Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Private Cumshoe posted:

Lindsay Lohan isn't funny? Are you for real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Bad Purchase posted:

megathread culture strikes again

Yes, you absolutely can. The GFM goes to the trust for all the kids but if you'd like to donate to current care I do have a Venmo. I will have to reach out to a mod and make sure it's okay to post, though.
Unfortunately, it took until just this month to be able to get any of Rich's death benefits for my daughter because I had been kept illegal, and therefore without a SS#. We were incredibly lucky to get a case worker that fought for my daughter to get access to the benefits, but we won't be receiving any until the end of December.

I'll make a bit more of an update post with pictures here once I can get to my desktop but other updates include The remaining Kyanka family not notifying any of the grandkids of Rich's Mother's death and also disowning my daughter, but not any other of the grandkids. That particularly has been a very hard blow for a 6 year old because she has effectively lost not only her father but her entire family.

That being said - we are in a good place, she is in grade 1 and she is a happy, healthy little girl who is attending grief and domestic violence therapy and overall she is as good as she can be. She's definitely got her Dad's talent for making funny videos and I hope one day, with her consent, I can show them to you all. Her biggest dream is to go to Paris, her favorite show is Dead End and The Simpsons, (she was Marge for Halloween), and she got a puppy a few months ago that she named Stanley.

Thank you again for everything you guys have done and all the kind words and messages over the past year. It really does mean a lot.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
Okay so how about Kyanka Remembrance Day? Donate to the fund and get a nft cookie poppy. What else should be a part of it? I’m trying to write a song for it but I’ve hit a wall rhyming “Ninth”

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

LadyAmbien posted:

Yes, you absolutely can. The GFM goes to the trust for all the kids but if you'd like to donate to current care I do have a Venmo. I will have to reach out to a mod and make sure it's okay to post, though.
Unfortunately, it took until just this month to be able to get any of Rich's death benefits for my daughter because I had been kept illegal, and therefore without a SS#. We were incredibly lucky to get a case worker that fought for my daughter to get access to the benefits, but we won't be receiving any until the end of December.

I'll make a bit more of an update post with pictures here once I can get to my desktop but other updates include The remaining Kyanka family not notifying any of the grandkids of Rich's Mother's death and also disowning my daughter, but not any other of the grandkids. That particularly has been a very hard blow for a 6 year old because she has effectively lost not only her father but her entire family.

That being said - we are in a good place, she is in grade 1 and she is a happy, healthy little girl who is attending grief and domestic violence therapy and overall she is as good as she can be. She's definitely got her Dad's talent for making funny videos and I hope one day, with her consent, I can show them to you all. Her biggest dream is to go to Paris, her favorite show is Dead End and The Simpsons, (she was Marge for Halloween), and she got a puppy a few months ago that she named Stanley.

Thank you again for everything you guys have done and all the kind words and messages over the past year. It really does mean a lot.

I'm glad the gofundme has helped.

I talked to lowtax a little in the last year or so of his life. He had some major mental issues and I told him to go to therapy but he never did, blamed it on not having money. It's a shame his kids had to lose their father. Even if he wasn't a very good person it still is never easy to lose a parent. Especially under these circumstances. Let's all pour out 40 oz of a horribly overpriced drink from Goldbelly in his honor. Just kidding... I wonder how he would feel about people making fun of his death. He always wanted to make people laugh. Anyway good luck LA it's a tough time raising a kid by yourself, make sure to take care of yourself too. :glomp:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Time for the 21 goat salute.

ALL GOATMEN READY!!

DROP PANTS!!!

BEND OVER!!!

READY!!!

GAPE!!

FAAAAARRRRTTTTT!!!!!!!!

RELOAD!!!!!

READY!!!

GAPE!!

FAAAARRRTTTT!!!!!!!

RELOAD!!!!!

READY!!!

GAPE!!

FAAAARRRTTTT!!!!!!!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

wesleywillis posted:

ALL GOATMEN READY!!

DROP PANTS!!!

BEND OVER!!!

READY!!!

GAPE!!

