Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Lib and let die posted:

You've done a fantastic job driving out many of the most passionate dissenting voices and creating an atmosphere where your superstar posters feel comfortable enough that they are exempt from punishment for digging up peoples' personal information and using it as a cudgel so silence them. May you reign for thousands of years!

Elephant Ambush posted:

lmao

So basically you want to be a mod and the sole poster in this forum because you think you're always right and smarter than everyone else

You are actually one of the dumbest and most arrogant and condescending assholes on this or any other forum and this place would be a million times better for actual debate and discussion if you and evilweasel were forum banned

So that's my feedback. Forum bans for this delusional poindexter and his idiot doppelganger evilweasel. They're not nearly as smart as they want everyone else to think they are and all they do is whine about strictly enforced rules which just happen to align with the idea that their posts should never be challenged by anyone

It should also no longer be against the rules to be mean to people like them because they deserve it for trying to be the main characters of this forum and dictate how everyone else should follow their rules and posting style. They're also constantly wrong and anyone who points that out with a sarcastic joke gets probated and that's bullshit

We're adults here, not in high school debate club and we should be able to post like adults instead of walking on :decorum: eggshells so that we don't bruise this rules-obsessed dweeb's fragile little ego

I also still maintain that Koos being in charge is some kind of long con troll on this forum to try to make it as miserable for everyone as possible and I want to call that out again just in case anyone forgot. I don't believe anything he says and every post he makes just looks like any other fyad style fakepost dressed up in fake decorum

Things were great for a short while after he took over but in the last few months nobody but the echo chamber liberals want to post in CE and I'm sure DV and EW love it because there's a lot less people to tell them they're wrong. I don't know if it was one of those two guys but lib and let die got doxxed because he dared push back on and make fun of democrats and if democrat supporters get to run this show by constantly spamming reports and whining to mods when they don't get their way then this place will be nothing but a liberal support group that doxxes people for correctly making GBS threads all over their demonstrable failure of an ideology. And it wouldn't surprise me if that same psycho tries to doxx me for making this very post. Stop coddling and sheltering these centrist nutjobs

And now I'm sure Koos is laughing and saying "mission accomplished" after reading this. Helluva job. You got a "meltdown". Congrats

Fister Roboto posted:

My feedback is that nobody should ever listen to this twerp. Everything they post is this kind of pseudo-intellectual verborrheic nonsense. Every time they get in an argument with someone, they immediately attack the other person as "making GBS threads up the discussion" (I'm fairly certain that this is against the rules that DV wants to be strictly enforced). It's clear that they only want debate and discussion to occur within the narrow constraints that they deem acceptable. It's exhausting to try discussing anything with them, and it usually ends with a probation for the other person. If the mods really want D&D to be better and more open to discussion, then efforts should be made to get DV to stop domineering the conversation like this.

I'll add a +1 to these.

It really is more of the same; One sided moderation designed to keep dedicated centrists safe from any dissenting opinions that may upset their delicate balances and self-described "experts" who continue to get a free pass while violating the same rules they keep screeching and demanding everyone else be held accountable to because they couch it in enough :words: that Koos has decided they must be super smart to have such long paragraphs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU