Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

that's a lotta canvas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

there is an easier way, idiot. its called a case statement

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

hell, :same:

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

:drat:

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

tacodaemon posted:

Learn About The Pill That Hopes To Study Your "Pre-Farts" And What It Means For Digestion

Ill fart the pill

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Vim Fuego posted:

Enhance 57 to 19. Track 45 left. Stop.

Enhance 15 to 23.

Gimme a hard copy right there.

There's lots of things to make fun of MTG can we please stfu about on her looks :'( ? Pls guys this isn't a good look, do better :/ :(

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

in the shape of one of the keys? :shrug:

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

salami looks like its in the bag from this angle. little tall but this is what my tal bottle looks like in my car and it's stable

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Nostalgic for the days when forums invasions were legal

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Yeah its dope, in summer I'll put a bottle of water in the freezer, come back for it after mowing and that shitll sometimes happen when I whip it outta there and activate that phase change...bitch

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Kinda curious as to how they did that

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

petit choux posted:

a method that relied on enough fools being at the table, IIRC.

How does that even work?

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Red Baron posted:

the best and only video game about playing cards anyone needs. there’s a good fan translation rom out there too, it’s good.

Yeah this game is fun as hell

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

This is super lovely, but a good example of why you shouldn't do sperm donation on the cheap. The arms length "blind" formal process is usually enough to squeeze out biodad (presuming you don't move in with him ffs). Non bio mom had an opportunity here to head the whole mess off with formal adoption. She shouldn't have had to, as a man in the exact same situation wouldn't have had to and that is a textbook equal protection violation in a sane world but Jesus lady you live in Oklahoma, of course they're going to gently caress you.

I worked a similar case a few years ago where there was less acrimony between the parents. The best hodgepodge we could get past a chudge was 2/3rds custody to biomom and 1/3rd custody to biodad with the unspoken agreement that nonbio mom would take half of biomoms custody and cover half of biodads child support.

This was an interesting read, legal poo poo is nuts

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

I'm 6'1 and handsome

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Paragon of efficiency

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I mean what is the horse portion for if it doesn't have digestion tracts and such ending in a urethra and a butthole

Locomotion and wicked kicks??

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Jon Irenicus posted:

did this for me when I was 20 and they flushed out a lump of wax the size of a black bean

Lol please get on my level, pan looks like somebody set off a grip of those little twisty poo poo snake fireworks every 6 months

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

DrPossum posted:

and me watching you leaving with the orb

I can see your little poker

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

OK ill try: why is 'the lableak hypothesis' so bad? Like are we now saying we know exactly where coronavirus came from? Proven to be a Chinese pangolin or something?

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Wanted to share this because it's very weird

wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Yo y'all dope as hell lmao