Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tutankhalmond

It's morning. You stir, rattling the last crystals of all hallow's night off of your once-frightened soul. Emerging from your bed, cocoon-like you are reborn. Another year of fear behind you.

You are stronger. Braver. But...are you wiser?

Alas, this is not your bedroom or couch or cot or hammock. You struggle to recognize these unforgiving sandstone walls. Minecraft? No. It's not minecraft. But it is not so undissimilar as to help your rousing mind put the pieces together. You are in the real, authentic Ancient Egypt. There is no doubt in your mind. This is real. Totally. Real.

I stand before you. The boy king. All hail me because I'm cool and yet just a boy. A paradox? No. A miracle.

...but what stands before me? Well, before me and a bit to the side. A large, crafted, and spry cat.

...a cat? Ok, maybe not a cat. A koala? I can't put my finger on it...

I interrupt, knowledgeable and sounding confident and cool.

"Welcome BYOB, to my domain. Real, authentic, and highly rewarding Ancient Egypt. I am the boy king, tutankhalmond. Ever young like that foo fighters song I think, yet also...ever smart. Peculiar, you think. I awake you from your Halloween slumber to usher in the sacred month, when the tides ebb and the mind flows. You have steeled yourself on another year of not being afraid of the neighbour's kids dressed like Roblox characters, but bravery is not all there is to time and space. I appear now to test your wisdom. Please do not fear me."

You fear me, no doubt. But, you still listen.

"I challenge thee to return to face my Sphinks daily during the holy season and seek to solve its riddles."

You like riddles but this is stupid and you just want a normal November.

"For those who solve...there will be fabulous prizes."

You stop listening because you don't need to hear anymore. You're in. You plan to face the Sphinks' riddles daily to win fabulous prizes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tutankhalmond

[reserved for the king]

tutankhalmond

tutankhalmond waits for a small crowd. He hides his mouth and makes poorly considered robotic gear sounds and reaches out with his free hand to place it on the Sphinks.

When he moves his hand from the Sphinks, there remains a coded message.

"She has spoken."

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Manifisto

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous

quote:

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

what the gently caress

Heather Papps

hello friend

a man!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

more falafel please

forums poster

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Heather Papps

hello friend

xcheopis

ChubbyChecker

quote:

google THIS

the emptiest posted:

the emptiest

beer pal

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

baka of lathspell

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

ChubbyChecker

quote:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

biosterous

quote:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

tutankhalmond

While many came close, only you few have succeeded. A deep rumbling and a vibration emanates from the Sphinks. A capsule launches out.

A shock of joy jolts through you. Hey, you earned this. Let's crack this mfer open.

YOU WON COMBOS (PIZZERIA PRETZEL VER.)

What experts are saying about Combos (Pizzeria Pretzel ver.)

Congratulations on today's success. As your prize is much to large for your wittle hands, please accept this conveniently sized trinket. It would fit nicely in your sig, in my opinion. But what do I know. I'm just a boy king.

more falafel please

forums poster

combos are pretty good but I don't know if I've ever eaten them outside of a road trip

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
shared some once with my brother irl and we both puked later. I've earned a badge of courage if nothing else

alnilam

Combos! Now that's a snack name I've not heard in a long time... long time.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
I don't want to tell tales out of school, but there's something off about that last review...

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

tutankhalmond posted:

It would fit nicely in your sig, in my opinion. But what do I know. I'm just a boy king.

You're right!

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Escape From Noise

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I don't want to tell tales out of school, but there's something off about that last review...

What's it to ya, flavor cheeks?

Goons Are Gifts

does anyone have some nuts for me, I need some nuts please

ChubbyChecker

whaddaya know, it does fit

tutankhalmond

"Another day, another dollar", you think. Except it is only the second day (the first instance of coincidence enabling you to extract some expectations as to what comes next). "Big sigh, the usual", you also think.

The Sphinks continues to brim, full of ancient objects of mystery and potentially 1-2 more flavours of Combos.

...or does it?

I have convened with the Gods to derive today's timeless riddle. Will you be brave enough to rise to the challenge? Some say another's life depends on it. Others don't, to be clear.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
here you go, hail the boy king

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

tutankhalmond posted:

Will you be brave enough to rise to the challenge?

Caw!

ChubbyChecker

Goons Are Gifts

I'm gonna win hard at this

edit: oh poo poo I made such a mess help

Escape From Noise

U luv it.

more falafel please

forums poster

i have something better for this but I need to dig around at home for it

Heather Papps

hello friend

did you all know paper can give you cuts!? once i've cleaned up the blood i'll try again

e: it is a fish

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Nov 2, 2022

beer pal

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

ChubbyChecker

:nice:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
these are all rad as hell :3:

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love: