Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Story doesn't add up. SOmething's fishy here. Really wild to think Nancy would contrive such a devious plot upund her dear Husband"s head... LITERALLY.

AGREE? THOUGHTS? Sound off in the comments below

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I wanna know what kind of hammer it was

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Paul Pelosi has information leading to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Nix Panicus posted:

Paul Pelosi has information leading to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

NeatHeteroDude posted:

paul pelosi the arrest of hilary clinton blah blah blah

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
absolutely no way nancy didnt have security lol. i refuse to believe this.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
here i am just me the third or somethign most powerful person in the country, the largest, richest empire of all time, asleep in my little house in san francisco. my big french doors are open and the beautiful ivy ascends the trellis to the balcony. the cool fall breeze falling upon my supple ancient skin much like it did my ancestors in athens or something. beaitufl. get real

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Official Unanswered Questions List (will update as requested):
1. How did DaPepe get into the house?
2. What kind of hammer was it?
3. How drunk was Paul Pelosi when he was hammered?
3a. If he survives, will this be a factor in his survival?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The assailant is Paul's bastard son and he attacked him because he didn't make the monthly allowance/silence bribe.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

it's a good thing nancy wasn't home

a hammer would just bounce off those jugs and kill the wielder instantly

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

there is an idea of a PAUL PELOSI, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though i can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: i simply am not there. it is hard for me to make sense on any given level. myself is fabricated, an aberration. i am a noncontingent human being. my personality is sketchy and unformed, my heartlessness goes deep and is persistent. my conscience, my pity, my hopes disappeared a long time ago (probably at Georgetown University) if they ever did exist. there are no more barriers to cross. all I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem i have caused and my utter indifference toward it, i have now surpassed. i still, though, hold on to one single bleak truth: no one is safe, nothing is redeemed. yet i am blameless. each model of human behavior must be assumed to have some validity. is evil something you are? or is it something you do? my pain is constant and sharp and i do not hope for a better world for anyone. in fact, i want my pain to be inflicted on others. i want no one to escape. but even after admitting this—and i have countless times, in just about every act i’ve committed—and coming face-to-face with these truths, there is no catharsis. i gain no deeper knowledge about myself, no new understanding can be extracted from my telling. there has been no reason for me to tell you any of this. this confession has meant nothing :blastu:

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1586579693095899137

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/KaysEssie/status/1586124475216498691

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/StephHoover8/status/1586524787907534848

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

why would you choose a hammer as the murder weapon, guns are so easy to get in America. In Japan they have to grind to get firearms and that's why they appreciate their capacity for assassination.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I attacked paul pelosi with a hammer but because I have pink hair and pronouns the cops had to let me go and framed a white conservative male for the crime instead

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
it's all laid out in the beatles song maxwell's silver hammer written by none other than paul mccartney look it up people!!!

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1586576090708856833

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/TheLaurenChen/status/1586547969775616000

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
what da gently caress is going on here!!!!!!!!!!!

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
agreed, his head shouldve naturally gotten strong enough to withstand a hammer after a lifetime of being pelted by those knockers

doesnt add up

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/eclipsethis2003/status/1586109644295983105

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

best argument for sanctuary cities right there

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

no one knows what to do with this one and it rocks

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Nancy cast a curse of 1000 tigers upund head

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Lessail posted:

it's all laid out in the beatles song maxwell's silver hammer written by none other than paul mccartney look it up people!!!

i'm not listening to crazy conspiracy theories from someone who actually thinks that Paul McCartney wasn't killed and replaced by a double in 1966

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

why would you choose a hammer as the murder weapon, guns are so easy to get in America. In Japan they have to grind to get firearms and that's why they appreciate their capacity for assassination.

paul had a hammer, the guy took it from him, and then paul got/had another hammer. if your EDC doesn’t include at least two hammers your a loving idiot.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Pretty sad when a guy can't even get hammered in his own home without inviting criticism from the likes of OP.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
Justice for Paul

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

is the hammer ok

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Mustached Demon posted:

is the hammer ok

after the attack it was put down

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

You're right, op, someone who spends all their free time pretending to be a nazi muppet baby that got its head slammed in a car door would be able to pull off a much better assassination. at least on the level of that guy who tried to hijack a plane so he could crash it into the white house and kill nixon

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
This whole incident shows that the far right has upstaged the far left once again.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

pelosi was drunk and stumbled into the window and they pinned it on a homeless foreign pervert that the cops were keeping on ice for just such an occasion

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

I hope he gets to the bottom of this

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

It was called in another thread, but its probably a 90% chance this was a drug deal that went sour, and both sides are leaning on their media to make it seem like the guy was a Qanon MAGA Crazy / Black-lives-matter pink-haired defund-the-police homeless trans person.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

It was called in another thread, but its probably a 90% chance this was a drug deal that went sour, and both sides are leaning on their media to make it seem like the guy was a Qanon MAGA Crazy / Black-lives-matter pink-haired defund-the-police homeless trans person.

i believe it

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

The one lesson we can all take from this terrible incident is that we all need bedside helmets and better training in hammer to hammer combat

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Me and Paul both got hammered on the same night, coincidence 🤔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Cuttlefush posted:

after the attack it was put down

It's the owners fault it was violent!