Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

NinjaPaco
May 6, 2003
i have no idea what custom title should be
Can someone post that picture of zelensky with news articles about US allies turned foe in the background and Osama offering his hand pls, i don't have it saved and just looking at that picture and knowing that it was posted when this all started 2 years ago, its all just so wild, I want to thank all the effort posters here, thank you very much, this is literally the only place i can get unbiased news about whats going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinjaPaco
May 6, 2003
THank you very much, could someone also post angry zelenksky at that party with those glaring eyes, and also again I really want to send a thanks out to all the posters of this thread, its been extremely informative and I can't thank you enough, special shout out to dk2m who really helped me, a stupid liberal, understand some things with this post

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4016635&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2620

NinjaPaco
May 6, 2003

my bony fealty posted:

That's a good post, it leaves out an important part of the story that's useful for understanding why the US loves the Ukranian Nazis so much. Which is that the OUN never went away, after WW2 and Bandera's death it took a journey to the West, both as part of the greater Ukranian diaspora and in smaller spurts. And as part of international anticomminust organizations.

lol just when i thought i had a vague understanding about nazis in ukraine now i gotta digest this. thank you, this is a fascinating and disturbing rabbit hole