Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
"guess what?" my DUMB WHOER WIFE likes playing this one instead of just TELLING THE drat STORY

"guess where?" i'm going to BURY HER SOMEDAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I slipped getting out of the shower: Take your long probes and fine tongs and try to rotate and extract various objects from inside a colon with minimal tearing of the sphincter.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

goatface posted:

I slipped getting out of the shower: Take your long probes and fine tongs and try to rotate and extract various objects from inside a colon with minimal tearing of the sphincter.

so basically a new version of operation

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

goatface posted:

“Es un carrito”

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ChubbyChecker posted:

so basically a new version of operation

Yes. Only with realistic puckering action that encourages people to shove their dick up there.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Olive Branch posted:

Loved organizing your inventory in Resident Evil 4? Have a particular "need it just right" feeling when you play Tetris? Can't help but feel that wandering itch to move those boxes just a bit more to the left so they're nice and snug?

Introducing Pack Rat, the game of optimal storage and configuration! In Pack Rat, you compete against your friends to fill up your backpacks, or suitcases, or moving boxes, or whatever other container maps you agree to use before the game starts, in the most efficient way possible! Arrange and layer your drawn items as best as you can, but beware, your opponents may use devious actions, like drawing your bag's strings taut or handing you an oversized or oddly-shaped item to store!

(This is actually probably a real game.)

Not a board game, but there is this roguelike called Backpack Hero where you play as a rat exploring dungeons and any gear you can fit into the backpack can be used in combat. You have to do RE4 style inventory management to fit everything.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

hosed Up Dice

I haven't thought that far about the gameplay. But you only use non-standard dice like D2's, D5's, D7's, D120's, and so forth.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

DemoneeHo posted:

hosed Up Dice

dice like D2's

That's a coin, yo.

.random
May 7, 2007

null_pointer posted:

That's a coin, yo.

Only if you’re a heathen

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Mr Mouse Trap: Whichever guy throws the lowest die total has to put their dong in the mousetrap on the board, which is an actual wood-and-metal mouse trap that can be set off in a similar way to in the original game. The unlucky penis owner then has to hope no one else springs the mousetrap.

There is wagering.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

.random posted:

Only if you’re a heathen

What the gently caress?!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Dice nerds are weird.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Apple smasher: Every player gets an apple holder stand with an attached ruler. They take it in turns to slam their forehead into the apple, first one to get their largest apple fragment below the red line wins.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I have a variant rule I use in cards against humanity. Whenever somebody points out it’s just dirty apples to apples, you sacrifice them to Tlaloc by tearing their still-beating heart out.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I literally just saw an ad for Connect 4 Spin, in which you can spin the separate columns around a central axis. Very weird, sounded like this thread

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Axis and Allies but it's 6 hours longer and you have to play it with me and I'm gonna get super moody if you take a lead at any point and poo poo talk your dad if I am winning. Again, playing this game if COMPULSORY.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Twitter shitter: You pick a selection of words from a bag to build a tweet with, then the player of the round spins the wheel of content moderation and everyone tries to compile a tweet that will get them banned under the lucky rule. The player who spun the wheel then awards ban points to the tweets they hate most.

First one to fill up their tower of hate with points wins

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth
Chess Zero: The long-awaited prequel returns to the CCU (Chess Cinematic Universe) with a special Kickstarter-funded smorgasbord of extra pieces made of large and detailed plastic as a party of eight pawns* journey through the lands of Blacque, Whytt and GREYYE? in search of fame, fortune, and at least 75 victory points.

(*you can play with fewer but it will not be fun)

Phil Tippett's MAD GOD: The Board Game! A 17-kilo box of clay, food dyes and glitter. Instruction booklet comes pre-soaked in ink for guaranteed illegibility.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
a mystery solving board game where players move from room to room and ask each other questions to investigate who did it, except instead of murder it's owning an unlicensed television

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

Funky Valentine posted:

Zipline Builder! The game of killing children at 65 miles and hour the whole family can enjoy!

I want you to make this so we can release the expansion: Zipline to Groverhaus

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3
Reverse Monopoly: Instead of chance cards, every time you land on a chance square, you get one piece of the guillotine, which is assembled in a 3d model form in the free parking square. When it is complete, execute the banker. Whoever has the least cash on them is the winner.

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer

Gertrude Perkins posted:

Phil Tippett's MAD GOD: The Board Game! A 17-kilo box of clay, food dyes and glitter. Instruction booklet comes pre-soaked in ink for guaranteed illegibility.

The box plays an irritating baby's cry from a hidden speaker whenever it's open

Discernibly Turgid
Mar 30, 2010

This was not the improvement I was asking for!

nonathlon posted:

Yes but I have rights on Nutzlose Seeleute der Mediterranean

I’ll agree to this because, even drunk, I couldn’t pretzel enough logic to get a Schettino card into my Ostsee deck (I think there’s a bonus for historically accurate cards played.)

Horsebanger
Jun 25, 2009

Steering wheel! Hey! Steering wheel! Someone tell him to give it to me!

Literally A Person posted:

Axis and Allies but it's 6 hours longer and you have to play it with me and I'm gonna get super moody if you take a lead at any point and poo poo talk your dad if I am winning. Again, playing this game if COMPULSORY.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/1499/world-flames

I've enjoyed subjecting my friends to this!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Meatland. It’s like candyland but it’s meat.

lipid
Feb 21, 2001
Settlers of Cootie

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

:vince:

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

null_pointer posted:

That's a coin, yo.

A coin has three potential outcomes.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Monopsony

A very boring game where all the other players have to entertain one player's oniomania

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Extra row of tits posted:

A coin has three potential outcomes.

Really four; heads, tails, heads edge or tails edge.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Doesn't come down again.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Boggle (Australia Edition) (first person to find and shout the C-word wins)

Wake Daddy (From An Opioid Overdose)

Abortion

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Broke Wokes, a painfully out-of-touch game designed and marketed by an obviously boomer-brained committee.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

teen witch posted:

I have a concept but i need a name

Hungry Hungry Hippos but instead of hippos it’s human noses and instead of marbles it’s cocaine

Narine Narine Narcotics

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Donut Disaster: Chernobyl Edition

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

SORRY! for your loss

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Parcheesi on my peeny

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Hungry Hungry Hippos: The First One Is Free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Hungry Hungry Hippos 2: The Aftermath of Digestion