Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CornHolio posted:

I got a package today!

This is pure art, sir.

We have:

- A vintage book about sports cars. Trying to find a date, looks to be maybe 1951. More on this in a moment.
- A magnetic bottle opener that is now the coolest bottle opener I own.
- A ten pack of ten millimeters. They look to all be different... some long, some very long... it might be sets of two though. You know, for when you lose one.
- Tiny bookmarks! More useful than you know.
- Several things to make my cars smell nicer and cleaner. The air freshener in the Volvo has been in there for over ten years...

Anyway, this book is amazing.

Thank you mister Goatse sir!

Glad you like it. I'm also glad it arrived at all. The last time I sent someone a package with 10mms in it, they never got it.

I threw in the air fresheners because they were in my car since I went to the car wash last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Some Motronic guy sent me a box. I wonder if it's for AI:SS?

I bet it is.

Lets see. hmmm, yes, this is a box.

Oooo, an AI generated letter. Look at Mo bending rocks to his will:

I love plywood veneer!

Mmmmm, snacks

Now I am the owner of a Porsche (Part)!

As a Porsche owner, i think I'll probably need a drink sooner rather than later:

oooo, Mo even included a self portrait. Seems a little vain, but hey, worth it for the Wera!

A surprisingly 0 amount of dicks. Are you feeling ok?

Overall, a fun AI:SS haul! Any year with Wera is a good year!
Many thanks to Mo!

Less thanks to UPS for spoiling who my Santa was via informed delivery!

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Glad everything made it.

The strut top bushing is for a porsche, but it's a uro part that was mis-shipped in place of an actual factory part. Nobody wanted it/wanted it to get shipped back so it's yours now. It was included as packing material to keep from crushing your phily snack goodness.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
A box has been shuttled from the southwest to the south and back to the southwest!

With a letter from a certain owner of calculus

The goods inside as described:

* A License plate from the LS swapped C10 circa 2005 when Arizona still stamped them.

* An engineering logbook and an Opel badge probably not from a GT but origin is unknown.

* A book covering how my projects go rather than the project itself.

* Olive oils of varying types from the local bougie-as-gently caress olive mill.

* Another box full of dead Jeep TJ NP231 parts.

* an absolute work of art via varying welding methods to celebrate the season

Crack open the lid and inside is a very well packed box.

First up is a typical looking amazon box in how most amazon boxes look like after the shipper has thrown them from three quarters of a mile at my front door.

Inside is the afore mentioned Olive oils. These are awesome, right up my alley, and have immediately been placed on the oil rack for rapid consumption. I may bake a focaccia later just as an excuse for the dipping oil.

The next box is Genuine Oem Parts hot off the boat.

Inside is a Starfleet Engineering Notebook and a Opel badge. The engineering notebook is right at home in the doorcard of the truck for when it breaks itself I can noodle out solutions. The Opel badge is excellent shop art. I'll hang it somewhere in the hab for the time being.

Next up is some good evening reading. The Making of The Atomic Bomb. This was a fascinating era in theoretical and applied Physics. Can't wait.

A license plate to hang on the eventual shop wall from a LS Swapped C10 that owns. I'll fix this one somewhere in the camper for now too.

Broken TJ transfercase bits

Neat bearing

Genuine Jeep Parts

A dead oil pump

And the centerpiece. The Art.

This is hilarious and awesome. Its a touch too heavy to hang off of a luan wall but this is definitely going up in the shop.

The Haul

Heckin awesome AISS for 2022.

Thanks IOC!

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

cursedshitbox posted:

A box has been shuttled from the southwest to the south and back to the southwest!

With a letter from a certain owner of calculus

The goods inside as described:

* A License plate from the LS swapped C10 circa 2005 when Arizona still stamped them.

* An engineering logbook and an Opel badge probably not from a GT but origin is unknown.

* A book covering how my projects go rather than the project itself.

* Olive oils of varying types from the local bougie-as-gently caress olive mill.

* Another box full of dead Jeep TJ NP231 parts.

* an absolute work of art via varying welding methods to celebrate the season

Crack open the lid and inside is a very well packed box.

First up is a typical looking amazon box in how most amazon boxes look like after the shipper has thrown them from three quarters of a mile at my front door.

Inside is the afore mentioned Olive oils. These are awesome, right up my alley, and have immediately been placed on the oil rack for rapid consumption. I may bake a focaccia later just as an excuse for the dipping oil.

The next box is Genuine Oem Parts hot off the boat.

