Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
hey santee, your final items should be trickling in today or monday, so i should be getting your stuff out early next week. sorry for the delay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Santee, I shipped your package a week ago, but loving USPS hasn't updated the tracking since it left my local post office. :ohdear:

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone
I would like to thank my Santa for the excellent gift. I finally left the house and picked it up, 9/10. If it contained a way to not get sick from my god-daughters childcare illnesses it would be a perfect 10. There will be pictures once i regain all my brainpower and can figure out how to do pics with my brickfone

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Well now my life has calmed down for a minute or two I finally got around to opening the mystery package that appeared on my door step.

This has endless possibility for shenanigans. Thanks secret santa!

First one is seeing if my old massey will end up smelling like breakfast cereal instead of 60 year old worn out english diesel engine!

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Last piece for my gift just arrived, a week late. Sorry for the delay unnamed SS recipient!

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
Shipped out. You should get it Thursday, santee.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Ooh box on the porch, and it's addressed to Mr. H. Whisperer!

I can't tell what was supposed to be the junk so thanks!

Sure as he'll can't be this, it will get used.

Snacks, 10mm, and my new work calipers. Get bent mitytoyo.

Stickers! And a Keychain I'm not sure how to use yet but I'll sneak it in somewhere.

What?

WHAT?

:dogstare:

They smell so weird.

Oh thank God I've just been reading youtube comments. It's been dire :P

Very cool. It's got translucent pages in spots. It's like a gif in print format.

More tools and snacks.

Cornholio you've gone above and beyond. Thank you.

Lemme just put a couple things back...

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat

Love you too bub

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

slothrop posted:

Love you too bub

<3

honda whisperer posted:

Ooh box on the porch, and it's addressed to Mr. H. Whisperer!

haha glad you like the stuff. The Chocolate Charlie is local, I don't know how far it's spread but they make it here. It's delicious. I bought two boxes and, uh, sent one. The book I came across at Half Price Books and it's kind of vintage and just cool as hell I thought.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

It's good. I was not expecting it to collapse into fluff when I broke a chunk off.

The book is cool and vintage. Weird to call it vintage when it has a section on ecus and electronic control boards but the civics getting historical plates so it fits.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
My gift will be going out tomorrow. COVID and shipping delays have been a pain in the rear end on my end.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
I put the finishing touches on mine today. Going out tomorrow.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Hi Santee, mailing tomorrow.life been buuuusy

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
Hi Santee. Customs was absolutely insufferable and sent your package back to me. I shall ship it again tomorrow. My apologies.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
OUTBOUND!

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

I got a FedEx package from Houston last night, but I don't know who to thank!

Customs inspection

After the customs inspector went to bed, I cracked it open. Car keys to protect santa anonymity. Santonymity.

First up is this weighted spinnymabob. It spins for a *surprisingly* long time! This is going to live on my desk when I remember to take it into work.

Up next, we got a Cool Rock

Then I got lazy and just kinda knolled everything on my bed.

Awesome loot includes:
- One Eaton rubber ducky
- Two bottles of hot sauce that I'm really excited to break into
- Three 3d printed hexagons. I guess these could be little planters? That'd be neat.
- A set of Four Elf pint glasses from the hit 2003 Will Ferrell film Elf!
- A 3d printed octopus raising Five middle fingers
- A hot wheels C-Six Corvette

Was that intentional? Did the rock weigh seven pounds or something? Is it mildly radioactive? What's the deal with the rock? Either way, thank you very much Santa!

Safety Dance fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Dec 14, 2022

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Safety Dance posted:

- Three 3d printed hexagons. I guess these could be little planters? That'd be neat.

Not your santa, but I've printed those before. They are wonderful nesting succulent planters.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Shipped mine via UPS today. Hopefully the cursed item within won't cause it to get lost in transit.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
My shipping forwarder has received a box!

It is gargantuan. The first time I've read the label of "oversize package" from them and I've pushed some rude items through that facility. It's my fault for saying dick me the gently caress up :D

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
SANTEE YOUR PACKAGE WAS DROPPED OFF TODAY. Please open it because I am excited.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Hey Santee, your present has been sent.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

builds character posted:

SANTEE YOUR PACKAGE WAS DROPPED OFF TODAY. Please open it because I am excited.

It greeted me walking out the door this morning.

I knew who it was from before I even got to the return address.

Intriguing!

I was going to tear into it, but everything's too nicely wrapped to rip apart after work at 3AM, I'm going to save it for this weekend.

Santee: sorry your gift is late, it'll be out this weekend, but I don't know if it'll arrive on time since it's international.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Mustache Ride,

Part four is not likely to arrive here much less ship to you before the new year.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

That's fair dude, you've delivered so much already (btw I've put so much meat in my mouth, goddamn)

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Mustache Ride posted:

That's fair dude, you've delivered so much already (btw I've put so much meat in my mouth, goddamn)

Big Johns is so effing good.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Late to the game but my package is finally away, tracking says it still has a chance of getting to you before Christmas so hopefully it does!

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
An EXCELLENT showing from SharkyTM!

Turnabout is fair play I suppose.
https://imgur.com/J67l98m (I can't figure out how to get this to embed)

Thanks for the nice note and all the gifts. I'm stoked about the Subi, but that lit sign is just... well... lit af.

e: I don't think I'll be opening the porcupine peckers any time soon though.

