Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
Dear Santee,
Sorry not sorry. It's gonna be dummy expensive to send the one cheap rear end thing I wanted to send you so I'm gonna load this loving box up with as much other poo poo as I can to maximize the value/shipping cost.
I hope you're patient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I got stuff pretty much ready to go, but now I'm faced with the dilemma: just loving ship it, or keep getting cheap stuff to throw in the box?

Hoping to get it out Saturday.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Box-2, package away.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Dearest Santee,

I'm waiting on the last few items for my primary gift to arrive, and hoping to get it out Saturday/Sunday.
I will more than likely have to ship additional parts as i do not expect the pièce de résistance to arrive before the cutoff.

Warm Regards,
Santa Top.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

Safety Dance posted:

Box-2, package away.

woop!

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Sorry it took me a while. I had trouble assembling the box, the stuff, a roll of tape, and the shipping label in the same place at the same time.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Safety Dance posted:

Sorry it took me a while. I had trouble assembling the box, the stuff, a roll of tape, and the shipping label in the same place at the same time.

Hey man, I hear you. poo poo's crazy.

Santee, the big part of your present just shipped to me. It needed... work... on my end before it could be completed. It should be here in a few days, then I'll need a bit of time to build, pack, and ship.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
Hey santa! Did you also send me this giant Yamaha flag? My neighbor just dropped it off at my place, saying it had been delivered there. It's awesome! So thanks!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
I was wondering about that!
I told amazon to package it all together :|
also there might be some really late newyears? carnage if i can get it into a flat rate box as I didn't have anything broken or neat on hand at the time

cursedshitbox fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Dec 1, 2022

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
Lol you're awesome.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Well, my tracking says my santee received their gift a couple of days ago, so :ohdearsass:

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone
There is a package waiting for me at my parents place that is probably secret Santa but I haven't made it there to check yet due to job hunting and cenno related insanity.

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp
I received a mystery package today, I'll try to open it up tomorrow.

Santee, I'm just waiting on a couple things before I send it off.

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

I’m back, and for that I am sorry

Tracking says my Santee’s package was delivered today. Open it please to make sure everything survived.

A couple small items said they wouldn’t arrive here for a few weeks but of course showed up the day after I shipped. They aren’t worthy of more than a small update so enjoy the package you have as a standalone.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Shipped my package yesterday. Gonna be out of town for a few days if mine gets delivered. Will advise.

edit: crap, just found the letter I wrote to my santee here at the house before leaving. Guess I'll stick it in an envelope, sorry santee!

Mustache Ride fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Dec 2, 2022

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Getting ghosted by an ebay seller ( surprise), my package is ready to ship but for that, however, mid-next week is the probable ship date.

Edit: heard from the seller, he's shipping today, so hopefully I'll ship by wednesday.

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Dec 3, 2022

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

Both packages are now in the hands of Canada Post.

One of my santees should also have received their local merchant gift based on the tracking.

Edit: Confirmed that both local merchant packages have been delivered.

McTinkerson fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Dec 5, 2022

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
A package has arrived, but it will be a day until I can open it.
I'm finishing the last piece of the gift to ship out Monday.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Two boxes arrived! One of them was the eBay thing I was waiting for, so my santee gets shipped tomorrow.

And the other... was a box with no dicks. Hmmm.... suspect...

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

And my santa went way overboard.

Look at this!

A Texas License Plate!

An LS Fest T-Shirt!

Wait, is that some kind of boozy cherry jar? Oh yeah, I think it is.

AND by god Texas Salsa!

And Coozies!

And there it is, my 10mm socket, I was wondering where that went!

And a super wide range of deep impact sockets, up to 32mm... Awesome!

But the kicker is the Japanese garden with car edition. So, I did the only reasonable thing... spread the sand and had the car do a burnout in the garden, as god intended.

Lookit all this:

No note, so the santa remains a mystery, but thank you, goon, you went over and above and this was fun. Next up, I'll send something to my santee!

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Glad it all arrived intact! Sorry again about lack of note and dicks. You said you wanted peace on your app thingie, so I figured a Zencalade garden would be a good idea.

Boozy cherries are from Antonellis cheese shop, made famous for their capital one card commercials or whatever.

Merry holidays!

Mustache Ride fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Dec 5, 2022

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Mustache Ride posted:

Glad it all arrived intact! Sorry again about lack of note and dicks. You said you wanted peace on your app thingie, so I figured a Zencalade garden would be a good idea.

Boozy cherries are from Antonellis cheese shop, made famous for their capital one card commercials or whatever.

Merry holidays!

Yes, I was just coming back to note that the car is an Escalade. :kiss:

And the peace is appreciated. Thanks again and merry merry to all of yourses, too!

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
A wild package has appeared. Baby shark is intrigued.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
Turns out UPS is closed on Sunday? So mine's goin out today.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I have my box ready to go out. Just have to get to the post office while they're open. It will be this week, and I'm going to try on my lunch tomorrow.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Box packed, need to write a note then get it sent by end of week.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
Effortpost.
First off, thanks Safety Dance!
Imgur Album: https://imgur.com/a/Y7pymts

Self-closing tweezers and hemostats arrived a week or so ago. Very good quality, much nicer than the usual cheap crap.

A box appears.
Baby Shark is intrigued. Ernie cameo.
Zoom->Enhance, yup. A wild present has arrived.

This is mine?

