Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhyZodiac
Oct 29, 2015

Ramrod XTreme
Are we having a memorial or something?

Also, if you google his name, it says he was an "American Youtuber", that's not right.

None of this is right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ddiddles
Oct 21, 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I
I'm gonna take a big poo in honor of his memory

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
I got something cookin

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
A big turd

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm going to have a cookie in his honor. But not a Goldbelly, because that's loving expensive.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I plant on suckin a fat cock OP, thanks

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Toxic Mental posted:

Let me just take off my pants

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

😤

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
i don't know about a memorial but i'll never forget Dustin Diamond and all the great things he did op. he'll live on in my heart

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

WhyZodiac posted:

Are we having a memorial or something?

Also, if you google his name, it says he was an "American Youtuber", that's not right.

None of this is right.

who's death? Lowtax? No one cared when he died, we shouldn't care now.

WhyZodiac
Oct 29, 2015

Ramrod XTreme

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

who's death? Lowtax? No one cared when he died, we shouldn't care now.

I did and even though I meme'd his death through song, it actually affected me quite a bit. Real talk.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

It shouldn't, he didn't know you and you didn't know him and by all metrics he was a dickhead weirdo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

WhyZodiac posted:

I did and even though I meme'd his death through song, it actually affected me quite a bit. Real talk.

he was an rear end in a top hat and he taught me a thing or two. Not surprised or sad that he is dead

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I will carve a little face into a mangosteen and inside it shall be placed a tiny candle.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I will carve a little face into a mangosteen and inside it shall be placed a tiny candle.

:yeah:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Who?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Candle in the Wind (2021 Lowtax Version)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

some rear end in a top hat

WhyZodiac
Oct 29, 2015

Ramrod XTreme
Well I am going to post a memorial thread on the day and all of you are not invited. So there.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

WhyZodiac posted:

Well I am going to post a memorial thread on the day and all of you are not invited. So there.

okay

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The 1st Annual Memorial of Richard Kyanka Losing His Court Case, Requiring Legal Acknowledgement of His Domestic Abuse and Codifying Financial Obligations to Both His Ex-Wife And Child: You'll Get That Money From My Cold, Dead Gay Forums

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Toxic Mental posted:

Well I'll be the seed, you can make it grow baby.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

FilthyImp posted:

Candle in the Wind (2021 Lowtax Version)

These dubstep remixes have gone too far

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i will perform the standard rites.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Buce posted:

i will perform the standard rites.

I will put on my wizard hat and robe

WhyZodiac
Oct 29, 2015

Ramrod XTreme
I've just arranged a surprise guest speaker and also booked The Solid Gold Dancers from the movie Scrooged. As they were then, not now.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Gonna remember him by steaming myself playing video games to an audience of several viewers while blitzed on meds.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I forgot he died

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I forgot he lived.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

I forgot he died

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I forgot he lived.

yeah

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

quote:

Joseph Maxwell Cleland (August 24, 1942 – November 9, 2021) was an American politician from Georgia. A member of the Democratic Party, he was a disabled U.S. Army veteran of the Vietnam War, a recipient of the Silver Star and the Bronze Star for valorous actions in combat, as well as a United States Senator (1997–2003).
Seems decent for a politician, I don't think you should be condemning him so harshly.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

gently caress lowtax and I'm sorry for his kids and gently caress him for doing that to them and doom house is still funnyish but mood house is better

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Loden Taylor posted:

gently caress lowtax and I'm sorry for his kids and gently caress him for doing that to them and doom house is still funnyish but mood house is better

tell us how you really feel

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Gonna plant a tree in his memory

https://www.amazon.com/Mangosteen-Garcinia-Mangostana-Florida-Tropical/dp/B077RYVMJ7

Wait... It's $50? Nah. I'll buy beer instead.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Genesplicer posted:

Gonna plant a tree in his memory

https://www.amazon.com/Mangosteen-Garcinia-Mangostana-Florida-Tropical/dp/B077RYVMJ7

Wait... It's $50? Nah. I'll buy beer instead.

yeah, no loving way I am going to buy that thing that looks like an rear end in a top hat

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I will probably never ride in a car as expensive as the one he got from my emergency medical donation(s).

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Yvershek posted:

I will probably never ride in a car as expensive as the one he got from my emergency medical donation(s).

it was probably a converted van. Not even a real ambulance

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Yvershek posted:

The one he *leased* with donations. Couldn’t put down the Goldbelly long enough to own it.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

tell us how you really feel

we can only aspire to his taste for mail order cookies and leased cars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Loden Taylor posted:

we can only aspire to his taste for mail order cookies and leased cars

Leasing cars is cool, cause it's like a loan payment, but you give the car back after you finish paying it off.