Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!
So did Wolves hire Lopetegui to hopefully keep them up, or are they just getting a jump on coming back up for 24-25? Because I have a hard time believing that, come Boxing Day, when they will be 18th at best, they are really going to ignore someone offering £100M for Neves a week later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!

the sex ghost posted:

Feeling like kalvin phillips after my christmas dinner. Happy barclays eve everyone
Is that why they're called bank holidays? They're all named after banks? When's BoE? Does NatWest have a day, or do they get screwed because they're Scottish? Did HSBC get a day when they moved to London, or are they too foreign? When two banks merge, do they have to pick which day to keep?