Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
Jimbee spay day update, she’s a bit loopy but keepin it together. got her in the bathroom because it’s the quietest room in the apartment. Put on her video game and some music for her ti chill to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

petit choux posted:

What was the one about the people that went to the depths of the ocean that was real doomy?

"The Buttery Flavor of Water" I think

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

dont think ill catch the new Insidious, too scary

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Stupid Boxes posted:

Jimbee spay day update, she’s a bit loopy but keepin it together. got her in the bathroom because it’s the quietest room in the apartment. Put on her video game and some music for her ti chill to.

god i wish that were me

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

emfive posted:

Hey I'm not from Chicago and generally I don't pay attention and don't know anything about it because PFC doesn't live there, but that Lightfoot mayor seems maybe not so good, the deal with the bridges is pretty :catstare:

don't worry they're gonna get a mayor that loves cops even more

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the spill happens around 0:25

https://twitter.com/ohshidt/status/1630553681379688448

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Extremely concerning

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

excuse me i am the one who posts molten aluminum spills here!!

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21Ty3O0Vac4

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/tatsthatgohard/status/1630203415115513856?s=46&t=Fx4zN0O1Sdfb2eD3NeaAhQ

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Stupid Boxes posted:

best wishes jimbee!

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
WE PROLYL SHOULD REBOOT THE THREAD SOON LIKE IN 40 M OR WHATEVER TIME ITS MIDNIGHT AT ON WHATEVER COATS IDK

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Stupid Boxes posted:

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
caps lol also its gonna take a smidge for new IKs to lock in

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

that's how my dwrf fortress looks when i flood the workshop area with lava....

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

please stop yelling at me

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Stupid Boxes posted:

Lol :3:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

time for a Zardoz remake

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

DryGoods posted:

please stop yelling at me

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

and the pink?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ATREIDES! ATREIDES! ATREIDES!

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

emfive posted:

also that thing in the attic looks like it's ready for cameras on the next M Night Shyamalan movie

It's an attic that makes you unpopular with the townsfolk

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Korean Boomhauer posted:

WE PROLYL SHOULD REBOOT THE THREAD SOON LIKE IN 40 M OR WHATEVER TIME ITS MIDNIGHT AT ON WHATEVER COATS IDK

gently caress you

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Get them out of here! Take their coasts! :yooge:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Lpzie posted:

and the pink?

i left the pink out hoping you'd notice

you didn't disappoint

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Korean Boomhauer posted:

caps lol also its gonna take a smidge for new IKs to lock in

Lpzie posted:

ya defrock me.... see how i resurrect...

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

one final test before the new thread

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

47th President of the United States. Hmm, do I bump myself off when he's declared or when he swears again? Nah, why kill yourself when there are so many laughs to have? People keep getting dumber and dumber and everything keeps turning to the dumbest loving slapstick, but slapstick is good. And crows coming home to roost are good too. And population readjusting itself to Planet Earth 2.0 is going to be good too.

I didn't do this poo poo, I didn't create this. I even made some pitiful efforts at changing things. I'm a pathetic example of a human being maybe, but I tried to change and I tried to change the world around me for the better, just by a little bit. Not that it matters. this planet will be lifeless within 100 years. We have already signed the death warrant on our own grandchildren. Throttled our own great grandchildren in the cradle. This is around the time in Childhood's End where the last remaining humans live out whatever fantasies they care to, try some medals on, give themselves some awards, finish up that bucket list because they know they are the last of their kind. That's what Mar A Lago is, a never-ending awards banquet where a handful of ghouls can pat themselves on the back knowing that they won before everybody loving dies. It doesn't matter.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
test

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
placeholder

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
I definitely owe everyone a followup on this. Stay tuned.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Lpzie posted:

that's how my dwrf fortress looks when i flood the workshop area with lava....

drat i should boot up df tonight

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Korean Boomhauer posted:

no

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

just reboot it now, get it over with........... . . . . . . .. !!!

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

last post

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Lpzie posted:

just reboot it now, get it over with........... . . . . . . .. !!!

it actually takea while to change IKs so if u wanted to remake it and pilot the new one for a while lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp