Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jmnmu
f
OR CAN HE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYaLP9cnk5Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

caught in a state of original sin
and i can't walk out

jmnmu
f
elvis is the protagonist in this little fable

Ass-penny

jmnmu posted:

elvis is the protagonist in this little fable

Not to be unbyob but Elvis is famously racist, so who gives a poo poo what he has to say about anything at all?

jmnmu
f

rear end-penny posted:

Not to be unbyob but Elvis is famously racist, so who gives a poo poo what he has to say about anything at all?

hate to be unbyob but the guy in the vid is not really Elvis

jmnmu
f
byob: slandering elvis impersonators

treasure bear

elvis presley - king of rock n roll - is pawing at the door, he wants to be let out

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

rear end-penny posted:

:goofy:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:chloe:

jmnmu
f
is his showmanship against the street peachers not just?

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

rear end-penny posted:

there were rumors he said some racist things but no one can seem to attribute them to a particular time and place and people who knew him well said he wasn't racist at all and supported the civil rights movement :shrug:

:iiam:

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
who is to be believed: a single lyric from a public enemy song or the swaths of famous african-american musicians like Jackie Wilson or Ivory Joe Hunter who almost unanimously reported that elvis was a pretty good dude

jmnmu
f
i dont know the right or wrong with real elvis

but he could be pretty cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ64T6gEdC4

Scuba Trooper

elvis' cape outfits were designed to look like captain marvel jr., so we can arguably say elvis was into cosplay

xcheopis

Thread title reminded me that I own this t-shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
an elderly jewish dentist I once knew told me that elvis was a shabbas goy for his neighbors. a shabbas goy is somebody who is not jewish but can run errands for you/do things your faith prevents you from doing on Shabbat.

no idea if this is true but I guess if he can’t save you at least he can bring you groceries in case you ran out of milk unexpectedly

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love: