Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
:nms: :smug:

https://imgur.com/dzK57qE

:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
gently caress you lowtax!

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
I'm sure it will end with a bang.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

A Concrete Divider posted:

gently caress you lowtax!

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
I hope his kids are doing okay, they still lost their dad. Anniversary gonna be hard on them, you know?

Lowtax himself made his own choices.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
yeah for his kids it'll be a miserable day for a long time, if not the rest of their lives. i do really feel for them and hope they develop a robust support system.

anyway, got him in my rap sheet.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

StrangersInTheNight posted:

yeah for his kids it'll be a miserable day for a long time, if not the rest of their lives. i really feel for them.

anyway, got him in my rap sheet.

word

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKkz3KRKsOQ

Who'd have thought ebaum would escape (with his life and possibly a payday, google didn't say) and lowtax would meet with such an end.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

I dunno. He did things I don't like but still.

Was it Lady Ambien who at least knew something about the guy that last wrote about him, who said he did bad things but also he really tried to improve. Maybe try and respect that at least.

Or poo poo on some guy you never really knew whatever not my problem.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Going to hold a moment of silence that I break with an epic fart.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Work won't even give us the day off what the gently caress

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Horrorosaurus posted:

I dunno. He did things I don't like but still.

Was it Lady Ambien who at least knew something about the guy that last wrote about him, who said he did bad things but also he really tried to improve. Maybe try and respect that at least.

Or poo poo on some guy you never really knew whatever not my problem.

Please be sure to respect the serial abuser and suicide victim.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

If you worked at a place that did in fact give you a day off for it I feel you'd have even larger problems.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Gonna lob some fuckin jizz

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Reminder:

- His mother also died shortly after he did
- He leaves behind 3 children
- He also leaves behind his sister who is still alive and is a school teacher

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Reminder 🎗️

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
You should have seen those Doom levels, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDC0sWltTxQ

Zeluth fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Nov 6, 2022

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Did bad things but tried to be better

Is a hell of a way to frame "burned through a bunch of money so that his court-mandated payments couldn't be collected then punctuated his rousing defeat with a selfish act of defiance".

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Songbearer posted:

Gonna lob some fuckin jizz
Yeah, when is that guy's deathiversary?

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Huh i thought it had already been longer than a year for some reason.

On the one hand he made the forums. On the other hand he was a gigantic rear end in a top hat, grifter and wife beater.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Disappointing to see this level of hatred for Lowtax, the only one with a legitimate grudge against him is his ex-wife. Everyone else is just hopping on the bandwagon looking for clout.

RIP to the guy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I'm going to temporarily close this thread while I think about how it should be handled, because I'd forgotten we're getting close to that date

Please do not make any extra threads in the meantime; they'll be gassed

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Ok we're back. Thanks for your patience

The only real rule for this thread besides standard ones is don't celebrate his death or say he deserved it because that could have an impact on those struggling with mental health issues and suicidal tendencies

Seth Pecksniff fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Nov 6, 2022

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

lowtax sucked imo

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
We come together to celebrate not death, not life, but these undying gay forums. Praise be unto the terminally online, for they will inherit the lols

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
didn't care for the guy tbh

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the modern day gatsby

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
*the goast of lowtax floats through the thread wooing and rattling his hosed up spine like boney chains*

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Jose Mengelez posted:

*the goast of lowtax floats through the thread wooing and rattling his hosed up spine like boney chains*

oh that'd be fun. jacob marley lowtax

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Jose Mengelez posted:

"Theeee seeerrrrversssss ... Neeeeeeed... Updaaaaaaates.... Moneyyyyyy noooowwwwwwww or eeeeeelllllse..."

A chill runs through your arm as the site take 1/10th of a second longer to load*

He's here. I feel his presence.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I agree op, "american youtuber" doesn't quite do the guy justice. what about "failed internet man?"

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
A long, long time ago, Lowtax gave 16 years-old me some advice and said if I wanted to write for his cool website I just needed to show him what a good writer I was, but I never did.

Anyway, that was a long HE WHAT

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

credburn posted:

A long, long time ago, Lowtax gave 16 years-old me some advice and said if I wanted to write for his cool website I just needed to show him what a good writer I was, but I never did.

Anyway, that was a long HE WHAT

its for the best, he wouldn't have paid you

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lowtax was a dick to me when I met him at gooncon vegas but I was also 3 years underage for the party he made money off of so

what a dick, I didn't want to hang out with the dude in a tutu anyway he was loving annoying

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
wait for it

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I offer this tasteful memorial dirge for the thread's consideration

https://youtu.be/iMCD1aJ_5Yc

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i can't believe lowtax died choking on a dog poo poo dildo. smdh.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

he was our own, personal elon

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

his threads also sucked

never even saw the guy make a good thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nae
Sep 3, 2020

what.

when he died i made super expensive chocolate chip cookies to honor his goldbelly obsession and i will probably do it again, mostly because i like inventing flimsy excuses to make (and eat) cookies