan-MSU game :(

https://twitter.com/byAustinMeek/status/1586549801021161473

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Chute didn't open? What a shame.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm not paying a ton of attention here but UCLA drives down the field easily, gets three straight penalties in a row so it's 1st or 2nd and 25. Then Stanford just refuses to cover the back out of the backfield at all and he rumbles for 30+ yards.

Stanford's...well struggling this year. Good news for them is they got on the board first with a FG somehow.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Texas Tech with an impressive 5 picks by three quarterbacks tonight

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!

D.N. Nation posted:

I regret to inform you that I could see this game be Stetson YOLOing it all over the place and the Vols kicking our rear end. Stet kept his wits about him against the Vol finisher spam last season because he had James Cook to murder those guys and that guy is now playing on Sunday. Just give it to Brock, I suppose, because our DBs are gonna get toasty

Ringo gets all the applause because of the pick on Bryce Young, but he's a liability 1v1. Also, Jesus gently caress how many people did we lose?

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

LOL that graphic during TAMU game showing highest buyouts.

James loving Franklin has a 77M buyout??!???!??!?!?!? :laffo:

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Less than 3 minutes left sure let's do some wacky random poo poo

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I'm not gonna come off this take any time soon but A&M looks so much better when its just go and use a few plays and don't think hard rather than Jimbo going through war & peace on the sideline

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

LeeMajors posted:

LOL that graphic during TAMU game showing highest buyouts.

James loving Franklin has a 77M buyout??!???!??!?!?!? :laffo:

his new contract didn't start until this year and he has the same deal as everyone else with a monster deal now

sandy barbour was an insanely bad AD and left that as her parting gift

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

fast cars loose anus posted:

I'm not gonna come off this take any time soon but A&M looks so much better when its just go and use a few plays and don't think hard rather than Jimbo going through war & peace on the sideline

Eh, I mean this is borderline garbage time. The passing game will naturally look a little better when the defense isn’t blitzing, especially given what a liability that o-line has been most of the year.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

That’s kind of a tough roughing call on Ole Miss

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Hot take: Penn State is one bad coach from falling off hard, so they're gonna hold on to Franklin as long as they can. It's fairly remarkable they recovered from the Paterno fallout.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
lol @ whoever said MSU easily won this at the start of the season

lol @ whoever said Mel was wolverine kryptonite earlier today

sokay though this is our fifth most important game this season, if all goes well :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

General Dog posted:

Eh, I mean this is borderline garbage time. The passing game will naturally look a little better when the defense isn’t blitzing, especially given what a liability that o-line has been most of the year.

Yeah I know that factors in but like what is the downside of just trying it next game

It cannot possibly do any WORSE