Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

ManBoyChef posted:

its 400 to order it....to eat it its 1000

doobie happens to manage that franchise location

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Hungry Joe Biden ate all the McRibs and didn't save any for anyone else. Boooo!!!!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Coke for the chill.

What did I just eat?

Zeluth fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Nov 10, 2022

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Zeluth posted:

Coke for the chill.

What did I just eat?

A good sandwich.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I bet it'd be good if u put Sri racha in it

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Me swimming under an enemy sub and covertly attaching a mcrib to it's hull. I set the detonator for 30 seconds.

See you in hell.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Randy Johnson throwing a 90 mph mcrib but a bird gets in the way.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Base jumping into the grand canyon and pulling the cord on my mcrib only to find it's been replaced by a parachute.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Im driving on the turnpike and I crash into the divider. The airbag comes out but it has been replaced by a McRib which slams into my mouth. I chew in silence while I contemplate my new concussion.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Sitting in the chair at the dentists office. The dentist puts the mouth openers in my mouth. He then puts the suction tube in. He numbs my mouth with novacaine. He leaves the room for five minutes to wait for the numbness to kick in. I pull my McRib covertly out of my trenchcoat and try to take a bite. I spit barbeque sauce all over the room and puke all over myself.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

K-k-keep going

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The mcrib is literally a nor'eastern Steamed Ham, prove me wrong

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

i think the mcrib is a situation like the bread at subway where it contains the same chemical used in yoga mats.

here i'll say it: the chemical used in the mcrib that gets the sauce to stick to it contains the same binding materials used in bad dragon cumlube-ejaculating dildos

spread the truth, goons

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

ManBoyChef posted:

Sitting in the chair at the dentists office. The dentist puts the mouth openers in my mouth. He then puts the suction tube in. He numbs my mouth with novacaine. He leaves the room for five minutes to wait for the numbness to kick in. I pull my McRib covertly out of my trenchcoat and try to take a bite. I spit barbeque sauce all over the room and puke all over myself.

fully ribitized and loving it, full mcrib tongue and onion organs rib sauce blood in complete mcrib wrapping

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m too much of a loose cannon and the chief demands I turn in my gun and badge. I comply angrily, making eye contact with the chief as I loudly splat my McRib and badge on his desk.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Mctwitterib

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Leaving out saved and reheated McRibs for Santa this year.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I end up in court for a string of bankrobberies I committed. They throw the book at me and I end up in solitary in wabash county jail. I pull a mcrib out of my pocket and begin to play a soulful little dirge on it like a harmonica. Sauce splatters all over my chin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I walk into a bank wearing a cowboy hat, big sunglasses, a columbo style trenchcoat and snakeskin cowboy boots. I look around nervously. There aren't many people in here. Time to make my move. I put an extremely greasy McDonald's bag on the counter, pull a McRib out of my pocket, point it at the teller, and yell; "Put the money in the bag and nobody gets hurt!"

The teller cringes in fear but she begins filling the bag with bills from the drawer.

I say "No dye packs! I'm watching you"

Just then four police cars pull up out front. The jig is up....

I grab the bag of cash and walk to the front entrance. If I'm going out, I'm going out in a blaze of sauce.

I kick open the double doors and begin pointing the sandwich at the cops who are all positioned behind their cars guns drawn and aimed at me. They begin firing as I put the sandwich to my lips and take a bite.

Bullets rip through me. The sandwich falls from my hand and the bite of sandwich falls from my lips.

I died the way I lived; Eating a Mcrib.