Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are you REALLY doing right now
Folding laundry
Exercise (good for you!)
Falling asleep
Reconsidering life choices
I'm actually watching this
View Results

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I have Amazon on already cause I’m bored, and Marshawn Lynch at NASA is content I never knew I needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Lol that dude in the Jim McMahon Eagles jersey

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Freaquency posted:

I thought I was promised all-red uniforms :mad:

They haven’t worn red pants since 2010.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

kazil posted:

unstoppable Texans offense

Bring back Matt Schaub and Andre Johnson.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Might there be some clownball on the horizon?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

It'd be kinda funny if the Texans were the only team in Texas to win against the Eagles this year.

:hmmyes: gently caress the Cowboys

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

Al isn't really paying attention to these games anymore

He’s busy gambling and drinking

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
So close lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

bows1 posted:

Wait why is the score this way

The Houston Texans advanced the ball down the field and then completed a forward pass in the end zone and were awarded six (6) points for their effort, with an additional point awarded on the subsequent kick.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Lol that was too easy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Lol fumble

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
That’s a catch

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

MJeff posted:

What a waste of everybody's time.

That’s Thursday Night Football in a nutshell

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

bows1 posted:

Didn’t realize Sean McVay was a nepotism kid

John McVay was not a good coach. He was the coach of the Giants during the Miracle at the Meadowlands in 1978.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Please fire Gannon

Hire Rich Gannon