Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

thanks to everybody who participated and/or voted in last month's contest. I won last month because god himself blanketed the oregon coast with s p o o k y fog

this month we will continue on the seasonal trolly. we'll do the bobby hill thanksgiving thing and take a moment to reflect, in photographic form, on the people whose land we stole and all the plants and animals and fungi and archea that prospered on that land before we stole it. indiginous is an intentionally vague prompt though and if a native californian wants to photograph an in'n'out burger or one of those carne asada and french fry burritos or something I'm not going to stop them

RULES:
This thread is for posting pics & voting.
1. One submission/poster. You can change your submission as many times as you want, so long as you only have one entry when the voting begins. Edit your post to do this, please.
2. Single photos only - no video, triptychs, or multi-photo entries. Blending exposures into a single image (such as focus stacking, or HDR), is ok though.
3. Photos must be taken during the period of the contest. No pulling out old favorites!
4. Contest will be open until [at least] the last day of the month at 11:59 p.m. GMT after which voting will begin.
5. Voting will continue until some time after that, probably the 2nd or 3rd.
6. Use good judgment/good taste if venturing into NSFW or potentially offensive territory. PM me or a mod if you have questions.
7. When voting, please use the spoiler tag.
8. In the event of a tie the OP of the thread selects the winner.
9. One vote per user :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

megabound

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

it's not time yet

megabound

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

IMG_1106-Edit.jpg by Iain Compton, on Flickr

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Sleepytime
Dec 21, 2004

two shots of happy, one shot of sad

Soiled Meat

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

oh hey look at that november is almost over. if you're waiting until the last minute, this is it. I'll be resetting the vote tabulating machine. voting begins promptly at 12 am pacific standard time december 1st 2022

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
Gyuto Cedar Waxwing sm on Flickr

tompepper
Feb 14, 2005

orange-flowers by Tom Pepper, on Flickr

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Jerm324
Aug 3, 2007

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

It's votin' time!

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

megabound

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
jerm324

tompepper
Feb 14, 2005

Jerm324

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Jerm

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

BetterLekNextTime

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
sleepytime!!

Sleepytime
Dec 21, 2004

two shots of happy, one shot of sad

Soiled Meat
the jerminator

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
BetterLekNextTime

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

sleepytime

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

megabound

Jerm324
Aug 3, 2007
BetterLekNextTime

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
Jerm324

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

still megabound

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

and the winner is jerm324.

please collect your prize, your prize of starting the december thread.

gotta admit, I'm a bit jealous. I was planning on joining the bird crazies this month but the hawk who was driven to my back yard by cold and hunger for squirrels flew off the second I opened the back door

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerm324
Aug 3, 2007

The Voice of Labor posted:

and the winner is jerm324.

please collect your prize, your prize of starting the december thread.

gotta admit, I'm a bit jealous. I was planning on joining the bird crazies this month but the hawk who was driven to my back yard by cold and hunger for squirrels flew off the second I opened the back door

Hooray, I won! Will have a new thread up shortly.