GnarlyCharlie4u fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Dec 16, 2022

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

An EXCELLENT showing from SharkyTM!

Turnabout is fair play I suppose.
https://imgur.com/J67l98m (I can't figure out how to get this to embed)

Thanks for the nice note and all the gifts. I'm stoked about the Subi, but that lit sign is just... well... lit af.

e: I don't think I'll be opening the porcupine peckers any time soon though.

My pleasure!
That sign is :catdrugs: on the strobe mode. Glad you liked it.

blindjoe
Jan 10, 2001
A package has arrived, I will open once the excitement of end of school has calmed down.
Excited to look inside.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

One of my two Santees should now have received both of their gifts (according to tracking info).
:dance:

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I got today off of work, what better way to use it than sit down on the couch and open an AI:SS package?

The couch was a mistake and there is dick confetti everywhere, even after vacuuming.

The card is booby trapped, once activated it plays "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" with cats meowing instead of vocals continuously, with no way to shut it off. It's also double booby trapped because if you slit it open to disable the mechanism it's full of glitter.

It's been singing on my deck railing for about four hours now.

Good stuff!

so many dicks

I've seriously always wanted this exact screwdriver set

awesome dirtbiking camelback

Stickers that I'll have to be careful with sticking everywhere to avoid HR complaints!

Candy from far off and mysterious lands!

Speaking of, another package arrived from the UK, addressed to another famous motorcyclist, containing this.

Thank you Builds Character! I loved all the gags, and this is a serious treasure trove of awesome stuff!

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Elviscat posted:

I got today off of work, what better way to use it than sit down on the couch and open an AI:SS package?

The couch was a mistake and there is dick confetti everywhere, even after vacuuming.

The card is booby trapped, once activated it plays "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" with cats meowing instead of vocals continuously, with no way to shut it off. It's also double booby trapped because if you slit it open to disable the mechanism it's full of glitter.

It's been singing on my deck railing for about four hours now.

Good stuff!

so many dicks

I've seriously always wanted this exact screwdriver set

awesome dirtbiking camelback

Stickers that I'll have to be careful with sticking everywhere to avoid HR complaints!

Candy from far off and mysterious lands!

Speaking of, another package arrived from the UK, addressed to another famous motorcyclist, containing this.

Thank you Builds Character! I loved all the gags, and this is a serious treasure trove of awesome stuff!

Awesome! Please let me know if the straps on the pack don’t fit. They sell different size straps and I had to get a larger size personally but I don’t want to presume. It’s also quite good for hiking - nothing like 3L of water and some snacks to make you realize “wow, there is really a lot of nature out there. Like. A lot. I’m tired.”

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

A package was lovingly thrown on my doorstep!

And what a haul! A heartfelt letter, bunch of kick rear end stickers, a real nifty and bright worklight with magnetic stand and hook, a set of PORSCHE valve stem caps, and the main feature, a wooden toolbox set so that my and my daughter can bond over building cool stuff! She's a little young for some of it but I assure you she'll grow into it quick.

She approves :3:

Thank you Mr. Wiggles! The gift is perfect!

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp

Bulk Vanderhuge posted:

I received a mystery package today, I'll try to open it up tomorrow.

Santee, I'm just waiting on a couple things before I send it off.

Oh god, what happened here buddy? Let's take a look...

Some more great stickers for the collection

A nicely curated selection of JDM and British Hot Wheels! The Miata and Mini are just icing on the cake.

Man, these are so addictive. I loled when I saw where they're made, truly the most Midwest of snacks.

And the pièce de résistance, a Samin Nosrat cook book! My wife and I are both big fans, we've gifted this one a bunch but we haven't bought it for ourselves.

Hello again Honda Whisperer! I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed in the lack of Skyline chili but I appreciate your benevolence.

The toy cars have been commandeered already. Thanks again! Hopefully I can return the favour and be the Santa next time around.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

That'd be cool.

I did stare at the skyline for a looong time.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Posting for a santee that can't post currently

quote:

I received a package from nitsuga today and since I can't post I figured I should let you know. I got an absolute pile of pretty sweet stickers, my first-ever skateboard, some great carpenters pencils, clamps that I am sure are going to come in handy for my move, and a very interesting-sounding tea that I am sure I will enjoy. I included some pictures if you'd like to post them up along with my thanks to my great santa!

babyeatingpsychopath
Oct 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

Since my corporate shipping department (one 70-year-old lady) was unable to convince the mail carrier to pick up my package, I had to go all the way to the UPS store and get it sent. Should be there on the 27th, because UPS.

In other news, I got secret sidechannel gifts from my Santa. I will await their physical delivery (and other physical things) and make another post then.

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

Elmnt80 posted:

Posting for a santee that can't post currently

Ah! I'm just glad it all worked out. That was an adventure. :)

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Looks like AUSPOST tried to deliver yesterday and got no one, it should be at your nearest post office now Santee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I got a package today!

This is pure art, sir.

We have:

- A vintage book about sports cars. Trying to find a date, looks to be maybe 1951. More on this in a moment.
- A magnetic bottle opener that is now the coolest bottle opener I own.
- A ten pack of ten millimeters. They look to all be different... some long, some very long... it might be sets of two though. You know, for when you lose one.
- Tiny bookmarks! More useful than you know.
- Several things to make my cars smell nicer and cleaner. The air freshener in the Volvo has been in there for over ten years...

Anyway, this book is amazing.

Thank you mister Goatse sir!