Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

There's one thing i know about businesses, they like being blackmailed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2022/11/08/national/kishida-japan-unification-church-donations-bill/

Does anyone know how much teeth this could have if it passes?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

maffew buildings posted:

much like Elon you too roll into your new place of employment and immediately break something critical

:drat:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Yeah but now youve got like 4 feet of snoe on the ground in ny before thanksgiving and no football which is even better

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Pine Cone Jones posted:

My husbands boss gave us a bunch of venison, what's good to make with it. Also have some ground venison too.

Burgers and steaks are good, tacos, burritos, meatballs or in the sauce for sphaghetti, use it in stirfry. It's pretty solid as just a beef substitute in any recipe in my experience.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

I think he's talking about his poo poo-rear end dumb robot versus an actual human. Zero in his history has shown that he's given a flying gently caress about his kids other than creating more of them.

I was trying to figure out the proper way to ask if this was him referring to his trans child

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Hyrax Attack! posted:

police rules of engagement

The what now?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Can't wait until his new tesla phone starts brewing up in his psychophants' pockets and torch their junk

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Lets form an expat town in mexico.

E: with blackjack, and hookers.

Just join the one thats there already of former us servicemembers and their families who got deported anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

All those are bad but the more memorably bad drivers than all of them was in msp. Msp was the only place i was ever almost got tboned in an intersection with a 2 way stop because the drivers would just routinely run a stop sign at 45+ in a 30 in the housing areas of downtown. Boston nyc and atlanta were all dreams compared to dc. San fran wasnt bad just congested. Toronto and ottawa were super easy to drive in even with shittons of constructions. Miama wasnt bad just congested.

Texas, the entire state, is the absolute worst though but especially in dallas and houston. They just have no loving idea what theyre doing. 35 on an interstate with open roads ahead of them crossing 4 lanes to get in the fast lane to maintain 35 in a 70. Maybe theyll speed up to 55, maybe theyll stay at 35. Accelerating down the exit lane to skid to a stop. Merging into an incoming lane that was going away just to keep people from being able to merge onto the highways. And people would get loving psycho at turns because of all that stupid uturn lane bullshit with their access roads where if you dont pick the right exit you cant just take a back road back onto the highway so you have people reverse back up an exit lane at 30 with traffic coming.