Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
With this post I am now four posts away from having 20,000 posts on SA. That's over 4 posts a day for 12 years. However, when I click "find posts by user" it only shows me the past 1,000 posts that I have made. I want to see more of my old posts, all of them actually, so that I can compile them into a book for an art project. How do I do this??

Thanks in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Stereotype posted:

With this post I am now four posts away from having 20,000 posts on SA. That's over 4 posts a day for 12 years. However, when I click "find posts by user" it only shows me the past 1,000 posts that I have made. I want to see more of my old posts, all of them actually, so that I can compile them into a book for an art project. How do I do this??

Thanks in advance.

ask here
https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=675

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

simply take a look in here op:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

you could probably go to the Search The Forums page and use 'userid:163862' and the 'before:' keyword to kind of step your way back a thousand posts at a time

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

aw frig aw dang it posted:

you could probably go to the Search The Forums page and use 'userid:163862' and the 'before:' keyword to kind of step your way back a thousand posts at a time

oh hey thats a good idea! I’ll keep everyone informed if that works. I have to write a script to poll all hundred pages that are returned, and the returns expire after like 5 minutes, so it has to be sort of smart.

(3 posts remain till 20k)

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

aw frig aw dang it posted:

yeah and if this won't give you what you seek then i'd ask in here

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=676

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
20,000th post :D

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Stereotype posted:

20,000th post :D

:toot:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
sometimes when I go back and read my old posts I cringe so hard. my sense of humour is atrocious and awkward and not in a good way. and I’m just talking about posts I made just last week. graham always told me I was terrible poster and I didn’t believe him back then but nowadays? lol he knew what he was on about. laugh out loud

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
31 thousand posts??? oh my god i’m so sorry

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

echinopsis posted:

sometimes when I go back and read my old posts I cringe so hard. my sense of humour is atrocious and awkward and not in a good way. and I’m just talking about posts I made just last week. graham always told me I was terrible poster and I didn’t believe him back then but nowadays? lol he knew what he was on about. laugh out loud

dont feel bad. i feel that way when i read your posts too.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I call my style “post-cringe”

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

perhaps ask at your local sewerage treatment plant, op

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
I don't know how you find them, OP, but I find them terrible. hth

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

ive hidden them and ill never give them up

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

echinopsis posted:

I call my style “post-cringe”

funny i call them cringe-post

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

pity reply

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.