Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

porfiria posted:

I mean, a crazy dude ran around inside the White House during the Obama years. Mitch McConelly had to be fireman carried from an angry mob that broke into the Capitol. It's not super hard to believe it's that easy.

You're confused. A crazy dude ran the white house in the Obama years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

DaPepe

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

https://twitter.com/cobrakel/status/1586420371841875969?s=46&t=7tCdAHSKOu1Iw0NSIWG-SQ
lol really cracked the case

e:
https://twitter.com/cobrakel/status/1586420379156824064?s=46&t=7tCdAHSKOu1Iw0NSIWG-SQ
rofl this is the 21 century anarchist mind

TenementFunster has issued a correction as of 18:50 on Oct 31, 2022

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1587094447145222145

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Alex is so pissed off he's on vacation right now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Can't believe therrs a guy in America who's mentally unwell and has a website.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

It's all right there in the filing. This man did NOT plan on murdering Nancy Pelosi. In fact, he explicitly said that he just wanted to talk. He said as long as she told the truth, she would be fine. Is expecting our politicians to tell the truth a bad thing now?

The worst thing he was planning to do to her was break her kneecaps. And remember, that's only if she lied. Yet the democrats are calling this an "assassination attempt". In spite of his explicit statements to the contrary, right there in plain english for everyone to see. What is going on?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

In Training posted:

has anyone seen jeffery of YOSPOS since the attack? :thunk:

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
Ed Buck ritual was disrupted by the police.

Euronymous
Jul 19, 2022

imagine believing the fbi

Euronymous has issued a correction as of 22:49 on Oct 31, 2022

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

redneck nazgul posted:

has anyone seen jeffery of YOSPOS since the attack? :thunk:

he hasn't made any post in a suspiciously long time...

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Smythe posted:

Story doesn't add up. SOmething's fishy here. Really wild to think Nancy would contrive such a devious plot upund her dear Husband"s head... LITERALLY.

AGREE? THOUGHTS? Sound off in the comments below

nice chud talking points, chud. u kiss yr potus with that mouth?

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

500 good dogs posted:

he hasn't made any post in a suspiciously long time...

he’s charging up his power to perma another random cspammer

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

In Training posted:

and i’m supposed to believe nobody even READ these misspelled, incoherent ramblings? gotta be a false flag.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

as soon as I saw this I was like wow. fake

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

a fatguy baldspot posted:

as soon as I saw this I was like wow. fake

it’s that easy folks

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

This never would have happened if Paul had his own hammer.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Cpt_Obvious posted:

This never would have happened if Paul had his own hammer.

it’s his hammer! he’s supposed to have it!

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

The greatest crime is that Trumps Twitter is not free to poo poo post.

Free Trump.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/JeremyDBoreing/status/1587081555792564224

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
yeah, american journalism’s finest hour was late 2002 lmfao

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Euronymous
Jul 19, 2022

he's not incorrect!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

some plague rats posted:

I attacked paul pelosi with a hammer but because I have pink hair and pronouns the cops had to let me go and framed a white conservative male for the crime instead

Quoting this for the next QCS thread.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Euronymous posted:

he's not incorrect!

Nah, journalists have always sucked this much. No problems are new, just louder and faster.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

did this get posted

https://twitter.com/ClaireFosterPHD/status/1586887754398502913

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

to my weird rentboy: my wife. she’s goated. with the jugs. But…

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Euronymous posted:

he's not incorrect!
what do you remember US journalists doing in October 2022? this story is barely worth mentioning in a national outlet compared to the loving invasion of iraq.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Gwtj

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Real investigative reporters still exist, they just have substacks and podcasts now

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Best Friends posted:

to my weird rentboy: my wife. she’s goated. with the jugs. But…

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

Real investigative reporters still exist, they just have substacks and podcasts now
judith miller called herself an investigative journalist and lmfao

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

TenementFunster posted:

what do you remember US journalists doing in October 2022? this story is barely worth mentioning in a national outlet compared to the loving invasion of iraq.

I do not recall the invasion of Iraq being a story in October 2022, either.

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Euronymous posted:

he's not incorrect!

They didn't report on Kennedy loving everything that moved, they didn't report on Reagan having a gay prostitution ring (or Bush having the ringleader killed), they actively helped FDR cover up the fact that he was in a wheelchair. There's never been a time where US media hasn't been slavishly deferential to power.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

One of the most successful political investigative journalists in Australia, so feared they sent anti terror police to try shut him down, is close friends with the person the government is trying to send to prison for whistleblowing on Aus war crimes, is a b tier YouTuber who between uploading new reports on corruption does a series pretending to be a low income divorced dad doing Fast food reviews from a 98 Holden Commodore.

Journalism is dead lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

they didn't report on Reagan having a gay prostitution ring

What's up

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

I'm sure people have done actual, informative write-ups, but here's the wikipedia to start: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_J._Spence

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
a fun side effect of these things is it always brings people out of the woodwork who fundamentally do not understand how the Wayback machine works, and think that it's evidence of anything other than "the sites that were crawled on this day which we haven't been asked to remove from our archive, looked like this at those times".

That's all it does. It's not a loving realtime index of the internet, never has been, will never be useful for the kind of "forensic" bullshit that twitter randos want to read into it. It's borderline numerology poo poo.

If the wayback machine could be leveraged for meaningful forensic investigation of the internet I think the NSA would have just stolen it, rather than building a massive underground data center to archive enough data going through trunk lines to actually enable some of this poo poo. Doubt they will share the tech with you but it might or might not hurt to ask.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

cagliostr0 posted:

One of the most successful political investigative journalists in Australia, so feared they sent anti terror police to try shut him down, is close friends with the person the government is trying to send to prison for whistleblowing on Aus war crimes, is a b tier YouTuber who between uploading new reports on corruption does a series pretending to be a low income divorced dad doing Fast food reviews from a 98 Holden Commodore.

Journalism is dead lol

This guy sounds like he rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Cabbages and Kings posted:

a fun side effect of these things is it always brings people out of the woodwork who fundamentally do not understand how the Wayback machine works, and think that it's evidence of anything other than "the sites that were crawled on this day which we haven't been asked to remove from our archive, looked like this at those times".

That's all it does. It's not a loving realtime index of the internet, never has been, will never be useful for the kind of "forensic" bullshit that twitter randos want to read into it. It's borderline numerology poo poo.

If the wayback machine could be leveraged for meaningful forensic investigation of the internet I think the NSA would have just stolen it, rather than building a massive underground data center to archive enough data going through trunk lines to actually enable some of this poo poo. Doubt they will share the tech with you but it might or might not hurt to ask.

If you can even find the info because of how scrubbed from the internet it is you should investigate what Bruce Gilliats children do