Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
spotify is on my boycott list after they thought it was cool to give joe rogan a hundred million dollars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the greats.....

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I really wanted to like Tunic but the combat was a huge turnoff

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the greats.....

bit of the old Ludwig van

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I had a great year!

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

VideoGames posted:

I had a great year!

I only know About drat Time from that list but I love that song

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

My spotify wrapped has been worthless since I started working from home in 2020 because I no longer have 3 hours of commute to fill everyday (which is good overall but I barely seek out anything new to listen to)

yeah buses + walking
vvv

Help Im Alive fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Nov 30, 2022

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Help Im Alive posted:

My spotify wrapped has been worthless since I started working from home in 2020 because I no longer have 3 hours of commute to fill everyday (which is good overall but I barely seek out anything new to listen to)

Tell me that three hours was like on a train or something and not driving

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

:lmao:

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

VideoGames posted:

I had a great year!

I didn't even know BIll Wurtz was on Spotify!

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

External Organs posted:

I have a bin full of bluegrass CDs around here somewhere...

Pls upload for us unwashed masses

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

https://twitter.com/thegameawards/status/1597998900471701504?t=y-pHoIzQnNptd9AqI7XVNw&s=19

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I just want an exact release date for FF16, and Starfield.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

lol

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Makes me want Spotify so they can tell me what I like at the end of the year too

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
pretty sure that's why they do it

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I got mad at spotify for being "always on" on my phone and deleted it in a fit of pique

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Next year my top artist will probably just be something boring like Metallica, but to be fair their newest song completely slaps.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
What if I just like to listen to the soundtrack of various Contra titles on repeat

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
My top songs are all from the Arcane and Dickinson soundtracks cause that's what I was watching right at the start of Jan and the year is unfairly weighted

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

ChickenHeart posted:

What if I just like to listen to the soundtrack of various Contra titles on repeat

it'll probably tell you that you listen to the soundtrack of various Contra titles on repeat

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I don't listen to Spotify because it doesn't have the unreleased Yakuza substory tracks I need

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
i listen to music almost exclusively on youtube. not youtube music, regular youtube

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

verbal enema posted:

it'll probably tell you that you listen to the soundtrack of various Contra titles on repeat

dear god

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Khanstant posted:

i listen to music almost exclusively on youtube. not youtube music, regular youtube

I noticed more and more bands are just uploading their albums officially to Youtube. There's no money in physical records anymore, they can make way more money on ad revenue (for the big time bands / artists) since their new albums will get hundreds of millions of views in a few days.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

ChickenHeart posted:

Contra music owns so it's okay

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Warhammer 40k: Darktide has officially launched! :toot: For any of you chat goons who played, have fun blasting heretics out there. If you ever see an Ogryn named Evil-Oniyn, say hi!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Evil Kit posted:

Warhammer 40k: Darktide has officially launched! :toot: For any of you chat goons who played, have fun blasting heretics out there. If you ever see an Ogryn named Evil-Oniyn, say hi!

I play as a Zealot who is the Emperor's favorite special boy. His name's Jeff. He looks like Dr. Wily.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Jerma AND Star playing Wildermyth? hell ye

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
the sleeping dogs guy is a lunatic who sleeps with a ballcap on

u can wash ur hands after taking a piss nice

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Nov 30, 2022

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

RE6 has a solo campaign where you play as Ava, but they still allow co-op so I played as Ava and my brother played as her imaginary soldier friend who disappears in cutscenes

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

Evil Kit posted:

Keep an eye out for Duke Deathstrike

he's got balls of plasteel

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I'm a big sucker for rail shooter minigame sections. Driving an AT-AT felt pretty badass.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
if i weren't cheating i probably would've dropped code veronica so 6 is at least more fun than it. i like the story beats and environments, and steve is really funny, but there are like a billion zombies and tons of backtracking, and now i just got to chris' part where apparently i have to play through the first half of the game again??

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

tells us about your favorite cassette tapes or 12" LPs

you're mad

Blue Labrador
Feb 17, 2011

I really had fun with RE5, but I specifically played that co-op. If I had to rely on an AI buddy I probably would've dropped it in a heartbeat.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I went to a concert the other week, and you know what? The music was too loud !!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Looper posted:

you're mad

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jay Rust posted:

I went to a concert the other week, and you know what? The music was too loud !!

What's it like being old grandpa?