Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Thats Gross
May 27, 2006

Lol.

what happened between tOSU and Northwestern?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Thats Gross
May 27, 2006
Georgia wasn’t playing around with our bullshit Saturday afternoon. They gave our O-line trouble like they hadn’t seen before - presnap penalties and getting to QB with little difficulty. Hooker came up short in the intermediate parts of the field, which had been kind of recurring throughout the season. Tennessee kept trying to make it happen though and Georgia continued its soul crushing brand of football.

Alabama lost and I just don’t think Saban is the man for the job tbh.

lol Clemson

Tennessee will drop to #4 because whatever. It doesn’t have to make sense.

I’ll be pulling for Texas next week against TCU. It’ll be a battle of 1st half game plan, utilizing 2nd half adjustments, and remembering the game is 60 minutes. I haven’t watched TCU yet this year and I feel like I’m missing out on a good storyline there.

KKKLIP ART posted:

Few things now that I've slept on it: Tennessee is very good this year and I'm glad that Vol fans have something to actually love about their football team after the past however many seasons. It will be interesting seeing how things go for them next season due to the number of seniors and super seniors on the roster now. If Heupel is the real deal, Tennessee needs to keep it at about 9+ wins next season and a run the following season.

Our defense did its job. Lots of talking heads forgot that we have one of the best pass rushes and QB pressure rates in the country and it was clear that the pressure kept Hooker from being his normal self. We contained the run to keep second and short which seems like the magic sauce for stopping the Vol offense. Crowd showed up and helped cause disruptions and I really think if it didn't start raining, we would have kept the foot on the gas in the 3rd. We had a 9 minute soul crushing drive in the middle of the third due to weather but nothing about the gameplan says that we wouldn't have wanted to try to hang 50 to make a statement.

I agree with all of this. I’m curious who all turns up on Tennessee’s roster after an unprecedented 2nd year from Heupel. The success and opportunity in continuing it has to be attractive for recruits and transfers.

UGA’s game script really seemed to be “jump out in front and make Tennessee chase.” Idk if the rain dampened that plan as well but simply put, UGA offense executed well against mismatches. How the gently caress do you defend a guy who should be an OT but here he is playing TE?

Sir Thats Gross fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Nov 6, 2022