Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

syntaxfunction posted:

Imagine Billy taking a break while the drum solo is banging on and he's eating chips and dip but his mic is on the entire time and it's all "slurrrrp crunch cnrucnh mmmsssmsmmm crunch crunch slurp"

Still better than the new music he’s been putting out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

yippeekiyaymf posted:

He has kids! Now I feel really old.

Wikipedia posted:

He began dating Chloe Mendel in 2013. She gave birth to a son named Augustus Juppiter Corgan on November 16, 2015.[113] Their second child, a daughter named Philomena Clementine Corgan, was born on October 2, 2018.[114]

*Sigh*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

All names are made up, hth.

But if we're going to go down that route, at least it wasn't some weird attempt to put Y's where other vowels traditionally were. :shrug:

Also his wife is 30 and he’s 55 and they’ve been together for ten years :yikes:.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I think going bald 30 years ago broke him, like you can pinpoint the exact moment he turned hard into weird awkward vampire. I also don’t think he’s ever really accepted that his band isn’t relevant anymore (because the songs are bad).

And I say this as someone who was a HUGE fan.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

precision posted:

Gish and Siamese Dream own, everything else is baggy as gently caress

That’s because Butch Vig kept Billy’s ego and voice in check.

Then Flood came in for Mellon Collie and turned the gain up to 11 and ripped the knob off so no one could turn it down again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
To be fair, nobody looks particularly happy on the roller coaster except for maybe the guy next to billy