Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Time to sweep up the cobwebs and disassemble the 12 foot tall skeleton with LED eyes.

It is now legally Christmas. I hope you are pumped to hear the worst songs ever written on a constant loop as you just try to get through work, your trip to the grocery store, venturing outside of your home, etc.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I have earbuds in 24/7. I don't know what month it is, and I've never been happier. 😁

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i've just got one thing to say to that...

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Shifty Nipples

Escape From Noise posted:

Time to sweep up the cobwebs and disassemble the 12 foot tall skeleton with LED eyes.

It is now legally Christmas. I hope you are pumped to hear the worst songs ever written on a constant loop as you just try to get through work, your trip to the grocery store, venturing outside of your home, etc.

christmas doesn't start until after thanksgiving :colbert:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

treasure bear

it's still halloween, forever

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
go ahead and get in the hallowbun since you wanna be a hallowiener

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

Heather Papps

hello friend

no

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Shifty Nipples

lol wiener

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

treasure bear

if it not still halloween why world so scary

StupidSexyMothman

Shifty Nipples posted:

:emptyquote:

Heather Papps

hello friend

treasure bear posted:

if it not still halloween why world so scary

i have written a very sternly worded letter to the boss about this, will post when i receive a response

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Shifty Nipples posted:

:wrong:

Thanksgiving's time is being phased out as it is not as profitable. There will still be a Thanksgiving aisle in the grocery store next to several Christmas aisles.

Shifty Nipples

:wrong:

Thanksgiving's time is being phased out as it is not as profitable. There will still be a Thanksgiving aisle in the grocery store next to several Christmas aisles.

it is true that store displays go from halloween to christmas but if you put your lights on before thanksgiving i'll mutter "that person is a loon" to myself

Ass-penny

treasure bear posted:

it's still halloween, forever

:amen:

big black turnout

It's true I wore my Ghostbusters pajama shirt last night but today I'm wearing a Grinch one

a.p. dent
lots of christmas songs are decent in the abstract, but stores insist on playing the absolute worst recordings of all of them. JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL ROCK (this one always sucks)

Escape From Noise

a.p. dent posted:

lots of christmas songs are decent in the abstract, but stores insist on playing the absolute worst recordings of all of them. JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL ROCK (this one always sucks)

I pretty much hate all the standards and all the pop Christmas songs TBH. I will maintain forever that no Christmas song is worse than that Paul McCartney abomination.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

I pretty much hate all the standards and all the pop Christmas songs TBH. I will maintain forever that no Christmas song is worse than that Paul McCartney abomination.

simply

having

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

a.p. dent

i have a book of easy versions of christmas songs for classical guitar that i like to play at family holiday events. they're pretty. it's my favorite way to hear the songs, if only because it doesn't have the association with malls and consumerism

Shifty Nipples

bah, humbug

a.p. dent

simply having a great time hearing this song in my head over and over!! drat you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

life hack: all big band jazz is Christmas/holiday music

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!