Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
turns out zucky the white lost a lotta dosh in the metaverse on blackjack and vtubers!! now a whole lotta facebook instagram whatsapp drones are about to lose their jobs. i for one welcome any new or returning goons from the depths of the metaverse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Crunked the gently caress out of it.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I am looking to hire 2 carpenter's helpers in western PA if any of you nerds want to GET A REAL JOB

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
They should be ostracized imo.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Drones are writing code now?

I thought making aerial goatse displays at the Super Bowl was their peak evolution.

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Second Life speedrun any % (failed)

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

hosed up that for all Musk is doing to twitter, Zuckerberg is doing a worse job by betting his company's future on a crappy Second Life clone.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
everyones alawys talking about the metaverse///
what about the MEATverse?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

dsf posted:

everyones alawys talking about the metaverse///
what about the MEATverse?

https://youtu.be/ZP7K9SycELA

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
Musk is a gaping psychic wound of a person, just a shell looking for any kind of love or validation. Zuck is altogether much stranger. I get Musk. He's pathetic but operating on a very understandable human level. I do not get Zuck, everything he does is just inscrutable. Like his weird dry-run for President was filled with just the weirdest poo poo imaginable.

If there is an argument for lizard people, he's basically the perfect example.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

2nd Amendment posted:

Musk is a gaping psychic wound of a person, just a shell looking for any kind of love or validation. Zuck is altogether much stranger. I get Musk. He's pathetic but operating on a very understandable human level. I do not get Zuck, everything he does is just inscrutable. Like his weird dry-run for President was filled with just the weirdest poo poo imaginable.

*Musk and Zuck read 2nd Amendment’s post and laugh heartily while 69ing each other in a giant pit of gold and jewels*

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

The smoked meats video was the beginning of the end

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

when is facebook marketplace going to integrate into the metaverse so i can get low balled in VR

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I hope the I;m thinking about thos Beans guy shows up here, assuming the grave hasn’t claimed him ofc

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Jillian poo poo posted:

I hope the I;m thinking about thos Beans guy shows up here, assuming the grave hasn’t claimed him ofc

thos Beans mans consciousness was uploaded into a can of heinz baked beans. meta scientists have spent billions of dollars getting him hooked up to the metaverse. yes, this is the black budget of meta, this is where all of that money is going.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
11000 sounds like a lot of potential mods and forums coders, maybe then jeffrey could start selling posts to advertisers and government agencies

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

flubber nuts posted:

thos Beans mans consciousness was uploaded into a can of heinz baked beans. meta scientists have spent billions of dollars getting him hooked up to the metaverse. yes, this is the black budget of meta, this is where all of that money is going.

When I die I want to swim in the same godless metabroth as the bean man

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnhTsQjPj_o

Zuck dating video

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

2nd Amendment posted:

I do not get Zuck, everything he does is just inscrutable. Like his weird dry-run for President was filled with just the weirdest poo poo imaginable.

I saw a documentary about him this week. Think highly driven, very successful nerd turned power junkie. Still has some nerd opinions, which will out sometimes, and always will be a nerd, but his main focus for years has been expanding the Brand, while ignoring as much as possible the rights and feelings of others, indeed exploiting them to the max, while of course repeatedly lying about it.

Edit: "Eccentric billionaire sociopath", I guess.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Nov 9, 2022

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Be careful, you have to slowly ease out of the metaverse with plenty of time to safely decompress. If you don't, you risk getting 'the bents' or 'crooked' where you vomit large amounts of other people's data and constantly think you can smell money.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

what i wanna know is when is the somethingawful forums going to get legs? :mad:

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Hello, I am Zuck's avatar. Would you like to talk with [human words]? I have [human feelings] about [advertising thing], to share with you [username]!

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
They took my legs!!

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I have no legs

I have no legs

I have no legs

I have no legs

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Phyllis … left the Cupboard open,,again

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

what i wanna know is when is the somethingawful forums going to get legs? :mad:

Right after the spaceship drawings.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i could and probably should beat the poo poo outta zuck

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Chinatown posted:

i could and probably should beat the poo poo outta zuck

you got this chinatown

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
Does anyone want to buy my old coffee maker on marketplace? The marketplace is my basement.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

kntfkr posted:

you got this chinatown

im trying!!!! =]

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

LadyAmbien posted:

Does anyone want to buy my old coffee maker on marketplace? The marketplace is my basement.

Try SA mart, newb. Heh

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

LadyAmbien posted:

Sure I'll "buy" your old "coffee maker" in your "basement"

:poolgirl:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Also lmao If you're on facebook

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

id never use facebook

*messages friend on whatsapp*

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I'm on Facebook mostly because my Boomer mom loves it and likes like all of my posts (except the really dank memes) and likes to tag me on things, it's a fun way for us to bond when we live 2000 miles apart.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Dixville posted:

I'm on Facebook mostly because my Boomer mom loves it and likes like all of my posts (except the really dank memes) and likes to tag me on things, it's a fun way for us to bond when we live 2000 miles apart.

The concept isn't the problem

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Oh yeah and I also have a group I follow for my profession that is extremely entertaining and has been called a "cesspool" by more serious minded people in the profession and they happily use it as their slogan. It reminds me of us being called goons by somebody and just running with it. People do get banned from Facebook for posting some stuff though which is bs especially since it's a private group. I would have trouble giving that one up. They recently posted a link to a MeWe page. I guess that's a newer alternative to Facebook. I had never heard of it.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I used FB before it was cool (so......never??? Heh!!) and now it stores all of my most insignificant life events as 'memories' so that in 13 years I can be reminded of when my girlfriend at the time said that her mum was going to meet us at the restaurant for dinner, except all of the replies are invisible because we aren't friends anymore.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
faecesbook, imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Poohs Packin posted:

Sure I'll "buy" your old "coffee maker" in your "basement"

:poolgirl:

Great, the first step is putting the lotion on its skin.