Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
tatar binks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

BGrifter posted:

welcome back pro posters and amateurs alike

post on posters, post on

the noob posters are sent to the front en masse while the pro posters from a second line behind them

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i do think the vitriol of the pro-ukrainian side is largely confined to social media.

lol of course, nobody cares about this crap.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

If Minsk 2 had been upheld thousands of Ukrainians wouldn't be dead, thousands of Russians wouldn't be dead and Europe wouldn't be in danger of freezing while going broke. The war is going to end with a pen and paper eventually but the money had to get its' way. loving poo poo sucks. Our leaders are monsters.

euros love warring eachother for mostly no benefit, they love that crap

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
rare mid air dab

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i read da op and the last bad quote is weird to pick out. too much irreverence? too much sounding like conspiracy nut? but its basically factually true, its the exact incentive structure that happened in the US were people tried to maximize economic activity prior to covid restrictions. in short, kidnapping ftw

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Majorian posted:

That's some incredibly thin ice you're venturing out onto, comrade.

unlike some others, thin ice can actually support me :smugdon:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

redneck nazgul posted:

if he was intended to have a gun, jrr tolkein would have named him gundalf

gandalf the gunmetal

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
instead of spending untold thousands on make believe armies you should spend untold thousands on make believe cars. it just makes sense

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol legendary army brain

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
one could say he also couldn't stay away when iraqis were suffering from an invasion

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the ap did one of those long rear end news articles on Bucha. lotta dead bodies pictured ofc.

short video too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW8YYhUIK0s

some extremely classic occupation stuff

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

i have full faith in the legendary Ukrainian justice and prison system lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pistol_Pete posted:

This thread is but a light-hearted dress rehearsal for the inevitable China invades Taiwan thread in 2024.

the drama that comes from this would be amazing. 'look, we've been doing monroe doctrine for 200 years, but'

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
thinking about slava ukrani. its just a roundabout way for dems to get a sanitized maga lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Xaris posted:

not just funding, america destroyed peace deals back in feb because they wanted more foreverwar

Ukraine decides when they want peace, okay?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao elon ftw

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

speng31b posted:

only if it says usaids

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

the small text is very perplexing. really nothing to fit in there. can't make it too annoying politics guy. self referential too cringe, etc

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
its impossible. you can't fit a quip in there thats not stupid. it shoudl just glass break and the tag falls away to an orc howling

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
just say no to aids

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

Men would rather wage an eschatological war against the antichrist than get therapy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

samogonka posted:

uh, i really wonder what they try to achieve with such statements

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1588823475514314752

For the blood & soil lovers out there... we're gonna deport every one of these suckers!!!!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
that is a very israel thing to do, to be fair

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Orange Devil posted:

Yeah that's not reassuring. The Nazi's originally wanted to deport the Jews to Madagascar, and when that proved logistically impossible well...

after hearing this i also want to deport the jews to madagascar. we could have had black israelite wakanda for god sakes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Majoran beat me black and blue. But I never hated him. I said, 'Thank you for your service.'

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
well well well...

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
drat those are some cheap rear end wafers. give me a saltine at least

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Southpaugh posted:

I really took "de-nazification" as a euphemism for regime change.

yeah they just remixed De-Ba'athification lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Copemkin nation

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Calibanibal posted:

China isn't capitalist because it doesnt make me feel sad

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

galagazombie posted:

Lauding the Russians for their beneficent mercy opposite the cruel barbarism of the West doesn’t really work when the Russians started blowing up all those things the moment Ukraine had the audacity to resist. Waiting till the past couple months to start doing that had more to do with Russia trying to invade on a budget than any kind of humanitarian concern.

They're right next door, I don't think it was a budget issue since all this stuff is being pulled from storage. they had some really weird lines from day 1. but I dunno, they stalled out like a way long time ago, lost wacky amounts of equipment. a cruiser lol. maybe they waited for maximal pain for winter since the power system is a hodgepodge of soviet/modern crap? its weird no matter what way you look at it.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the iranian drones i guess are newish i guess. still a real weird situation tho

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

the answer is simple:- Putin is a brain dead idiot dictator who surrounded himself with even bigger idiot yes men and he has the intellectual capacity of a trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the funny thing about kherson was annexing it. since you're slapping urself in the face lol. with the dnieper being a natural barrier and ukraine having huge range with himars its weirder that theyve been so committed to it. What are you going for? cutting off ukraine from the sea? lol sure. even the closest land point isn't within range of crimea roads or bridges iirc. you'd think the priority would be ensuring that unsustainable use rate continues so any continuing movements next spring have less backline fuckery. from US articles UA suffered some crazy loses already pushing kherson so bouncing early before its your turn is somewhat understandable. this has been your daily russian MOD spin