Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Game’s really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Can confirm the bayo 1 guns are also a save transfer

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

The end of chapter 6 is loving insane lmfao

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I love playing bayonetta. The new movement mechanics are sick, the dual weapon you get in chapter 9 is incredible and I’m launching dudes and zipping between them with the air dash. wink slave is a goomba stomp every time

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

There are so many god drat weapons lol, I don't even know what to start upgrading

These weapons are incredible, I’m not sure any one is as complex as king Cerberus from dmcv but the variety is insane. Just finished chapter 12, another standout climax , and I am laughing like an idiot at the weapon you get after that fight. I think the demon you get from the previous chapter might be the strongest one yet the tower gives you on demand witch time

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I was skeptical of the demon summons at first because they have smaller movesets but just throwing them in as combo finishers or tossing an instant summon attack into your normal combat doesn’t break the flow at all. most of their animations are incredible, can’t imagine the amount of work that went into them

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Finished the game, it kicks rear end. guns and fans were my favorite weapons, madama butterfly best demon

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

rank 1 on the leaderboards for expert mode after my plat trophy playthrough lol.

Nice job EE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

I turned on naive angel mode for shits and giggles and lol at this part of chapter 3

https://twitter.com/dinominal/status/1587910013565403137

lmao