Inside is a Starfleet Engineering Notebook and a Opel badge. The engineering notebook is right at home in the doorcard of the truck for when it breaks itself I can noodle out solutions. The Opel badge is excellent shop art. I'll hang it somewhere in the hab for the time being.

Next up is some good evening reading. The Making of The Atomic Bomb. This was a fascinating era in theoretical and applied Physics. Can't wait.

A license plate to hang on the eventual shop wall from a LS Swapped C10 that owns. I'll fix this one somewhere in the camper for now too.

Broken TJ transfercase bits

Neat bearing

Genuine Jeep Parts

A dead oil pump

This is hilarious and awesome. Its a touch too heavy to hang off of a luan wall but this is definitely going up in the shop.

The Haul

Heckin awesome AISS for 2022.

Thanks IOC!

That truly is a work of art.

Elviscat posted:

so many dicks

Just a reminder on the straps for the pack - lmk if they don't fit please.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

cursedshitbox posted:

If you're into that sort of thing, there's a super hard to find (at least when I was looking for it in the '90s) book called "Reminiscences of Los Almos" that has personal memoirs from some of the people there, including Feynman)

quote:

This slays.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

cursedshitbox posted:

It's beautiful :magical:

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

Two mysterious boxes from Princess Auto have arrived :ninja:

An AI-worthy unpacking will commence tomorrow!

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Santa, did you send me a copy of A Bathroom Book for People Not Pooping or Peeing but Using the Bathroom as an Escape? It arrived today with no note attached.

Edit: it was another friend of mine. Mystery solved.

Safety Dance fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Dec 22, 2022

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Safety Dance posted:

Santa, did you send me a copy of A Bathroom Book for People Not Pooping or Peeing but Using the Bathroom as an Escape? It arrived today with no note attached.

Edit: it was another friend of mine. Mystery solved.

man I kinda want that now, though

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Oh wow did I get an AI:SS haul in today.

Local Oregoon foods including goon-harvested honey. Can't wait to break into this stuff, thank you!

Also flashlights. The little Q6M looks great and the big one is like a big and better version of the ones I've been using for working on cars.

(one of the stickers found a home on the tractor)

Thanks Santa!

(I have been threatened with an additional box that has not shown up yet!)

Edit:

Turns out both stickers needed to go on that tractor because this one makes a dad joke.
(tractor has a "super b" sized frame and a cab - I have no idea why this warranted a back window sticker from Kubota, but here we are)

Motronic fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Dec 22, 2022

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

builds character posted:

Just a reminder on the straps for the pack - lmk if they don't fit please.

Oh man I'm forgetful as hell, the straps fit over a jersey pretty well at their largest setting, the pack would not fit over my roost guard, but that's probably fine since I never wear it except when I race, and all my racing buddies have moved away so I don't do that much anymore.

McTinkerson posted:

Two mysterious boxes from Princess Auto have arrived :ninja:

An AI-worthy unpacking will commence tomorrow!

There is also a box of mostly worthless junk headed your way, but it likely won't arrive before Christmas.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

A package has appeared!

It appears to have been sent by a "Bulk Vanderhuge" living in America's Hat. And then stomped on repeatedly by USPS' finest.

I am a simple man and this is exactly the kind of haul I was hoping for. Despite it being abused heavily in the solid week it took to make it from Chicago to AZ after it got there from Canada, the only casualty seems to have been one of the highly-illegal Kinder Surprises, and even then it just got a bit cracked. Kiddo still happily ate it.

Cocking and dancing? :wink: Plus some excellent magnets that have already been put on display in the garage, hopefully to reduce the amount of Dumb that happens.

Not just flush-cuts, but specifically for cutting zip ties. Hell yes.

Thank you, Bulk Vanderhuge, I highly doubt these snacks will even survive from now until Christmas!

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
I received a gift from Santa!

Thank you, Blind Joe!

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
What a well-written, thoughtful letter. And yes, these are all new additions!

Some of them will last longer than others.

A lot longer. :getin:

The half life of some of this stuff is mere days.

While other parts of the package will dissolve into nothing within minutes.

Yeah, minutes might be a stretch.

Pretty sure it doesn’t count if I reflexively ate it while contemplating my haul.

How dare you?!. I would never need th… ok, actually this is great and super helpful, thank you!

All purpose hot drink container for when I start working on the van again now that it will be cold and miserable to do so. :respek:

Yes, I desperately needed this. It’s very clever. Squeezing pulls the cable which tightens the end and then the red pawl keeps it tight. The cable means it’s perfect for tight spaces - no worrying about how to fit the giant pliers in).

