Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Welcome, friends, to my magical quest.

This thread was born when I decided on a whim to replay an old SNES-game I really liked as a kid, and then realized while I was recording the first episode for my YouTube-channel that I somehow missed Disney turning my favorite game into a trilogy while I wasn't looking!

Well, this had two effects: First, I realized I could extend the fun by tracking down and playing the other two games and second, extending my mini-project to three games made it long enough for a Let's Play thread to even make sense.

See, the joke about the Magical Quest games (starring Disney characters) is that they're incredibly short, like Ghouls and Ghosts. They're also incredibly easy, like a baby's first Ghouls and Ghosts. The first game I know by heart, the other two games I wasn't even aware of until today, so I'll be going in blind for those.

The games play like if someone at Disney one day saw footage of Mario Brothers 3 and then Ghouls and Ghosts and decided to replace Mario and Arthur with beloved Disney-characters and then put everything into a blender. They're three totally easy, colorful and beautifully animated games. You also have to defeat evil emperors with magic.

This thread is purely a fun project, and a fast one, at least compared to my usual style (decades-long screenshot LPs of weird space 4x games). I've already have 1/3rd of the first game done, for example. It's the very first episode! That's how short those games are!

I'm aiming at posting 1-2 videos a week, so there's a good chance the entire trilogy will be done before Christmas! But no promises, I'm a lazy fucker.

And now, let's have some fun with magic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Updates!

The First Quest 1: Trees, Spiders and Snakes
The First Quest 1 "C": Beavers, Tomatoes and Water
The First Quest 2: FIRE!!!!
The First Quest 3: Birdemic Mountain
The First quest 4: Fat Ice Skating Men
The First Quest 5: Pete's Labyrinth

Second Quest 1: Ghostbust the Circus!
Second Quest 2: Ghostbust the Jungle!
Second Quest 3: Ghostbust the Ghosthouse!
Second Quest 4: Colossal Cave Adventures
Second Quest 5: Cold, Cloudy Plains
Second Quest 6: Bad Baron Castle

Final Quest 1: Harvesters of Sorrow
Final Quest 2: Faceplant into Wüstenblumen
Final Quest 3: Skyward Duck
Final Quest 4: Wet Duck
Final Quest 5: Of Krakens and Yetis
Final Quest 6: A Final Pete Approaches

Libluini fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Feb 5, 2024

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

The Magical Quest: Starring MICKEY Mouse! Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCtDDVA66SU

The first episode! I'm stupidly excited about this, I really loved this game as a kid. The story is basically this: Pluto and Goofy? are lost in some sort of magic land. Mickey falls into the same magic land and gets a quest to save Pluto (and Goofy??) from EVIL EMPEROR PETE. Or something like that.

The magic quest begins! This video is mostly about trees, snakes and spiders. Very eco-friendly, until we start polluting the environment with our magic.

I hope you're not allergic to tomatoes.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
I don't remember this at all. Ever. Well, it'll be nice to watch, that's for sure!

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

I played the poo poo out of this on the SNES back in the day, mainly because it (along with Contra III) was one of the few platformers even I could play to completion. :unsmith:

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Comrade Koba posted:

I played the poo poo out of this on the SNES back in the day, mainly because it (along with Contra III) was one of the few platformers even I could play to completion. :unsmith:

And I could never get anywhere in this; I think the farthest I got was the second level or something embarrassing like that. Something about the controls didn't gel with me.

E:

Yeah, I don't remember those beavers, but I do remember the first boss, so that's as far as I got with the game in my possession for over 30 years. :shrug:

THE BAR fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Nov 1, 2022

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
So where do these games fit into Kingdom Hearts

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Was literally just talking about this game with my mom, it was a pack-in title when my parents bought my SNES and she was reminiscing about playing it over those first holidays. She really liked that the enemies made kissing sounds when they hit you :3:

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
i'm certain i've played this game but i can't remember a darn thing about it

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

The Magical Quest: Starring MICKEY Mouse! Part 1c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdYShxJDTRY

The... still first episode? Yeah, I didn't have enough time to play the next two levels, so instead I spend the exact same amount of time going through the first two levels again, comb them for secrets I'd missed, and did some heavy editing to hide the fact I died nine times in a row due to tomato-related accidents.

This video exists only thanks to a random YouTube-commenter, who happens to really love the series, and who unprompted dropped an entire paragraph on my first episode, reminding me of some poo poo I had totally forgotten.

