Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Every time I turn on my Switch, Nintendo is asking me to spend money on something called "Klonoa" (see exhibits below).

Looks like it might be a Pokemon because it's some sort of cutesy animal in a world of cutesy animals, and it has lightning powers or something like that. Or it might be an Animaniac because it's black and white, wears human clothes, and looks in general more human-like than Pokemon traditionally do.

So which one is it? Please advise. This is important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

it's a digimon, op

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
looks like someones tiny toons OC

crossed wtih a sonic OC

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

As someone who owns and plays Klonoa: Door to Phantomile for PS1 and Klonoa 2: Lunatea’s Veil for PS2, I can tell you with confidence that Klonoa is a dream traveler, OP.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Idk but I can guarantee you there is someone on the internet that sure wants to gently caress it and has written 30k+ words on the subject

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
He's a Pokemaniac

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

actually thats not important

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
is it pronounced like "klon-oh-ah" or is the last bit like in quinoa

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Klonoa is a Sonic

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

git apologist posted:

actually thats not important

It is VERY important.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Klonoa says "wahoo" like Mario

Mario is an Italian

Therefore, Klonoa is Italian

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Every time I turn on my Switch, Nintendo is asking me to spend money on something called "Klonoa" (see exhibits below).

Looks like it might be a Pokemon because it's some sort of cutesy animal in a world of cutesy animals, and it has lightning powers or something like that. Or it might be an Animaniac because it's black and white, wears human clothes, and looks in general more human-like than Pokemon traditionally do.

So which one is it? Please advise. This is important.

klonoa is the same as hello kitty: they're both just a regular human girl who looks like a cat for marketing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

DemoneeHo posted:

Klonoa says "wahoo" like Mario

Mario is an Italian

Therefore, Klonoa is Italian

I can't argue with this logic. But now it's just a slightly different version of the original question: is Klonoa an Italian Pokemon or an Italian Animaniac?