You thought I broke my last set of picks trying to pry something I should have these are… for locks you say? :aaaaa:

Last but not least, it’s true. But I ain’t one of them.

Thank you very much! This was great.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

builds character posted:

I miss John Candy. He was so loving good. Quite a haul!

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Elviscat posted:

There is also a box of mostly worthless junk headed your way, but it likely won't arrive before Christmas.

You're the best!

Thank you Elviscat!
One can never have enough 10mm and those swivels are amazing, I can already think of three separate uses for them on the RX-8 alone.
The switch module is hilarious and now I have to decide whether it'll be used to control lights/underglow on the truck or the 8.

So far no additional packages have arrived but Canada Post has issued official delivery delays, so no worries. It'll get here.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Well, one of my little gifts is on backorder until ???? So Santee, you might get a little cool thing some time between January and ????

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

McTinkerson posted:

You're the best!

Thank you Elviscat!
One can never have enough 10mm and those swivels are amazing, I can already think of three separate uses for them on the RX-8 alone.
The switch module is hilarious and now I have to decide whether it'll be used to control lights/underglow on the truck or the 8.

So far no additional packages have arrived but Canada Post has issued official delivery delays, so no worries. It'll get here.

Super stoked that rocker switch panel is going to get used for something!

Also Princess Auto must share inventory and shipping managers with Rockauto, because there's a 3rd item from my single order, coming in a third seperate box for some reason!

Man I need to get back to posting in CA again, I love the poo poo out of your helmet.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

A parcel arrived a few days ago, but between christmas and spending most of my time racing around in ever decreasing circles on a John Deere with a hay mower, trying to get the grass cut before Australia's weather goes from mid 20's to Mid 40's overnight (thats celcius) so the grass actually dries into hay rather than cooks off and dies I havent had time to dig into it until now!

First of all- A box!

This one looks well travelled? And a note!

Theres mentions of a rear engined porch. Upon closer inspection, it was located in the traditional location for rear engined porches- wrecked and upside down.

Small bit of recovery later...

Then came the haul of 3D printing goodies!

It appears some of the porch got onto the skull. I will have to set up a camera watching them and light off the welder and see if they do in fact glow! And then google how to use the claw properly!

And a couple of new key chains!

The chicken wing is awesome. My mates son thought it was real and wanted to eat it. Thats definitely getting a tractor key on it!

Postman Pats ultra polite brothers van!

I have no idea whether these have anything on them? I kinda want to KNOW if theres anything on them. I do not want to pay the asking price for a MD drive online to find out if theyre blank or not!!!!

Then we had some Mighty Melon Mods stinky thing

An assortment of stickers to go onto the wall in the shed, I think one or two slipped out of view there

Patches! The Canadian NP one is so cool and now i want Poutine.

And then the one that made one of my partners snort tea out of her nose laughing

Thanks McTinkerson! I have had an absolute PRICK of a year, between the bullshit with my job at forestry dragging into this year and ultimately culminating with being thrown under the bus to cover a corrupt CE's arse AND getting my contract terminated to the literal thousands in psych and legal fees I've had to pay to prove to the police that no, im not a loving threat to myself and others so i could get my rifles back after having them siezed on mental health grounds after my employer siccked the police on me as an intimidation tactic, to my current employer instructing me to stay absent from duty and just burn all my sick, annual and long service leave while they try to work out what to do with me after destroying my shoulders and leaving me with ongoing injuries that prevent me from doing my substantive role and then getting an ADHD diagnosis in the middle of it and having to come to terms with all the times that its absolutely hosed me over in the past that i've blamed myself for and the way that i've been treating people and interacting with people without being aware with it, and having to basically relearn how to live and function at 38 years old. Its been an arse of a year and this was an awesome gift at the end to just remind me that theres still good things in the world to look forward too.

Gonna have to make sure I can send a gift next year. Might just start making it now so I dont run out of time!

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

I'm glad everything arrived in one piece and relatively unscathed! And that it was well received and was able to lift your spirits!

As someone who didn't get their ADHD diagnosis until they turned 30 and was a literal hair width from losing their employment because of it, I totally get it.
You're not alone and are among (imo) great company! You got this!

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

builds character posted:

What a well-written, thoughtful letter. And yes, these are all new additions!

Some of them will last longer than others.

A lot longer. :getin:

The half life of some of this stuff is mere days.

While other parts of the package will dissolve into nothing within minutes.

