Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Currently laying in bed trying to fart away this hella tummy ache. Had dinner at this Chinese hotpot place.

I ate way too much food and my hotpot broth was WAY too spicy. I guess I didn’t realize it until it was too late. I really love spicy food, but this stuff snuck up on me. The broth liquid was spicy enough, but big pieces of dried chilis kept finding there way onto my spoon. I just kept eating them.

Also, review on brains:

They were pigs brains, but who the gently caress knows where that hotpot place is sourcing their brains from.

They were actually really tasty. Buttery and very soft. Almost like eating jello. Meat jello. I thought I was going to be the only one wanting to try pig brains. But nope. Kept seeing trays of the stuff getting rolled around the restaurant all night. Kind of surreal to be sitting there and every few minutes you see a big plate of raw brains go by.

Full disclaimer, since dinner I’ve had this bizarre urge to get on all fours and lay a hot log all over my scrote. Not sure if that’s the pig brains or the spiciness messing with me.

Been chugging pepto since I got home. Might not survive. I can’t believe Aaron Carter is going to outlive me :argh:

If this is my last post, and I die of a tummy ache, I want you to know I hate you all and will see you in Hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You gonna have pig dreams tonight. Pig nightmares too...

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
would you say you were eatin' good in the neighborhood?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Yuckarooski op

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Hinna hinna

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

mods please gas this thread and maybe probate the OP

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

yummy... fat in a sack with possible parasites

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

this isn't victorian englad, you don't have to eat the brains anymore

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I really love offal. Liver and onions is a favourite meal of mine, tripe is good, etc etc. Won't do brains tho. Probably the only thing (with eyes) that is off limits for me, and regardless of how I feel about the actual offal it's not really a good idea health safety wise.

Nah, I'll eat basically anything but that.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

mods please gas this thread and maybe probate the OP

gently caress you I thought we were friends. And here you are being a bitch to me in my time of need.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i ate pig balls once in akita. whatevs

Also Jesse said his ex-wifes cousins lived in Guam cuz they are weirdos and they claimed to have been taken to one of those Indiana jones restaurants in Canton, where they bring you a full monkey to serve the brains. I can't really remember all the details. I will ask him. '

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i think pig brains are actually fairly safe, but also pretty sure primate brains are not... they have some kind of parasite that survives cooking and will then form cysts in your brain... maybe thats just cannibalism but i know human brain is not safe.

besides the ethical dilemma of eating a primate, lol, please don't for your own good and your loved ones.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

gently caress you I thought we were friends. And here you are being a bitch to me in my time of need.

we are friends, this is for your own good

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

:hmmyes:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

You better hope this tummy ache kills me

WhyZodiac
Oct 29, 2015

Ramrod XTreme
Reading OPs post I suddenly recalled my blind Aunt.
She would get books sent to her, talking books and in braille.
She enjoyed them and would indulge in them while we all watched TV and movies.
In reading OPs post, I realised it is a Tik Tok video only in written form.
We would start with whatever meme sound is the flavour of the month as they enter the restaurant.
They would narrate while filming their food that the sauce was too hot, the brains arrived, etc
Then it would cut to OP being at home, sipping pepto, saying something like never go to whatever pig brain place is
It was at this moment that I realised SA is the braille of the Internet.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

syntaxfunction posted:

I really love offal. Liver and onions is a favourite meal of mine, tripe is good, etc etc. Won't do brains tho. Probably the only thing (with eyes) that is off limits for me, and regardless of how I feel about the actual offal it's not really a good idea health safety wise.

Nah, I'll eat basically anything but that.

Yeah, I’ve eaten all kinds of organs and other bits of various animals, but brains is something I still haven’t touched in my lifetime. Closest I’ve gotten is seeing my dad’s family eat pig brains with eggs for breakfast.

I’d probably try brains before I die, though, or die from eating them, hey yo!!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Wendigee posted:

this isn't victorian englad, you don't have to eat the brains anymore

No, it's Charlesian? England.
Girls names are way better for history

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
I'm going to get brain tonight. :smug:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

You gonna eat brain? Or brain someone?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Wendigee posted:

You gonna eat brain? Or brain someone?

he can do two things

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

You can give me brain whenever 😘

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Wendigee posted:

You can give me brain whenever 😘

was that directed at me? I am real bad at social situations

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

They're basically pure cholesterol

rip op

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

was that directed at me? I am real bad at social situations

sure ill take brain from nearly anyone who doesn't use too much tooth

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

that’s how you get prions

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bad Purchase posted:

lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

prion, that is the word i forgot thanks

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
A Prion sounds like a Prius and Scion had dirty car intercourse.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
On one hand, passing any sort of consumable protein through the human digestive tract is only likely to break down and absorb usable by products of said protein. Irrational me is still mildly conscious of the "what-if" aspect of consuming the raw, thinking brain of a pig or primate or dolphin, and somehow absorbing the unconscious thoughts possibly contained within is absolutely terrifying.

Also, I wouldn't eat any part of a pig uncooked, from a sound biological standpoint.

I'm kinda getting the heebee jeebeez.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
did that happen to you op, are you having impulsive and intrusive urges to rut in the mud

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

you don't eat brain because you are concerned of absorbing its thoughts? what? focus on the prions

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Bad Purchase posted:

Check out This Podcast Will Kill You, they do an ep on prions, holy poo poo.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I ate some cow brains while in Qatar like a decade ago, kinda jello like but also kinda flavorless, don't know if I'd eat them again

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

What’s the pig equivalent of Mad Cow Disease?

Horny Hog Syndrome?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

What’s the pig equivalent of Mad Cow Disease?

Horny Hog Syndrome?

Cop Syndrome.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

I guess I’ll tell my wife to got to her mother’s until I poo poo these pig brains out of my system

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I guess I’ll tell my wife to got to her mother’s until I poo poo these pig brains out of my system

lol... unless? life insurance?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Wendigee posted:

lol... unless? life insurance?

ouch
I guess I have brain problems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
you can prion me anytime 😘

ahuehuehuehue but in all seriousness unlike cow or monkey brain it looks like you can only get hosed up by pig brains if you huff them https://www.wired.com/2009/02/pigbrainmystery/

good luck making GBS threads your brains out