Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the copy i ordered in 2018 is in the mail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i love the demon summoning

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

Get owned Captain Based.

There are barely any people on the rankings for expert mode lol. hopefully the game did ok

you have to manually upload scores dont you, i imagine itll always be just the real freaks showing off

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

"haha wow why are they giving me witch hearts so quick i have so much health"

*unlocks violas skill tree* oh no

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

No they're just achievements. I've tried to look up what the other million collectibles do but Google doesn't work any more so I just grab whatever seems easily reached.

all the collectables are described in the in-game glossary books

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i make the bells when one of my materials is full but also because it was a bewitchment in 2 and a bottlecap in 101 so i just assume im supposed to

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

violas unlockable moves are cool

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I managed throughout the intro cutscene and button prompts but lost it at the tutorial menu being titled "Bubbles for a Naughty Monkey!"

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I think you blow the bubbles to get him to stick in place and then get a prompt to slap him. It was not super clear but I somehow got a platinum even though I was just mashing buttons and swaying my cursor everywhere.

On Chapter 11 and it's fully sick, the game is much more fun when you're not fighting the new homunculus enemies who are a bit boring imo. The alfheim at the start of chapter 10 (Witch Time only with Viola) was horrible, I managed to get a silver with Moon and that's all it's getting, I'm not doing it again. Is there any mechanical difference between Viola's parry and the Moon parry? If not I'm just going to keep using the latter and trying to train my muscle memory since I can use it with Bayonetta too

you can do a moon parry without having her sword, im just sticking to moon and going nuts with her moveset which nearly all removes her sword

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

putting the parry and the dash on the same button is a good troll

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

is the overall playthrough grade just the lowest of the grades you got through all levels and not an average, i forget

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

thats goofy but makes sense with what im seeing (silver, im seeing silver and i dont like it)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i gave up for now on the train one driving it in a 3d space i dont get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

my morning jackass posted:

there is a patch that makes a lot of the niflhiem challenges easier out now. Also makes violas witch time easier to activate.

what the gently caress