Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

the emptiest posted:

the emptiest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Woof baa blah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoHWYh7eXBE&t=8s

google THIS

I'm pretty sure that's 2:32PM US EST

I'm also pretty sure that technically satisfies the requirements of the riddle because it doesn't actually say to post at that time but I'll try to remember to come back and post then just to be thorough

google THIS

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I looked it up and it said it was 3:32 PM US EST

maybe daylight savings time is playing some hijinks on us

I was going off a German-like interpretation of "half of" an hour to mean "a half hour before" but that's not necessarily what the mighty sphinks is going for

google THIS

Update: I forgot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Pikachu (Pokémon Red, 1996) (Pokémon Blue, 1996) (Pokémon Yellow, 1998)

Those were the only primary sources I could find; Pokémon Orange, Green, and Purple are all secondary sources

google THIS fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Nov 14, 2022