Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Cock!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
König Gabelstapler: A game of Forklifts
2022 Spiel des Jahres finalist.

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

DemoneeHo posted:

GUN

it's just literally a gun in a box

I'm sorry, but here in America we play "Gun" nearly every day!

The Deer Hunter: The Game
2-6 Players
All Ages

I know what you're thinking, and no it isn't about the Russian Roulette part. The game follows your character while living and working in a dead-end Pennsylvania steel mill town. Go to work, come home and drink! Attend a wedding! This all leads up to the exciting conclusion of driving to the deer hunt (actual deer hunting part omitted, per legal decision) and spending your last peaceful moments with your close friends. Have somber discussions about war and the nature of life! Regret life decisions and go to the bar, but watch out as danger and alcoholism lurk around every corner!

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
Quorble! The fun family card game where the last person to yell "Quorble!" wins!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Ticket to Ride: Snowpiercer Edition

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Mad Max Risk

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Underwhelmed posted:

Horny Horny Himbos

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
RummIceCube

Flogger

Trivial Hirsute

PureCheesy

Mouse Crap

Apples to Assholes

Chukars

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Flogger

Trivial Hirsute

inshallah

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Brawnfire posted:

Dick to Ride: Holepiercer Edition

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Necronomancala

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Coup Soup

It's like regular Coup, but you get to eat a bowl of soup on the side

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

DemoneeHo posted:

Coup Soup

It's like regular Coup, but you get to eat a bowl of soup on the side

You got me saying soup weird now

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...

Underwhelmed posted:

König Gabelstapler: A game of Forklifts
2022 Spiel des Jahres finalist.

Meh. Once again, the SdJ jury has lost the plot and selected a family game, when there are more deserving entries like Nutzlose Seeleute der Ostsee or the legacy edition of Sextoy-Verkäufer.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Connect Foreskin

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Rush Hour Traffic Jam with Time Travel

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Three-Dimensional Scrabble

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Asterite34 posted:

Connect Foreskin

A docking game for the whole goyim

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

haveblue posted:

Three-Dimensional Scrabble

This already exists:

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Pictionary: Whoops! All Windmills Edition

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Inversi

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

Brawnfire posted:

Rush Hour Traffic Jam with Time Travel

I like this one.

Hoedown Showdown

C-c-c-clambake!

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Sophie’s Choice: The Board Game

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Schroedinger’s Board Game

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Grape Escape: SAW

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

This already exists:

Lol nice

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

My grandma and I used to play Upwords. Decently fun, but not enough of an improvement over Scrabble that you'd play it rather than scrabble. Which she also had one of those deluxe turntable sets of

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Snakes and ladders, but it's flaccid dongs and stiffies.

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!
Trivial Pursuit: Encyclopedia Dramatica Edition*

*Includes "Insta" and "M3MES" expansions.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Survive the canal walk: San Antonio edition
“Walk,ride,boat, or run but make it back to your car alive”

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Gaping!

Titty-Twister

Monopoly - Garey, Indiana Edition

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Tip-toe to fascism: Start out as a centrist and over the course of die rolls you age older with the steps you take on the board. The higher the roll, them more you move right.

Deploy card sabotages such against your opponents by deploying ben shapiro talking points at them to accelerate their tiptoes to the right! Ride with the patriotic boaters across the cancel culture lake portion of the board.

Ages 23-32

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Kanye against humanity.

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
Breaking Bad: The Board Game Of The Series (ages 10+)

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Monopoly - Garey, Indiana Edition

Imagining a board with only gray properties, railroads replaced with landfills, and at least half the chance cards sporting some version of "meth heads rob you".

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Kanye against humanity.

This one made me laugh too

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Sunday in the Park with Boards, based on the Stephen Sondheim musical.

Gloomhaven: Cadaver Synod

Cadaver Synod & Ladders

Oregon Trail, but you roleplay as vengeful bison

Dat Caboose!, a train-watching themed deck building card game

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Solitaire for Two

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

DemoneeHo posted:

Solitaire for Two

:chanpop:

Yesterdays Latte
Nov 14, 2021
Something Ouijawful - A Ouija board for contacting permabanned forums users! (Not dead ones, that's for the regular Ouija board.) Comes with a custom Goatse planchette and a special board with forums emoticons available for the benefit of the "dearly" departed. (Recalled after it was found that all anyone could get was slurs and constant repetitions of the letter Q, for some reason.)

Warhammer, 40lb - The package, which brags that it is "compatible with all games produced by Games Workshop or any other company", contains an extremely large replica of a medieval French war hammer. A document inside details a "loophole" present in "all versions of every game, ever, by way of omission" that allows the owner to smash the opponent's pieces, boards, belongings, or person with the hammer in "any way necessary to win".

DO NOT STICK THIS INTO YOUR URETHRA - The intimidatingly-marked box with large, bright-red letters on a yellow background contains a tome-sized instruction manual; the rules are interspersed with repeated warnings, sometimes paragraphs or pages long, to under no circumstances insert any piece of the game, manual, board, or box itself into your peehole. The writing frequently goes onto tangents about what would happen if you were to do so, down to excruciating detail about possible injuries, diseases, and other assorted maladies that could result from taking such action. Apart from the 343 pages of admonitions in the manual, the actual instructions for playing the game, as well as the board and pieces, are for an unremarkable game of Connect Four.

You Bet Your Head: Home Edition - A simple trivia game based on a screensaver from a simpler time. Seriously I miss After Dark and all the quirky games and screensavers they made, geez why do computers suck now, who decided this was fun :smith:

Monopoly: Modern Ruleset - Identical to Monopoly in every way, save for the fact that the jail is removed and all of the "negative" Chance/Community Chest cards have catastrophic consequences and instead award money (e.g. "MASSIVE OIL SPILL IN GULF OF MEXICO, COLLECT $500"). In fact, there's no way to lose money, and the game has no ending condition, winning or losing. When the bank runs out of money, the rules set out methods of using real-life stand-ins for currency, inevitably resulting in a spiral where the players "own" small tokens, then household objects, then households, towns, cities, landmasses... all for the sake of passing around the board in an endless loop. There is no end. (Subsequent releases of Warhammer, 40lb proudly display "WINS EVERY GAME, INCLUDING MONOPOLY: MODERN RULESET!" in a little yellow explosion symbol on the packaging.)

Better Mouse Trap - It's a box of Rube Goldberg machine parts. Released by Hasbro as a cost-saving measure, becoming far more popular than the original.

Super Business Guy! - Due to a series of missteps, firings, and divestments made by the producers of this board game, the company had no staff or assets to their name, other than several thousand tons of cardboard, a printing machine, and a stock image of an unknown, smiling man in a three-piece suit with the Shutterstock watermark still present. Despite this, the "game" (consisting of a 24"x24" square of glossy cardboard with the image of said business man sans box, rules, or pieces) sold millions of copies and spawned hundreds of imitators such as "Friendly Old Dude!" and "Wow, It's a Duck!", none of which could capture the lightning in a bottle that was Super Business Guy! Sadly, due to continued mismanagement of the company, its last assets were sold to Milton Bradley, who promptly printed a revised version that never sold as well as the original.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
Settlers of Catan: Special Edition for People Who Cannot Stop Making Wood for Sheep Jokes and It Has Become a Problem