Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pontificating Ass

What Doth Life?
It's pronounced "bideo yames" but the y has an h sound so it's actually more like "bideo hyames"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

controller is pronounced "controyer"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

w4ddl3d33

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD
yeah i'm a jamer

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Vingdbeo Jhames

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
please, Bideo James was my father. call me Bud

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

Khanstant
we got old intendo but somebody put bread in there and we cant get it out

itry

Bideo, James Bideo

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Zhbozh 360

Shifty Nipples

did Bideo James cause a meltdown or was it just probations/bans, I remember there was some kind of uproar about it

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

google THIS

I hear there's still a James Bideo in Alaska somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

my kid, grown up, showing me their newborn for the first time: “we are so glad you get to see him”

me, on my deathbed, just completely delirious on medication, uttering my last words: “Bideo James”

my kid, holding up the birth certificate that lists the baby’s name as Bideo James: “we knew already”

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext