Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Whoah.

first off, david blaine aint poo poo i did orb life for a month suck it

....now, before u all ask, ya i did climb into an ancient structure that is a metaphorical pillar for an entire ancient civilization, ya i did receive the punishment of eternal damnation for my greed by being stuck in history's first gatcha machine, no nobody else here laughed when i called it hammurabi's chode, yes i did confuse hammurabi for being ancient egyptian

why did i do it? well the confusion about hammurabi is because i'm a victim of the public school system's approach to history. why did i climb into the orb? the sphinks told me, on the eve of the month, that contained deep in its depths was the most valuable treasure in the universe.

in retrospect, you might think that is the friends we made along the way, who helped me escape a forever prison.

WRONG, its actually this which i found back in the glass globe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

lol

nut

thank you thank you I’m bowing in response to the cheer I got for getting stuck in a vending machine for a month

nut

Heather Papps posted:

what did u eat?

nm, you?

nut

Heather Papps posted:

i've been buying these packs of chicken legs and then baking them lately they're pretty good. lettuce is weirdly expensive right now and i know it's important but it feels really weird paying like five dollars for a head of iceberg.

i have not been trapped.

i'm going back in the orb tell me when i can have ranch and lettuce in the budget again so my mom can stop worrying about me eating vegetables