Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I wanna say, begrudgingly, that Leon Trotsky has been a good mod for USCE, he has been pretty good about not administering excessive probations. He’s also a very good poster and uses his talents to moderate the thread in lieu of probes, which is the way it should be.

I know it’s not always possible but I think the best outcomes come when mods stick to the threads in which they post regularly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Tarnop posted:

Mods stay out of the UKMT, every time you interact with it you gently caress things up.

I hope things are going well in the other non-US threads.

US threads are poo poo for reasons that have been well explained above and casually dismissed by mods so once again nothing will improve. I have no idea what purpose these threads serve when people who have been ground down until they stop posting here are required to keep detailed files on every interaction that led to that decision unless they want their feedback dismissed out of hand.

yeah this is really annoying, having to wait for the quarterly feedback thread to redress one's grievances is not ideal.

D&D doesnt get much traffic or drama these days and this thread has been fairly copacetic .. what about having a feedback thread up all the time?