Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Cugel the Clever posted:

There are sane states where it's the primary form of voting.

I remember going to the elementary school as a kid when my dad would vote, but we've been full by mail for every election I've voted in. Its the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Notahippie posted:

I kind of miss the civic ritual of going out and voting, but nowhere near enough to outweigh the benefits of vote by mail - it's awesome to vote whenever works for me and be able to take my time and research races over time while voting.

Otoh I might get the chance to tell some cuddy poll watchers to SMDFTB.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Grip it and rip it posted:

I don't believe it

My anecdotal experience from this chuddy, rodeo loving california mountain town I've been stuck in the past 4 years has shown me the kids are just as chuddy and backwards as their fox news teat-sucking parents. But once again its that same ole urban/rural divide.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

hypnophant posted:

your home town isn’t america

Well yeah I did preface it as anecdotal, didn't I.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Pine Cone Jones posted:

What does curing a ballot mean?

"You left 2% of the bubble unfilled so your ballot is unclear. If we can't remedy this we will throw out your vote lol"?

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

A good deal less sinister than I imagined!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Voting to impeach was just about the only good thing I ever saw JHB do, I'm so fuckin glad that batshit crazy Kent lost. Phew.