Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

facialimpediment posted:

A problem is that I've seen a lot of solo-host gun things on YouTube, but I don't think I've seen many with negative charisma. Then on top of that, the implication is that "I am going to use this to kill you and your entire family, then I will haul your corpses into my crawlspace cloning lab, consume the half of you that doesn't take, then I shall be sustained until my reelection campaign in 2028. I will also gently caress the gun."

I mean we've had 10+ years of Tea Party/MAGA/Joe Manchin ads of them shooting guns at legislation and stuff, so for Master's ad to come across as :chloe: now to most people is pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

facialimpediment posted:

I do not believe in the afterlife, but if it does exist, one-eyed Harry Reid is cackling hysterically at the machine he built in Nevada outliving him.

God I can't find it now, but someone made a perfect "You watch the streets, I'll watch the skies" meme with Reid and CCM.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

He's got that magic touch alright.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

lightpole posted:

They got destroyed by Gen Z which is even scarier for them. Reality is starting to bleed through but who knows if it sticks.

And they continue to double down on abortion, student loan relief, and Biden starting the process to reschedule (and one day god willing, legalize) weed.

Like there is a way out of this for them, but lol, they sure as gently caress aren't showing any signs of taking it.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

https://twitter.com/scottwongDC/status/1592326686431121413

lol forever at this.