Yeah, minutes might be a stretch.

Pretty sure it doesn’t count if I reflexively ate it while contemplating my haul.

How dare you?!. I would never need th… ok, actually this is great and super helpful, thank you!

All purpose hot drink container for when I start working on the van again now that it will be cold and miserable to do so. :respek:

Yes, I desperately needed this. It’s very clever. Squeezing pulls the cable which tightens the end and then the red pawl keeps it tight. The cable means it’s perfect for tight spaces - no worrying about how to fit the giant pliers in).

You thought I broke my last set of picks trying to pry something I should have these are… for locks you say? :aaaaa:

hell yes! i am glad you got it in time. i had originally gotten some astro nano sockets and a pliers wrench before aissigments went out, but then i found your tool thread post where you laid out your collection, and i saw you already had those! thank goodness for that post!

anyway, disregard the wrench instructions on that stud extractor and give it some brap brap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJi3G2oUOfY
(he says it's a snap on, but they don't make one of these. it's probably the same unit you have)

anyway, i am pleased that everything was well received. i hope you liked the cider!

merry aissmas (eve)!

blindjoe
Jan 10, 2001

InitialDave posted:

I received a gift from Santa!

Thank you, Blind Joe!

I fear you might get the rest of your stuff in January, but Im glad something made it for christmas!

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

blindjoe posted:

I fear you might get the rest of your stuff in January, but Im glad something made it for christmas!
Ah, I appreciate it either way! I'll keep an eye out for further packages. Merry Christmas!

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Ferremit posted:

I have no idea whether these have anything on them? I kinda want to KNOW if theres anything on them. I do not want to pay the asking price for a MD drive online to find out if theyre blank or not!!!!

I totally forgot! They both have music on them.
One of them is the Initial D Non-Stop Megamix.
The other is something else.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Good news Mustache Ride, Kickstarter thing is allegedly at the US fulfilment centers and 'should' be shipping soon!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
A package was received. What could be inside?

An letter.

Microfiber thingies!

Toyota BBQ spatula!

Booze and chocolates!

The total haul:

Love it, love it, love it!

Thanks and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Death to the Unclean Ones, Bajaha!

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

I am a major slacker and got my packages mailed on the 22nd and tracking shows ETA is 12/27 so apologies for being late. I am still waiting for something for both of you so you are gonna get some even more delayed holiday cheer some time in January. :negative:

I also got my gift a while ago and have sat on it until today.

We begin with a half stuffed pillow.

A letter! And the coveted junk.

Rotaries are weird.

I have received a quest.

These actually came separately, I do in fact have a couple of pre-smog cars…the ‘69 Merc and the ‘71 GTV!

Funny to think that I am as unlikely to be able to play a CD as I am to play a minidisc.

STICKERS! Canadian salad lol

These have already been commandeered by my lil dude.

Can’t wait to try this.

Thank you so much, McTinkerson! Happy Holidays!

blindjoe
Jan 10, 2001
We got the package a while ago but with our christmas tradition of getting really sick after the end of school, and trying to get Christmas ready while sick, I haven't been able to make a post.

The package appears

Kids are excited to open it

The pig paper is a real hit

Meccano! This is cool, we will be making this for sure

Mint Cake (?) that everest climbers ate - never seen this before

It then devolved into finding out you can squish the packing material, so then the competition was on to see who could get the most

And the loot! Missing a failed D20 dice that got claimed, and some stickers that got put on kids beds.
Building the diorama and the meccano will be done in the time off and the tea is appreciated!

Thanks freelop!

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
Sorry for not posting earlier, I had a phone die (lost photos), got sick twice, baby got sick, and now am scrambling to keep a 2000 person WISP running as I'm on call for the three day Christmas!

A box for me, Dr. Daihatsu

Cool packaging, haven't seen the stiff bubble wrap bags much before

Those sure are words

Great candy filled snack mix, Lego TURBO racecar, fancy hand soap that smells amazing, a Fiat pulley, supercomputer pump bushings, a whole box of alcohol wipes, incredible smelling coffee, tasty BBQ sauce almost out of the shot, and ENGINEER pliers from Glorious Nippon

Thanks Nitrospazz, I'm glad to get back into AI and its great to see so many of the wonderful people I've met over the years still here and doing well.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

blindjoe posted:

We got the package a while ago but with our christmas tradition of getting really sick after the end of school, and trying to get Christmas ready while sick, I haven't been able to make a post.

