Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please

forums poster

ALSO I'm not gonna post the inside of the card I got because it feels like doxxing both sender and recipient somehow but Non Krampus Mentis has very good handwriting. i do not so someone is going to have to interpret my terrible chicken scratch

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

more falafel please posted:

regrettably I misinterpreted the USPS tracking on my outgoing package and it's still here in a regional processing facility as of this morning. seems like odds of making it by Sunday are unlikely, but it's still on its way!

I think international mail is way backed up.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

sb hermit

Non Krampus Mentis, feel free to post the card I sent if you like.

Actually, I think I sent two.

Manifisto

a photo of my haul!

it all looks so good, the hot sauces seem like the perfect levels for me, and I love the chocolate flavors . . . well, I can't predict how I'll like the "turmeric spice" but I will keep an open mind. thanks again Ohtori!

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i got a box! there were some really nice things in the box, and i will take some pictures of SOME of them. thank you so much secret sam!!!!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Goons Are Gifts

So we did a little work around because my chaotic life didn't allow me to take the Santa class in time and so it was improvised without an official Santa license I hope that's okay but it's done and on the way now I hope!! :ohdearsass:

Manifisto

a special shout out and thanks are owed to someone who had not officially signed up for secret santa but offered to pitch in in case of need, and absolutely did so without hesitation when asked. our little community here is special.

ty nesamdoom!

Secret Sam

HO, HO, HO
Merry crimesmas, everyone.

sb hermit

:eyepop:

Escape From Noise

Dang! Looks like my package didn't arrive on time. Now Sam is gonna get me! He knows when I'm sleeping!

sb hermit

Escape From Noise posted:

Dang! Looks like my package didn't arrive on time. Now Sam is gonna get me! He knows when I'm sleeping!

but you've been good so it's ok

Escape From Noise

sb hermit posted:

but you've been good so it's ok

...or have I? :twisted:

more falafel please

forums poster

my package is still in the same city I left it in 10 days ago unfortunately. I don't anticipate a customs problem because there's literally nothing customs would care about in it, but I guess international shipping is just hosed right now. sorry NAME REDACTED but my card did anticipate this potential eventuality so I guess I did it good?

Escape From Noise

Sam smells blood in the water.

Secret Sam

HO, HO, HO

AND WHERE

Escape From Noise

I'm moving into my super secret sambumker. Pray 4 me goonz

Heather Papps

hello friend

how long did it take that time i mailed you a package efn, like 2 or whatever years ago? like when did you receive it? january right?

asking for a friend.

more falafel please

forums poster

Heather Papps posted:

how long did it take that time i mailed you a package efn, like 2 or whatever years ago? like when did you receive it? january right?

asking for a friend.

i sent you a thing on like december 10th when I had you a couple years ago and I think you got it in like february but I think that's cause there was a pin in it and it ripped the envelope so it was messed up

Heather Papps

hello friend

yeah i packaged my package pretty well but i am just hedging bets i suppose. you'd think the international shipping industry would have figured it's poo poo out by now but i mean i haven't so

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

asking for a friend.

God. I don't remember. My memory is terrible!

Twenty Four

I always enjoy people posting their packages and gifts, it helps me feel like I'm participating, or at least enjoying some surprises!

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

I'll be posting about mine gladly!

When it gets here.

On February :sigh:

I guess, it will be like a second Christmas :dance:

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Goons Are Gifts

remember when during first lockdown air mail was basically gone for good and we had Christmas in February and March, technically we still have Christmas to this day!!

more falafel please

forums poster

hey! my gift is not too far away but still is not in the right country

Escape From Noise

Grinches are Glowing posted:

remember when during first lockdown air mail was basically gone for good and we had Christmas in February and March, technically we still have Christmas to this day!!

I couldn't send by air mail. Like it wasn't an option.

Robot Made of Meat

I couldn't send by air mail. Like it wasn't an option.

Well, if you think about it, air is everywhere. What's the point of mailing it hither and thither?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Manifisto

well according to my records, everyone claims to have sent out their gift, and the ones who have not yet received anything are international recipients waiting on long slow international deliveries. I will keep the thread stickied I guess until every package has been delivered! sb hermit, I believe you were sent one or two interim gifts by a very secret someone while waiting for your main (international) gift, hopefully at least one of those arrived? no need to name names, just let me know that you got something!

anyone else planning on sharing photos or details of their gifts (maybe perhaps heather papps, but maybe not?) can feel free to do so in the meantime! meanwhile we will await the arrival of secret sam, even if it takes us until next halloween!!

ty nesamdoom!

Secret Sam

HO, HO, HO

Manifisto posted:

meanwhile we will await the arrival of secret sam, even if it takes us until next halloween!!

*peers in*

sb hermit

Secret Sam posted:

*peers in*

:monocle:

sb hermit

Manifisto posted:

sb hermit, I believe you were sent one or two interim gifts by a very secret someone while waiting for your main (international) gift, hopefully at least one of those arrived? no need to name names, just let me know that you got something!

PM sent. I am nothing if not patient, no worries.

more falafel please

forums poster

as of yesterday my package is in the city it's supposed to go to but it's still in customs

Heather Papps

hello friend

i got a lovely package and note from manifisto!

there was some edible things which i have tried and enjoyed but as far as things i am gonna take a picture of check this out!

really neat plate/cup/salt and pepper shakers!

i have made it to 35 years old without owning a set of shakers this is a game changer in my dinnertime experience.

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Dec 31, 2022

sb hermit

Heather Papps posted:

i got a lovely package and note from manifisto!

there was some edible things which i have tried and enjoyed but as far as things i am gonna take a picture of check this out!

really neat plate/cup/salt and pepper shakers!

i have made it to 35 years old without owning a set of shakers this is a game changer in my dinnertime experience.

shake that booty

Heather Papps

hello friend

thank you very much for all the lovely things mani. this time of year is always busy, but this year specifically has been a time. sorry it took so long to do a nice post.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
:sun:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Heather Papps

hello friend

also just realized that the twin towers is turned to face the camera on both the cup and plate, which seems intentional, but i assure is not

Goons Are Gifts

more falafel please posted:

as of yesterday my package is in the city it's supposed to go to but it's still in customs

Today I was given an exciting thing!! It was covered in customs papers and notices about national security or something but inside was a lovely card and a GORGEOUS self made pen!!

It's straight outta Chicago it seems and I'm super excited and also there's a butt

And the pen is byob colored!!

I love it and your butt and the words and everything, thank you so much, more falafel please!!

What a great new year's Christmas

more falafel please

forums poster

oh awesome I'm glad you like it! a while back I posted in the chat thread that I had Made A Thing and I was excited to show it off but couldn't yet, and you really really wanted me to post the thing and I COULDN'T and now you know why

Goons Are Gifts

Yes I remember I really needed to know the thing I thought about that thing a few times later and now I actually hold The Thing in my very hands, oh how fate unfolds!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Oh man. Will my package ever get there?