Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

ground floor in an epic thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Majorian posted:

If anyone wants to highlight any of the best posts from the previous thread,

you’ve already done this under the header “DO NOT POST LIKE THIS”

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

didn’t read but this smells pro-Russian. Mods??

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Isizzlehorn posted:

War sucks and should end

more Rashist BS.. :rolleyes: how’s Putler’s rear end taste, comrade?

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

this guy’s freakin username is ArmZ and he’s allowed to post????

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

KomradeX posted:

Unrelated post to the gas question how do people square the idea that Russia is waging a genocidal war on Ukraine with the fact that they keep having prisoner exchanges?

you can just say whatever man. It doesn’t have to be true as long as it shuts down any kind of discussion or critical thinking and in 15 years if we’re all still alive we’ll sort of fuzzily remember having been on the right side

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

HallelujahLee posted:

it really is all just iraq again, remember when this all started and all the places started renaming anything russian and all other insane dumbass hysteria

lmfao that was epic and did not at all make me want to play Ukrainian roulette

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Majorian posted:

Azov, absolutely. gently caress those Nazis.

what about Aidar, Tornado, Kraken, C14, Sich…

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Ytlaya posted:

I think people need to define what they mean by "imperialist" (or come up with another term). In this content, the term is almost always used to attempt to draw some sort of parallel with the US.

there are two kinds of imperialism: one for the US (which is fine and the lesser of two evils) and the other is for the US’s enemies (all of whom are Hitlerian and unforgivable)

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

5e sucks btw. AD&D 2e is GOATed

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

redneck nazgul posted:

stop DMing for bust rodd

lol

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

I'm glad we finally got the flying bug poll, but holy poo poo why was OK Baizou permabanned??

the admins are stupid as gently caress, OP.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

every Amerikkkan troop should perish haha.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

I switched teams and now evilmiera os the cool lib and mlmp is the bad lib

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

I vaguely recall hearing about a Kazakh fighter for Russia or something, someone from Central Asia

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

let me post the inaugural shut the gently caress up Zerg mans

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

“Truth has no role in politics.”
“I agree.”

and then they break for lunch

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Nix Panicus posted:

lmao. from that privatization site

the game was rigged from the start

it’s also really funny that it’s spelled in American English with the z instead of Euro English with an s, like gee, I wonder who put you up to this

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

ArkhamPraetor posted:

underwhelming?

it’s not a Ukrainian account; as such they have a vested interest in downplaying the UA arsenal. presumably they also mean underwhelming in comparison to the billions and billions from like every week previous lol

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

lol isn’t this the one (1) trans woman Azovite? soliciting personal donations so her sisters can continue to be paraded to trick liberals into thinking Ukraine does not have sub-Russian opinions about them?

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

risking a probe for this but Crimea is also historically Russian, at least according to the majority of the people who live there and also history as well as Russia itself

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

yeah lucky for me “pro-Russia” is meaningless and impossible to define (good work admins!)

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

xpost come on. No one’s allowed to use chemical weapons. Except the US, and all its allies, pretty much constantly

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Lahk Unglas what do your orc eyes see

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

euphronius posted:

except the neutron bomb. that’s just neutrons

that Weirdos song ftw

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

i say swears online posted:

the tigray were and are the state department's preferred rulers of ethiopia, but disappointingly they held a free election and the much larger ethnic groups suddenly became more represented through magic or something, and that's bad

the civil war kicked off shortly after the 2021 election

pretty weird that the US State Depsrtment has its fingers in every travesty of justice all throughout the world.. oh well, surely they’re finally right about Ukraine being the epic good guys

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Dixon Chisholm posted:

They did define one thing clearly.

Russia is imperialist.

Lol

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

https://twitter.com/misspaviichenko/status/1589003818511249409?s=46&t=0smmMlSnCD9SNDpcJeck-A

lol again

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

i always kinda liked the way communion wafers tasted lol. not enough to keep me going to mass though.

you can buy the unblessed bits from before they punched the circular wafers out of the sheets as a snack, they’re called Ritagli de Ostie in Italy/Vatican City and retailles d’hosties in Quebec

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Quotey posted:

reddit is low hanging fruit but

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarVideoReport/comments/ympz68/ukrainian_soldier_wearing_rhodesian_flag_and/

this guy is a rhodesian historian! also italian

might take him up on the offer.

e:

if anyone wants to learn about the fine state of rhodesia i guppose

average Ukraine fan

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Freezer posted:

Read this post before noticing the poster and went "lol this sounds so much like a Saqr post".

Who knows tough, you might be right.

he’s never been right

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Fivemarks posted:

Generally, when everyone sees that Russia is using accusations of Nazism to justify its genocide in ukraine and to tarnish its opponents ( who would like to not be genocided) as nazis, they tend to be suspect of just thrrowing that word around.

“genocide” does not just mean “killing some people in a war”, OP.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

you can tell because it’s deeply stupid and unrealistic and exclusively benefits Nazi-stanning losers

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

https://twitter.com/latstetter/status/1590117100630441984?s=46&t=t3JSHIauPxevbZryqdhK1g

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

WoodrowSkillson posted:

i dont care who wins i just want the war to end and people to stop dying.

I also want this…and the more victories Ukraine racks up the less likely it is

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

euphronius posted:

I mean a lot of these arguments are asking me to posit that Russia is as bad as America and nato and idk about that

yeah, one of these parties is the direct inheritor of the Third Reich in literally every way and the cause of more daily global immiseration than would even be conceivable a century ago and the other one is Russia

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

dk2m posted:

being a Russian nationalist today has got be the most embarrassing thing in the world

most days tbqh

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

This poo poo is so insane

https://twitter.com/mossrobeson__/status/1591979160817537026?s=46&t=63G3VDkK5EeNCJDXQuzFhg

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

It’s really awesome how the liberals are now gonna treat neo Nazi ukranians with the same kid gloves as Israelis are treated

that was a Q&A for a pro-Ukraine documentary directed by an Israeli who admitted he downplayed the far-right in its prequel. You gotta laugh folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

speng31b posted:

not even close, the neo nazi guy ended up getting scrubbed from the event website and run off Twitter

he deleted his account so that people couldn’t screenshot his post history, he wasn’t run off Twitter. even in the replies to the post I linked you see the same old NAFO weirdos saying actually? He’s good. And your Russian rear end smells like drat Putler. and clearly SVA and the doc festival felt it was more important to have a Nazi speak and be hailed as brave and heroic than to just kick him to the curb