Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I've played a ton of franchise mode in Madden and only saw a computer team relocate once. The Vikings spent six or seven years as the worst team in the league and it wasn't even close. IIRC their best year in that span was 4-12. They then moved to Boston and became the Stallions. It paid off immediately when they started routinely putting up 6-8 win seasons instead.

Other than that I've relocated the or renamed a few teams. I think my favorite might be changing a moribund Chargers franchise to the Mexico City Bats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

The Bananana posted:

The Vermont Maples

I dunno, I like the alliteration of Montpelier Maples better. Or how about just The Vermonsters?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

For Sacramento have it be party magician themed and call them the Sacramentalists.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

The Bananana posted:

I yield that the The Vermonsters is better; can the mascot be a Bigfoot?

Does Vermont have bigfoots?

Bigfeet? Not that I'm aware of but you could probably hide some in all those mountains and forests.

What they do have is a lake monster apparently named Champ. Although in looking up its name I discovered that there is already a minor league baseball team up there called the Lake Monsters.