Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It's finally out today. Getting a good nights sleep before purchasing my copy in the morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the copy i ordered in 2018 is in the mail

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

poo poo... might finally have to pull the trigger on a switch

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

elf help book posted:

this

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

it's time

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O8gTIr4lys

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

Best of luck imps. Let's loving go

Only gonna get to play for a couple hours before I have to go but I couldn't resist starting.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

there’s so many good games out right now. . .

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Already in love after the prologue

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

holy poo poo there's a skill tree for every weapon lol

also

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

How is it. I'm jelly

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Lol

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Game’s really good

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Looks like you get the Bayo 2 guns as a save transfer bonus and I assume the same goes for the Bayo 1 guns...Going to make myself not use them for the first playthrough lol. Sick as hell though

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Can confirm the bayo 1 guns are also a save transfer

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Three chapters in, this game is loving amazing

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
What's the moon themed climax song

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Uncle Frank posted:

What's the moon themed climax song

Moonlight Serenade. it owns

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

How is it. I'm jelly

4 chapters in and I think they really nailed it.

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Evil Eagle posted:

Moonlight Serenade. it owns

Not what I guessed but its very good now that I listen to it. Music to go combo mad to

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

The end of chapter 6 is loving insane lmfao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Jenny Agutter posted:

The end of chapter 6 is loving insane lmfao

I stopped after 5 but I went back to collect the one frog I missed in chapter 2. can't wait to wake up. good night

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
lmfao side chapter 1 i wasn't expecting elevator action starring jeanne but i'm extremely into it

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm also extremely into it, the intro to that chapter was so drat stylish lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm immensely satisfied so far. Was a little worried about the demon summoning mechanic going in but after one session I love it, especially the combo enders. Those in particular make the typical bayo players PKP spam far less effective. All the new weapons I've used are unique as hell, even the new guns. I mostly breezed through getting platinum trophies in the lower 3 difficulties of Bayonetta 2 in my recent replay, but so far I've only gotten one and I'm glad of it, I've really gotta learn something new to get good ranks. Related to getting ranks though, the reset verse button in the pause menu is so sick

Viola is going to take some getting used to, though I changed her block to ZR for muscle memory's sake. I think I'll have a much easier time relearning to use R for movement than to use it to get witch time.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

This bayonetta poo poo is like when you give those kids Soda at a sleepover whose parents dont let 'em have it. Evil Eagle is going fuckign wild bouncing off the walls here hahah. He's gonna crash hard as hell and end up sleeping with pissed jeans on covered in sweat..but for the time being, let him have his fun :cheers:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Evil Eagle posted:

It's finally out today. Getting a good nights sleep before purchasing my copy in the morning.

----------------

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
im just watching him feast with my face pressed to the restaurant window as i forgot to update my payment method in the 6 years since i preordered it. but soon

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

im just watching him feast with my face pressed to the restaurant window as i forgot to update my payment method in the 6 years since i preordered it. but soon

Lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Game is great so far, only a chapter or two in. Demon slave seems fun so far but think I still have a couple of things to unlock for it. The more zoomed out view makes it sometimes a little difficult to keep track of everything when there's a lot going on in handheld but that'll come with time I'm sure.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I shan't be buying it out of solidarity for Hellena Taylor, who should have been paid fairly.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Hizke posted:

I shan't be buying it out of solidarity for Hellena Taylor, who should have been paid fairly.

Glad someone else is paying attention.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Glad someone else paying attention. [Buying a 50 dollar Big Boob Maid Skin w/ Super Sonic Jiggle Titty Screen Shaking Visuals w/ Keyboard Vibration hand crafted by an 8 year old chinese programmer on a hamster wheel that is rigged to whip him every time the cleavage shading isnt pixel perfect]

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

insane anime posted:

Glad someone else paying attention. [Buying a 50 dollar Big Boob Maid Skin w/ Super Sonic Jiggle Titty Screen Shaking Visuals w/ Keyboard Vibration hand crafted by an 8 year old chinese programmer on a hamster wheel that is rigged to whip him every time the cleavage shading isnt pixel perfect]

lmfao

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Definitely don't pass up the extra missions you get from getting the Crow, Cat and Frog in each chapter, I just got a Bayonetta 2 weapon and demon from one