Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

Combos! Now that's a snack name I've not heard in a long time... long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

lol

alnilam

alnilam

lol

alnilam

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Pikachu is the best pokemon. He is yellow,1 very powerful,2 and a loyal friend.3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Sherbert Hoover, Pikachu, 1998, colored pencil, 8.5 by 11 in., private collection, New Braunfels, Texas.
2. Ibid.
3. “Pikachu's Goodbye,” Pokémon: Indigo League, Season 1, Episode 39 (Tokyo: TV Tokyo, April 16, 1998).

alnilam

Moltres is one of the legendary bird Pokémon.1 When Moltres flaps its flaming wings, they glimmer with a dazzling red glow.2 Properly trained, Moltres can also beat all of the Elite 5 Pokemon.3

-------------------------------------------------------------
1. Pokedex, 1st ed. Pg 146. Game Freak Press, Tokyo, Japan. (1996)
2. Ibid.
3. Author's research, conducted 1997.

ty manifisto

alnilam

I find many of these arguments to be leek-y and farfetch'd.

alnilam

Great jorb

alnilam

A pretty old all time fav gif i was thinking about recently

https://imgur.com/XKiKx57.mp4

alnilam

I have tried to perform gimp magick with several of the scribbled notes to no avail but maybe someone more smarter than me with images can figure out what's scribbled out?

e: also usually phone posting lately which has limited my ability to attempt

alnilam

[bill nye chanting voice] nut! nut! nut! nut! *Guitar riff* Posting rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Heather Papps posted:

what did u eat?

whole lotta Combos from the looks of it