I've also made sure to add in lots of incompetence, just so you know you're watching a real Libluini-made video!

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

The Magical Quest: Starring MICKEY Mouse! Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szNYmNY3_Bk

And today we're playing with fire! This is my favorite level, introducing my favorite magic costume. Let's go!!!

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

The Magical Quest: Starring MICKEY Mouse! Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xj64SwMezU

Right after my favorite level, comes my least favorite one. There's a lot of falling in this episode. This part was quite frankly, for the birds.

It's still quite amazing that this game's worst level is still a lot of fun. Well, as long as you avoid doing what I'm doing here.

We're now 2/3rds done with the first game.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
It is much longer than I had expected from a licensed game.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

The Magical Quest: Starring MICKEY Mouse! Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqoQuiFy2rA

And because even the developers realized the climbing irons were maybe a bit too finicky, the very next level involves a lot of jumping, but with zero climbing mechanic use necessary. I still spend sometime as Mountaineer Mickey, because the costume looks awesome.

But otherwise, this very cool and frosty level is all about : Spraying water everywhere. Oh no Mickey, what are you doing??! You'll get a cold!!!

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

The Magical Quest: Starring MICKEY Mouse! Part 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO7sHIV6t44

Finally, we reach Pete and rescue Pluto! Or do we???

This level will give you flashbacks to some of the best platformers the SNES had to offer, especially the Super Mario World and Super Ghouls and Ghosts influences are reaching insane, Disney-parody levels of height here.

A fun end to a fun game. Also, turns out Mickey's greatest enemy is not some magical giant bipedal cat, but a fish. Fancy that.

Next up: We're going to the circus!

Libluini fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Nov 16, 2022

Crystalgate
Dec 26, 2012

Tarquinn posted:

It is much longer than I had expected from a licensed game.
While there are poo poo licensed Disney games, overall Disney was very lucky here. I lot of the licensed Disney games were great, they were made by people who intended to make good games, not just use the brand to sell.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Capcom always ended up making good Disney-games, often by simply recycling parts of good games they already made.

The Darkwing Duck games are clearly made on a Mega Man engine, for example.

And in the case of this trilogy, it becomes clear fast that apart from the beautiful colors and animations, you feel like you're playing Ghoul's n Ghosts: Easy Mode most of the time. :v:

Even if this is a custom engine, the way you can go into game 2 and immediately recognize it is the typical Capcom "Why change if it works"-type of engine recycling going on that gave us so many Mega Man games, is just precious. :allears:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

So, that was the First Quest of our Trilogy of Magic.

The question remains, now that Mickey has slept in and then got up to play a game of "ball", what happens next? Will Mickey's days now be forever magicless?

No! Instead, Mickey and Minnie are going on a date... to the circus!

Second Quest

The Great Circus Mystery - Starring Mickey AND Minnie! Part 1: Haunted Circus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IecVwBST2U

Yeah, this game's story is apparently set just a day after Mickey's dream about fighting Emperor Palpapete using the Force and this time Minnie is with us for the ride! But since I've played an entire game as Mickey already, it's now officially Minnie's turn!

Mickey's and Minnie's date immediately goes wrong as something monstrous has abducted everyone from the circus they wanted to visit, leaving only Donald (too useless) and Goofy (too weird) untouched. Also, Pluto has been abducted again, too.

Ghosthunting detective Minnie, to the rescue! Let's bust some ghosts!

Edit:

Some points I forgot to mention in the video, because I'm dumb, so I'm putting them here:

-The Lion's mane can actually be sucked up with your ghost vacuum. I forgot to do this both in my test games and in the recording.

-When the Lion's mane is going into rolling thunder mode, trying to jump on his head will hurt you.

Libluini fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Nov 21, 2022

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Second Quest

The Great Circus Mystery - Starring Mickey AND Minnie! Part 2: Spooky Jungle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InREf3DAtLw

Immediately outside the circus, Minnie runs into a massive jungle. OK game.

This game does climbing irons right! Man I got really scared for a moment in this level, until I realized the explorer costume's climbing irons don't suck. Then we go and do what jungle explorers always do best: Exterminating the wild life.

Also, some evil ghosts are loving things up for everyone. Hey, I did promise some ghostbusting action, didn't I?

