Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are you REALLY doing right now
Folding laundry
Exercise (good for you!)
Falling asleep
Reconsidering life choices
I'm actually watching this
View Results

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Somehow it's once again Thursday night Football. Why does this keep happening? Where are the Broncos?

An undefeated Eagles team faces off against a team from Texas cleverly called the Texans. This Texas team is very bad and headed by a 4th-round QB who might be a serviceable backup one day. Their top two WRs are out, including the good one. This leaves rookie RB Dameon Pierce and Rex "Rox Hurt Head" Burkhead to pick up the load. Do they even have a defense? I don't know. Is there a loving god? Probably not for this Houston team but who knows they may surprise you!

I pray this game is a national embarrassment that ends 46-0, all defensive touchdowns except for a field goal and a safety. And Al Michaels retires in disgust at the half and is seen leaving in a 1928 Studabaker with two strippers and a clown and a trunk full of coke. Gardner Minshew comes out and just does donuts on the end zone for the final half on a chopped up Harley Davidson unicycle.

Get drunk, abandon all hope and enter Thursday Night Football!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

nah

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I ate a McRib today, and if it causes me any problems this game should solve that because it's going to be vomit-inducing.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I'm watching this (on my laptop, as my TV had the World Series and my iPad has wrestling).

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I read that the eagles are bad with giving up rushing yards after contact so maybe that gives the texans a chance!!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I mean…might as well watch something. I could be doing something constructive but might as well check out the potential for comedic football

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

ground floor

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Edward Mass posted:

I'm watching this (on my laptop, as my TV had the World Series and my iPad has wrestling).

Watching an overlong squash match that overstays its welcome and Rhyno vs Crazzy Steve

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I have Amazon on already cause I’m bored, and Marshawn Lynch at NASA is content I never knew I needed.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
i think this game will be funny

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
earger to discover whats up with this david mills character i see occasionally mentioned

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Despite being offered $5 off my next order, Wings Wings Wings made the "Wings of Shame" list as they didn't sauce their wings again. :argh:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Go birds go Phils

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Android Apocalypse posted:

Despite being offered $5 off my next order, Wings Wings Wings made the "Wings of Shame" list as they didn't sauce their wings again. :argh:

Those are some sad wings dude.

Edit: Do you have butter and hot sauce? Could just make some Buffalo sauce in a pan.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

HyperPuma posted:

earger to discover whats up with this david mills character i see occasionally mentioned

His neck

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Are you ready for this? Lol.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Davis Mills

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Quiet Feet posted:

Those are some sad wings dude.

Edit: Do you have butter and hot sauce? Could just make some Buffalo sauce in a pan.

Luckily I do! I had leftover sauces from previous wing orders and they're making this sad meal edible.

I also have a friend from out of town coming to the city today so I'll likely dip to meet up for a real dinner in a bit.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

It's Wings Wings Wings, not Wings Wings Sauce.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
voted watching because trying to convince my 18 month old to eat dinner wasn't an option

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Can thursday clownball save this snoozefest game? Many say no

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Sono posted:

Wings Wings Sauce.

The absolute worst regional variant of duck duck goose, confined only to Android's coffee table.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Is that a printer??? in your av stack?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

What the gently caress

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Lol that dude in the Jim McMahon Eagles jersey

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

RoastBeef posted:

It's not in my av stack but close enough to my router so I can print stuff via wifi.

Also saves me the hassle of carrying it to some girl's place.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

RoastBeef posted:

to print off screens from the all-22 feed I'm assuming

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Lol Texans got booed at home.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

go iggles

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I thought I was promised all-red uniforms :mad:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Eagles frauds confirmed

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Freaquency posted:

I thought I was promised all-red uniforms :mad:

They haven’t worn red pants since 2010.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

fartknocker posted:

They haven’t worn red pants since 2010.

shameful

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

unstoppable Texans offense

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

kazil posted:

unstoppable Texans offense

Bring back Matt Schaub and Andre Johnson.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

lol that cheerleader surprised at the catch

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Dorsett is still in the league?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

:lol:

Also lmao eagles