This is mine. Threaded wooden toys for the little one. Maybe they'll distract him long enough for me to go through the rest.

A bounty! I actually needed a set of flat pedals for my bike, now that I've got a riding partner. I tossed my old cleats, but only have clipless pedals. One Grip, plus a couple of bar end plugs and a spare 29" tube.
hosed oil pan plug, with greasy shop towel
1911 double mag holster, which will go to a 1911-iac shooting buddy
Weird scandi salt licorice, which is a very acquired taste. I can handle one or two, but it's a bit much. However, I've got a German friend who will kill the whole bag.
Tasty treats from a bakery in Port Townsend, WA (which I've been to before)
Bourbon bears (yum)
Apple/Apricot/Walnut candies
Nuts. Baby shark seems to be reaching for them.

A note. Limpdick for emphasis.
Baby shark has taken one jar of nuts.

Contents of note.
Baby shark has taken the other container of nuts.

Nuts>toys

Once I opened the box, he loved them!

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

sharkytm posted:

Once I opened the box, he loved them!

:love:
I'm glad you can use the pedals! I smacked my shins one too many times on the studs and switched to plastic. I'm also really happy Baby Shark likes the toys. My kiddo is 10 months old and he's a little young for them yet, but I know I'm going to be buying him the same thing in a year or so.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

A wild series of boxes appeared

I'll open them later, kitchen is a bit of a mess right now.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Wow guys, toplitzin sent me not one or two but 3 packages, all wrapped in wrapping paper that the wife loved.

This is incredible, look at all this

A very nice note and included stickers. The note indicated yet another gift would be arriving from Kickstarter!

A collection of hot wheels which are immediately going in my collection, love some of these, especially the jag, 850 wagon and the van

Snacks!

Booze and jams. I'm already preparing to get a membership to this whiskey place

A large collection of zip ties and some sort of fancy tool to go along with it. Gonna have to figure out what it's for...

And the pièce de résistance

Glare not intentional.

Thanks so much dude! This is an amazing haul and is definitely the best gift I'm going to receive all year! Merry Whatever!

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Glad it all arrived unexploded!

The zip tie gun is a tool I never knew I needed until I had it. I bought mine on a lark at Home Depot one trip and have never looked back!

I really hope the last piece ships to me and I can get it to you before/for xmas, but you know how Kickstarter shipping can be.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

A random package has arrived, but between the turbo on my landcruiser eating itself, getting HEAVILY involved in agricultural insanity and then catching loving covid I havent had a minute spare to actually look at it!

Does anyone want to help me move 1850 straw bales?

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

A box arrived! The moment I opened it I was booted out the way for official inspection

First up a load of hot wheels and a mountain of sweets! I especially like the classic taxi that is everywhere outside. These were of course confiscated by the aforementioned inspection.

Maps and magazines. Now I know where I can hunt as the country roads take me home

A heap of retro games! Oddly enough this past week I've been thinking of getting a copy of Pokémon red due to this video so that's great timing

While he's distracted with the cars I can play

Or not

Thank you for the excellent package gnarlycharlie4u!

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
Glad you like it! I wanted to do more but :tviv: international shipping was absolutely brutal and I would have had to wait for a whole other paycheck to be able to send a bigger box.

I'm interested if there's any saved games on that pokemon red cartridge though...

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Glad you like it! I wanted to do more but :tviv: international shipping was absolutely brutal and I would have had to wait for a whole other paycheck to be able to send a bigger box.

I'm interested if there's any saved games on that pokemon red cartridge though...
It was already a huge package so thanks for what you did send

There was a game save and with Mew in the inventory too so I'm leaving that save alone until I can copy it across

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Woah, awesome!

Strategic address-hiding knife

A note referencing Volvos. Lloyd Dobler?

A Super cool ammo can filled with shtuff

New detailing goodies to elevate my cleanliness

Tiny snacks

What is "an rally"?

These little fuckers are GRIPPY. I almost torqued my finger off screwing around

Euro tools for Euro trash cars

I am fortunate to not own a Northstar but I have friends who do so maybe they will get this

And this definitely got the biggest grin of the day. I have been looking for this Hot Wheels for a while.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Imperador do Brasil posted:

These little fuckers are GRIPPY. I almost torqued my finger off screwing around

And this definitely got the biggest grin of the day. I have been looking for this Hot Wheels for a while.

Holy poo poo, you got THREE of those? I ordered one, crazy jeff screwed up and I never looked inside the box, they're adjustable from 10-13mm, and they're all the same, so spread the love to your friends, they are addicting little wrenches!

And I was worried about the Hot Wheels, I figured you'd have already bought that one... glad I could help, enjoy!

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

meatpimp posted:

Holy poo poo, you got THREE of those? I ordered one, crazy jeff screwed up and I never looked inside the box, they're adjustable from 10-13mm, and they're all the same, so spread the love to your friends, they are addicting little wrenches!

And I was worried about the Hot Wheels, I figured you'd have already bought that one... glad I could help, enjoy!

Thanks! I guessed the wrong sender…

Those wrenches are super cool and I’d never seen them before. My kid was enthralled with them too.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

freelop posted:

It was already a huge package so thanks for what you did send

There was a game save and with Mew in the inventory too so I'm leaving that save alone until I can copy it across

oh gently caress yes!
I couldn't remember where I left off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Just got back from the post office. Santee, your package of dic- I mean things should arrive Monday!