Fake edit:

This video should have been up yesterday, but due to work and work commute related insanity, I was too exhausted to even think about hobby-related stuff. Today it was finally too much, and I'm now numb enough to just keep on working. You're welcome.

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

Libluini posted:

Also, Pluto has been abducted again, too.

If people keep stealing the dog, he's gonna turn into John Mick.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Oops, this thread fell a bit to the side, thanks to IRL-intervention. I'm still retrieving some files for this LP that were misplaced during a recent hardware-upgrade with a botched back-up, but the problems are almost solved by now.

Expect some more videos before Christmas!

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Second Quest

The Great Circus Mystery - Starring Mickey AND Minnie! Part 3: Ghostly Ghosthouse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPqaWW0f_9o

And we're back again from the holidays with a new update!

This time around, it's getting spooky! The only thing I'm regretting is that I didn't have the balls to make you wait until October to make this a proper Halloween episode.

There's some mode 7 shenanigans going on in this level, and the rotating rooms seem like another inspiration from games like Super Ghouls and Ghosts. At least that's the one big game I remember where you had rooms rotate around you like this.

Libluini fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jan 12, 2023

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Second Quest

The Great Circus Mystery - Starring Mickey AND Minnie! Part 4: Colossal Cave Adventures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwAp1ZeWiZk

This episode: After falling to her death last time, Minnie is now in hell. Turns out hell is both wetter and colder than commonly assumed! Now, Minni! Don't give up! Go forth and send Big Dino back to capitalism hell! Or whatever comes after getting killed in the afterlife!

Takil
Jan 9, 2019
:allears:

I love the first game so much! I've played and beaten it so many times, but like you, didn't even realize there WERE more in the series until years later.

Looking forward to the rest of the second, and the inevitable third!

Prowler
May 24, 2004

I never got the opportunity to play the second one as a kid--took a brief glance at the cover at Blockbuster and dismissed it ("Oh it has Minnie on the cover it must be a baby game") not realizing it was A) Capcom and B) a COOP follow up to a pretty decent game my brother and I had enjoyed. Missed opportunities...

Of course, we discovered the third one by emulation...

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Second Quest

The Great Circus Mystery - Starring Mickey AND Minnie! Part 5: Cold, Cloudy Plains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FoXdn9FOfE

This video was crudely clutched together from two different recordings, thanks to me accidentally casting the spell "Summon Disney Character" at the worst possible moment.

But apart from being the end of a really hosed up recording session, this is actually a fairly nice level, followed by a nice, original bossfight.

In my mind, this boss clearly classifies as some sort of ghost, as it is big, white, fluffy and clearly not a normal living being. Ghostbuster Minnie strikes again!

Next: Actually already the last level. That was fast!

And Pluto is already saved at this point. Minnie may actually be better at this adventuring business than Mickey!

Libluini fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Jan 19, 2023

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Second Quest

The Great Circus Mystery - Starring Mickey AND Minnie! Part 6: Bad Baron Castle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND-vEHGWo44

The final level of the Great Circus Mystery! Turns out a noble was behind it all! loving aristos.

Minnie joins the revolution and storm's the Baron's castle. Then an absolute dumbass of a player takes control and she stumbles face-first into every single trap Pete put in her way.

But don't worry, this is still a Disney-game and Minnie is a cartoon. That's twice as much protection against horrific ends!

Thread Update:

And that was game 2 of the trilogy. It was fun, there were some improvements, but also new bullshit, like the instant re-spawning allowing you to fall into death pits multiple times in a row. Finding secrets got easier, though I still managed to miss two heart containers. Will the last game try to add some more improvements? Next time, we will find out!

Oh, and a commenter on my YouTube-channel pointed out there's a fantranslation for the Japanese SNES-rom, so we can actually continue and finish this LP-thread on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, like Nintendo intended!

(I'll still look at the GBA-versions, out of sheer curiosity if nothing else.)

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Final Quest

The Magical Quest 3 -Donald, DUCK!

Part 1: Harvesters of Sorrows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fIySKLoK9w

Now things get interesting! The third game in this trilogy was never released outside Japan on SNES, and the rest of the world only got a GBA-port.

But while I do plan on taking a look at the GBA-version, a YouTube-commenter made me aware of the existence of a fan translation for this game. So, in essence, this means we played the first game in its German version, the second game in its US version, and now the final game in its Japanese version. :haw:

And so far, there were no bad surprises, the fan translation fits perfectly. I declare the final part of the LP for open!

