Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgdxKgxJyuw

ground floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

Amethyst posted:

posting about the ukraine war in a comedy way. putin is wide walking hahahaa they even set it to a "dub step" soundtrack 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good poo poo go౦ԁ poo poo👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌poo poo right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good poo poo

tthere is not a single poster on the previous page worth a single poo poo. this is the most pathetic display of attempted shitposting i've seen in my life. you are all stinking loving nerds posing as jaded policy analysts and your pretend jokes make me god drat sick!!!!!!!!!!

i was too afraid to say anything

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

speng31b posted:

I'm going to at least post the link to what was said in the old thread so people can see discussion of it is possible without blind insanity if you don't mind. specifically, to my post about how what russia is doing is gross and they say the quiet part out loud about their intentions, but it's also a nighmarish bureaucratic fuckup with few good options

Yeah, Russia is loving up majorly here. I don't know the difficulties and logistics in opening humanitarian corridors for reuniting parents with their children (not to mention coordinating multinationally with different foster systems) but they don't seem to be even trying.

I get that probably nobody signs up to wrangle war orphans unless they're exceptionally idealistic or exceptionally psychotic and that's why you probably shouldn't invade countries on a whim. Somebody needs to handle this poo poo yesterday.

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

30.5 Days posted:

The big thing about it was like, how obvious it was that iraq didn't have WMDs and you'd have people suggesting completely insane ways they could have them. I remember there was a rush limbaugh thing that got really popular in dallas where I lived where people would say saddam had the nukes strapped to donkeys and was moving them around in the desert with a broom tied to their tail to cover their tracks. I think Limbaugh meant it as like a joke about how much iraq sucked or whatever, but two separate people repeated it to me very seriously as an explanation of how they probably had nukes.

lol that's a pro move, trucks are for losers

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013
Well, folks, when you're right 52% of the time, you're wrong 48% of the time.

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013
Somebody had to say it.

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

:trumppop:

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

doverhog posted:

Actually, I'm a defender of democracy and human rights, in the face of fascism and lies.

we salute our brave posters

doverhog posted:

I'm gonna sleep at some point and do something else so don't get your hopes too high.

hey come back! you didn't tell us what you think about certain finnish air force emblems and their rich history yet

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

crazy insane, got no grain

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

Cheatum the Evil Midget posted:

Gunther Fuhrerbunker

LMAO

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013
RULE. OF. LAW.

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Just woke up did the pig man drive to Moscow with his column of like 200 dudes unopposed seizing all military centers on the way there?

He's using his engineers to capture war factories on the way to churn out a heavy tank rush that will tail him on his way to Moscow.

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013
gunther heilhitler

anyway,

The finnish goverment just voted to not do anything about one of its ministers who just happens to be an outspoken nazi.

New Finnish minister survives no-confidence vote over Nazi references

quote:

Junnila is a member of the nationalist Finns Party, part of a right-wing coalition that took office last week following an election in April.

The opposition accused him of repeatedly making Nazi references, the latest during his election campaign.

Public broadcaster YLE saw Junnila congratulate his fellow party member on his candidate number, 88.

This is known as a neo-Nazi symbol used in place of the "Heil Hitler" salute referencing Nazi leader Adolf Hitler in World War Two. The Anti-Defamation League calls it "one of the most common white supremacist symbols".

"First of all, congratulations for the excellent candidate number. I know it's a winning card. Obviously, this "88" refers to two H letters which we won't say more about," Junnila said in his address at a campaign event on March 10, according to YLE.

Looks like Nato just can't catch a break with all these nazi accusations.

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

apart from austerity, how the gently caress is Poland paying for all that? IMF opening a new tab?

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

Jel Shaker posted:

all their coal mines they refused to close are now worth $$$ now the germans closed their nuke plants

ohh ty

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013
And John Cena

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

BRICKFACE posted:

do people still have a huge boner for Fukuyama and why

i have a huge boner to gently caress yo mama

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdWPVznvryo

Good news, they're already in the field striking convoy targets

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

supersnowman posted:

Those are Yaks, not I-16. Get your C&C lore straight.

:mad:

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

6 million is only the Jewish people. 12 million includes other victims of the holocaust. Not clear from your post if you were referencing only Jewish people or just not knowing

fake edit ^^^^ that

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013
the russian draftees are still cold and drunk waiting for their busses to take them to the front :sad:

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

Tankbuster posted:

we are like yesterday away from europeans reclassifying the romani genocide as pest control.

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

Nix Panicus posted:

Also, isnt the US supposed to have all of those very advanced precision guided munitions that allows them to pinpoint military targets and avoid civilian collateral damage, while the Russian orcs are still using primitive 1914 dumb shells?

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

Cao Ni Ma posted:

This has to be a bit

Macron has the right to nuke ... France? :goofy:

Can't say I disagree but...

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013
gunther maincharacter

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

BIG HORNY COW posted:

Brace, u wild for this one

:trumppop:

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

KomradeX posted:

I guess a buch of F-16s getting evaporated by AA fire might cause a crack in the invincible narrative they've built over the last 3 decades

They're actually supposed to be on fire and crash to the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

gunther turdfinger