Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

i wonder if people can use original character pokemons (do not steal)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

it's a metaphor for how BYOB has expanded my mind, in this paper i will discuss

Stoner Sloth

hey yo, so here we go
let me try to wing this,
it's stoslo with the flow,
improvise like charles mingus.
stack dough but say 'no!'
to coupon & deal binges,
a tale of woe? it's no blow,
for you or you're tiny dingus!

Stoner Sloth

><∞>

Stoner Sloth

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Check around the back for a larger hole

>make sphinks 'bust a nut'

Stoner Sloth

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

this is not a joke my grandfather used to get an orange as a christmas present when he was young, and he was ecstatic about it. ate a banana with his cereal every day i knew him till he died cause he couldn't get over being able to have a banana every day.

lol we'd get given them cause parents handed down far northern hemisphere ideas of xmas rituals and it was puzzling cause oranges are cheap and plentiful here. otoh it was at least an orange and who doesn't like an orange? plus there's a good memory cue from the scent of oranges at that time of year especially combined with the pine tree smell and from xmas foods :unsmith: