Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Has Sony added Mega Man Legends to its PSPlus subscription yet? I haven't heard anything about it since launch but I assume they've been adding PS1 games to it monthly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1587792260594339843?s=20&t=aGcfNLVb399Sh5TigOmJJA

PSVR2 will cost $549, that’s more than the console lol

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
All RE main characters are kinda plain tbh especially Chris. Ethan at least makes me laugh

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Ms. Unsmiley posted:

i want to play sonic frontiers

I just preordered it on my xbox, I'm ready 2 go

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
13 Sentinels is great, I’d buy it again on Switch if it made any financial sense. I’m getting back into the VN mood. I might pickup AI2 but the Stux Milk game comes out on Switch next week maybe I’ll get that instead

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They’re bundled together into one $8 package but it’ll be $6.39 at launch. Seems like a no brainer

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
But everyone tells me the pandemic is over?? You must be mistaken

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I had covid two months ago and I get extremely tired after biking in the park now, something I used to do nearly every day pre covids. would love to know when I'm supposed to get my old energy level back

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
People seem to like the new god of war but I saw a clip and it was a standard AAA Sony section where you and an NPC are jogging through a pretty looking corridor while quipping at each other and I lost a bit of interest

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Watch Mob Psycho, it’s really good this season

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Can’t you still buy the game for your phone? Or is it iOS only?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Is DQXII confirmed to be turn based? They seem to be changing things up and I thought it was still up in the air

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Turn based can be as interesting as real time if the system is fun. One being considered an upgrade over the other has never sat well with me

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I think I’d rather have mediocre turn based combat than mediocre action stuff. It’s why I could 100% Yakuza 7 but can barely finish the rest of the series

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Gachas

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I can’t remember the last one that did. Bravely Default 2?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Or do the Earthbound thing where the battle ends instantly

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I like them if they aren’t too crazy like in Mega Man Battle Network 4, couldn’t take two steps sometimes before starting a fight

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
you gently caress chaos to make it corporeal so someone else can kill it

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Its more ambitious looking than forces so I'm excited no matter what

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Help Im Alive posted:

The Sonic fans can't agree on anything...some of them want him to go super fast, some of them want him to go super slow...

Adventure 2 speed is ideal

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Generations was good but that came out eleven years ago

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
she should be killed

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
This is why people should buy SMTV instead

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It’s good when it’s good but bad when it’s bad. Topic locked.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Looper posted:

sonic frontiers kicks rear end

The cringe meta joke era is over, never thought I'd see the day where I care about the cutscenes in a Sonic game again

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Waiting for Monster Hunter Galaxy

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Kolaches are good, chili dogs are good. Simple as

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
They're fake? Cant believe Joker is a poseur

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Amphibians can’t even decide if they’re a fish or a lizard. They really need to get it together

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Podcasts are for cleaning the house

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It’s the best 3D Sonic since Colors

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Gallagher is dead too, smashing melons in heaven now rip

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
it isn't

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Spyro 2
Spyro 1
Spyro 3

Year of the Dragon

Everything else

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
He wanted candy too much, rip

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
That was Victoria 3, they’re all very different

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Poor Mokujin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Whizzing Wizard posted:

the rocket launcher has 4 barrels, yet we clearly see it fire at least 6 times, furthermore the text indicates 13 hits. Are we to believe this is some sort of magical rocket launcher?

The rocket impact and the explosion are both separate hits obviously, you’d know this if you paid attention in physics class