The third game shows several improvements already, even in the first level. There's some weird stuff happening in level 2, but I'm cursing a lot about that in the video. One important thing: One of the changes was adding more differences between playable characters, so I decided that after doing a Donald-run, I'll take a look at what Mickey is doing here, considering the story this time actually revolves around Donald's nephews getting kidnapped, not Pluto. Pluto is safe, for now. The graphics are still beautiful, Capcom really gets creative with this engine, and I like them even more so far than the graphics and animations in the first two games. The first level alone is filled with visual gags that show an impressive level of creativity. One of the games I plan to LP later shows the exact opposite, so if it ever gets to that, it will be an amazingly strong contrast.

We also upgrade our narrative level to 3: Game 1 was set in a dream and Game 2 was actually real, weird magical flying island and all. Now Game 3 ups the ante by introducing a magic book sucking people into a magical realm of unlimited possibilities. That's right, Magical Quest 3 is an Isekai.

Libluini fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Jan 26, 2023

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Final Quest

Part 2: Faceplant into Wüstenblumen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4VAA38sxPo

Ha ha ha ha, yeah, that last video was something, right? This time I recover from my incredible failures last time, again thanks to a lone YouTube-commenter helping me out: Turns out I missed/forgot several important game mechanics!

The rematch with Lady Butterfly is on, and we eventually manage to find our way through this big forest to beat up Bob the Angry Flower's Evil Cousin. The rest of the video is me stumbling into a desert, watching Donald become Donaldo the Great, and lots of magic flying through the desert sands. There's also more flowers and more game mechanics to not understand!

After far too long, I decide to be merciful and finally "get" how those flower-jump-pads work. And then I run out of steam and stop halfway through the third level.

At least this time I also manage to defeat the obligatory midboss of level 3, so hopefully next time I can get to the end of level 4 without creating another massive overlength video. Maybe.

Fake edit:

The game adds some more gags and gimmicks throughout levels 2 and 3, but for some reason my gamepad starts acting up more and more each time I sit down to play, which sucks. The d-pad on this thing is apparently made by the lowest bidder, and misreads input quite easily. Every time you see Donald suddenly stopping mid-jump, and then dropping like a rock. Yeah, that's my gamepad loving up.

Hopefully I can find my old SNES-style 8BitDo-thing for the next session.That gamepad has a really good d-pad! :shepface:

Real edit:

If the video behaves oddly, apparently YouTube hasn't finished processing the HD-version of Episode 2: Operation Desert Flower, yet. So give it time, and it should shake itself out over the next hour or two.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
These platformers all look like something I'd never really have properly figured out as a kid, I don't know why, but for some reason I have memories of all Disney-property platformers as being remarkably hard, either just requiring really good reaction speed and timing, or sometimes having some weird mechanics to them that you couldn't expect a 10-year-old to intuit.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

PurpleXVI posted:

These platformers all look like something I'd never really have properly figured out as a kid, I don't know why, but for some reason I have memories of all Disney-property platformers as being remarkably hard, either just requiring really good reaction speed and timing, or sometimes having some weird mechanics to them that you couldn't expect a 10-year-old to intuit.

It's definitely harder to play those games as a 40+ year old with hosed-up eyes, but on the other hand, back then I was a really stupid kid, and I'm still amazed that I managed to complete so many JRPGs on my own (and not at all surprised that I needed all those free strategy guides many SNES-RPGs came with in Germany)

Ironically, even back then I had some problems finishing basic jumping games like this on, but on the other hand, I missed tons of secrets on account of being too stupid to look. Really, the only thing I had going for me was the patience of a saint, and a love of violence, so I spent ages bopping weird creatures on the head in games like Secret of Mana or Evermore, and when I couldn't find the next story beat, that's what strategy guides where there for.

Also, I'm rendering the next video right now, it should be up later. As a preview: If I hadn't switched to a better controller after the last time, this LP would end right here. And you would have heard my frustrated screaming all the way from Germany.

Let's just say Capcom must have heard the complaints about the first two games being too easy, though the true answer is more complicated, as I will explain in the next video.