The package appears

Kids are excited to open it

The pig paper is a real hit

Meccano! This is cool, we will be making this for sure

Mint Cake (?) that everest climbers ate - never seen this before

It then devolved into finding out you can squish the packing material, so then the competition was on to see who could get the most

And the loot! Missing a failed D20 dice that got claimed, and some stickers that got put on kids beds.
Building the diorama and the meccano will be done in the time off and the tea is appreciated!

Thanks freelop!

Glad it all arrived and glad your are feeling a bit better!

When the post office asked what was in the package and I mentioned the screwdriver they all panicked because apparently your country customs can be weird about sending them.

Kendal Mint Cake is basically condensed sugar with mint extract, treat it like Lembas bread

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Raluek posted:

hell yes! i am glad you got it in time. i had originally gotten some astro nano sockets and a pliers wrench before aissigments went out, but then i found your tool thread post where you laid out your collection, and i saw you already had those! thank goodness for that post!

anyway, disregard the wrench instructions on that stud extractor and give it some brap brap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJi3G2oUOfY
(he says it's a snap on, but they don't make one of these. it's probably the same unit you have)

anyway, i am pleased that everything was well received. i hope you liked the cider!

merry aissmas (eve)!

Hah! The astro nano sockets are a great gift generally though!

The cider was delicious, thank you! Really nice flavor and not too sweet.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

DJ Commie posted:

Sorry for not posting earlier, I had a phone die (lost photos), got sick twice, baby got sick, and now am scrambling to keep a 2000 person WISP running as I'm on call for the three day Christmas!

Was starting to worry it had been porch pirated, glad it arrived! Hope you're feeling better now and the on call is uneventful and quiet.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

An package arrived earlier today but I sure don't remember ordering diapers...

Hmm we're off to a good start

Nice letter but the mention of "cum tube" was unexpected and mildly concerning

The spread before I start digging in, everything individually wrapped is a very nice touch that I need to do next year. Random 10mm was floating around in the package

Amazing center punched license plate, will be a great addition to the wall of plates in the garage

Really nice headlamp, these things are so nice for working under the car. I think I had an older model of this one at work before someone walked off with it

3D printed 10mm socket but I think the scaling needs slight calibration, it's about the size of a coffee cup. Has bonus 10mm sockets inside!

Two great hotwheels, that Alfa is :discourse: Soft top release with lots of JB weld, looks similar to the one's on the VW Cabriolet but not sure. Very cool and heavy welded tie fighter ornament?

More 10mm in the box that stuff was in

Very thoughtful card with stickers!

More stickers in the NSFW box. These will be a nice addition to the sticker wall in the garage.

Oh this certainly is something :catstare:

Little later I checked the mailbox and found another package with these goodies. Is NSFW and you can likely guess what these are based on it being from something awful.

Yoshi and Judy thank you so much, this is an amazing collection. My wife is mildly mortified which is perfect.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Hey Santee, you need to post! I know it's been recieved according to tracking :) (Even if it's not great gift it's been a lovely time to actually think of anything better, being in hospital really throws a spanner in the works)

Also a package appeared!

It had a nice note!

There were...... these things!

And this multimeter which for some reason I've never had one but now I do and if I have the user id right thank you DJCOMMIE, much appreciated!

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Mail Call!
I've been sitting on this one for a couple of days because it's been a hell of a week, but I can't wait any longer!

Got a little trail of arrows to...

Well, I think it's safe to say that France's world cup performance was not up to snuff

Dicks in and and out :love:

A nice little haul right here. The missus tried to steal the candy ribbons, but they were too good to let go. Definitely excited for the drill bits, no more charts of "metric equivalents" for tapping.

I am already getting in trouble with that roll of stickers

Thank you Big Taint!

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

The third package from Princess Auto has arrived Elviscat!

It is amazing and will without a doubt result in my termination at work should I place it at my desk.

Thank you! I love it!

Big Taint, I'm glad everything arrived in one piece and that nothing ended up coated in maple syrup.

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

I'm late to the game here due to a relative's passing, but let's focus on the AI:SS.

Here's the spread:

A book I've been in need of for some time now:

And some especially goony highlights.

Thank you, slothrop. I've checked that book out a few times from the library, and it's good stuff. I'm more than happy to have a copy to call my own now. Stickers have been cracking me up too, but I'll have to wait for warmer weather to get them on my toolbox.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

that 'For Rectal Use Only' sticker really puttin in overtime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

that 'For Rectal Use Only' sticker really puttin in overtime.

That's because I got a roll of them :devil: