Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
The soccer/football ball design is iconic.
Everyone recognizes this ball and pattern:

But of course, there are a million variations on it. Post your favorite or make your own ITveryT.

I actually wanted to do the opposite, but then somehow I ended up with this. Oh well. Maybe I'll make the other version later.

Here are some things roughly approximating a template to help you out:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Post your fridge instead

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Where do you keep your eggs, OP?

Listen, there's no way you open the egg without the insides touching at least part of the poop-covered shell. Even if you get ones where you don't have visible amounts of poop, it's there. It's gross.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

JingleBells posted:

I'm a big fan of the red premier league ball they had as a one off

I feel like that would have good visibility. IIrc, in robot soccer leagues, they sometimes use a red or orange ball for exactly that reason.

Looke posted:

Pessi or Penaldo, OP???

Penne

I tried to make a bee ball. Not sure about the colors.

Also, I never realized before, but the soccer ball pattern uses pentagons. I didn't realize you could tesselate the surface of a sphere with pentagons. Kind of interesting...

"Google search result posted:

The regular polygons that can possibly tesellate the sphere are spherical triangles, squares and pentagons.
Huh!

Right click, save as...