Libluini fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Feb 5, 2023

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Final Quest

Part 3: Skyward Duck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSOMAFzoMDU

Capcom still hasn't run out of ideas yet, so we now fight antlions, infiltrate an airship and then fall from the exploding airship into the ocean. Donald is showing himself from his best side here! Though he does use up quite a lot of stunt doubles in this section. (Covering the second half of level 3 and the entirety of level 4.)

The difficulty for this game has seriously ramped up when compared to the last two games, where I wasn't even really noticing how bad my d-pad was. This video would have been impossible with the other controller: Far too much jumping over death pits is needed to get anywhere and trying to fight the boss of level 4 would have been a shitshow with my old gamepad constantly stalling poor Donald's jumps.

The antlion fight was a sad nadir of my ability to play jumping and running games: Possibly because my contrast view has been going down with each set of eye surgery I had since 2021, which were a lot. All those sand colors were mucking up my view quite badly, though it took me quite some time with a working controller to notice that I wasn't having a stroke, I just couldn't see the boss tells fast enough to matter! And then the fourth level pulled out all the stops: A midboss that needs you to use finicky special costume controls to win, and a boss that must have overeaten steroids as a kid, :lol: This video sees poor Donald dying over and over again, just slightly less stupid then the older videos "Donald suddenly halts in mid-air, plummets down to his doom"-style death and more "this idiot is blind and slow, why is he playing this????"-style.

Welp, at least advancing by brute, dumb force feels oddly appropriate for Donald. :shrug:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
No, this thread is not dead. Sadly, some health trouble is keeping me from working as much on my LP-threads as I'd like, but I hope I can do something about this one at least. Maybe. I'm in hospital in a couple days for a check-up and then I will get told how much my eyes are still hosed. If it isn't too bad, I'll probably be well enough to finish this thread up.

Meanwhile, please be patient while I'm trying to work on this.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Final Quest

Part 4: Wet Duck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYkgKv9dCU8

We're entering level 5, and it's time to SWIM! The second half of the level doesn't go so well, since Donald encounters the dreaded enemy "climber costume required" and my skills are not up to the task.

Seriously, I can not deal with the climber costume and so I'm now stuck. It's either my dwindling eye sight or actual brain damage, but I can not make that stupid climber costume work as it should, and therefore, Donald will probably never advance past this level*.

Welp, at least I managed to put out another video before my health intervenes!

*If someone has an idea of what I'm doing wrong, please help! Google was very unhelpful today.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Whoops, completely forgot this was a thing on my to-do list

New updates starting Sunday!

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Final Quest

Part 5: Of Kraken and Yetis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYK90wS3r-o

We're finishing up level 5 (finally), despite my massive incompetence. I took some off-screen time to learn how to properly climb things, and abused the bonus game to get some extra hearts, lives and coins. Watch me in this video already losing a bunch of those extra lives again. Though on the other hand, I also manage to complete level 6 without really trying. So apparently, Libluini is a land of contrasts

The story so far: Donald had to get eaten by a magic book to save his nephews. The nephews are all saved now, but the dumbass then got roped into defeating "King Pete", the obligatory evil ruler. Though I guess it makes some kind of twisted sense if you're not willing to risk simply destroying the magic book after extracting yourself from it: To prevent further Pete--Incursions, Pete Must Die.

And so Donald has to beat up a Kraken and a Yeti.

(Believe me, it makes more sense if you watch the video.)

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Hermelin is 'ermine' in English. Initially I though those were ground squirrels, but they do seem to have black-tipped tails, so ermine.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kangra posted:

Hermelin is 'ermine' in English. Initially I though those were ground squirrels, but they do seem to have black-tipped tails, so ermine.

Thank you! I think I even knew this at some point, but then later forgot? At least I remember reading about "ermines" and thinking "huh, so they're kind of like a marten" and being a bit embarrassed when I looked up pictures and realized that they were actually Hermeline.

Thread news: Uh, poo poo, I forgot I had a third LP-thread running. Next week some more videos, then all three games are finished.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
gently caress, another two months gone.

OK, here's the deal: I was ill a ridiculous amount of time the last two months and this, plus work-related stress, made it really hard to bring up the motivation to record more videos. Things are looking up now, but I really only have time to work on LP-related stuff on the weekends.

And it's not the weekend.

I'll try really hard not to get any more health problems until Friday, so I can finally put this thread to rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Recently, I started making videos again and suddenly remembered, yeah this abomination still exists.

Welp, new video dropping on the weekend, I want to get this over with.