FAAAAARRRRTTTTT!!!!!!!!

RELOAD!!!!!

READY!!!

GAPE!!

FAAAARRRTTTT!!!!!!!

RELOAD!!!!!

READY!!!

GAPE!!

FAAAARRRTTTT!!!!!!!

:patriot:

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

nevr forgett!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

wesleywillis posted:

ALL GOATMEN READY!!

DROP PANTS!!!

BEND OVER!!!

READY!!!

GAPE!!

FAAAAARRRRTTTTT!!!!!!!!

RELOAD!!!!!

READY!!!

GAPE!!

FAAAARRRTTTT!!!!!!!

RELOAD!!!!!

READY!!!

GAPE!!

FAAAARRRTTTT!!!!!!!

:golfclap:

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
goattax

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
I was really hoping for a eulogy from Jeff K or something.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

LadyAmbien posted:

I think, that Lowtax was probably very drunk when he did what he did. Being in that state can make you do things that you would never do sober. I just can't image that he would leave his daughter like that if he was in full control of his senses; it's obvious from things he posted that he loved her very much.

He shouldn't have had guns in the house.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Ez8 posted:

I was really hoping for a eulogy from Jeff K or something.

did you see the fragmaster thread right after lowtax died?

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Bula Vinaka posted:

I think, that Lowtax was probably very drunk when he did what he did. Being in that state can make you do things that you would never do sober. I just can't image that he would leave his daughter like that if he was in full control of his senses; it's obvious from things he posted that he loved her very much.

He shouldn't have had guns in the house.

He was sober. I have read the police and medical reports and the note he left behind. He made a sober choice to do what he did, and it was very much a 'gently caress you'. He had been telling people his plan for a while and playing it off as a joke. Going so far to say he wanted to Livestream it. He was in physical pain, suffered with mental illness and addiction and it all culminated hours after he received the final judgement in our divorce case.

You make a good point about the guns. He was actually not supposed to have them in the home per his custody agreement for his eldest daughters. His other ex-wife and I both spoke out loudly and often about this to the judges in our cases. Our attorneys contacted his attorneys when we caught wind of him making comments about taking his life and we were told by both his representation and his family that we were overreacting and being hysterical. I reached out to him and asked him to think of his kids if he was considering it and I was told I was a "loving idiot" for not knowing he was "just joking."

He has 3 daughters and I know he loved them as best he was able. I know he was capable of being a good Dad and I did see it. Unfortunately, addiction, mental illness and chronic pain are a pretty lovely combo and I think at the end he was basically gone before he was gone, if that makes sense.

Hope I don't come off angry or snappy - just wanted to clear up some things.

LadyAmbien fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Nov 10, 2022

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

LadyAmbien posted:

He was sober. I have read the police and medical reports and the note he left behind. He made a sober choice to do what he did, and it was very much a 'gently caress you'. He had been telling people his plan for a while and playing it off as a joke. Going so far to say he wanted to Livestream it. He was in physical pain, suffered with mental illness and addiction and it all culminated hours after he received the final judgement in our divorce case.

You make a good point about the guns. He was actually not supposed to have them in the home per his custody agreement for his eldest daughters. His other ex-wife and I both spoke out loudly and often about this to the judges in our cases. Our attorneys contacted his attorneys when we caught wind of him making comments about taking his life and we were told by both his representation and his family that we were overreacting and being hysterical. I reached out to him and asked him to think of his kids if he was considering it and I was told I was a "loving idiot" for not knowing he was "just joking."

He has 3 daughters and I know he loved them as best he was able. I know he was capable of being a good Dad and I did see it. Unfortunately, addiction, mental illness and chronic pain are a pretty lovely combo and I think at the end he was basically gone before he was gone, if that makes sense.

Hope I don't come off angry or snappy - just wanted to clear up some things.

No, you're fine - you were there. I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates getting a better idea of what actually happened.

Origin
Feb 15, 2006

Lowtax's shitposting made me forget there was a front page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyZodiac
Oct 29, 2015

Ramrod XTreme
Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood;
For nothing now can ever come to any good.